PDA

View Full Version : What's annoying your neighbours?

Garrett Blade
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:07:31 PM
What block rockin' beats are you guys currently spinning?

For me it's a bit of a mix. Rammstein's most excellent 4th album "Mutter". Aerosmith's recent "2001 Compilation" (Just Push Play, Walk This Way, Pink and a whole host of goodies!!!). And also, REM's "Automatic For The People" - especially "FInd The River" - my fave REM song by far :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:10:26 PM
Loreena McKennitt or if not that, I go to the opposite extreme with Local H :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:19:53 PM
The two old ladies who live across the hall get to listen to Collective Soul right now, but after that in the playlist I've got some Dave Matthews Band, The Getaway People, and Live.

Garrett Blade
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:24:36 PM
*Cries*

I don't know any of them!

I was hoping to say something like "Oh yeah! So-and so...love that band!"

...or even "Love that Joker!"

Sage Hazzard
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:25:22 PM
Darn, list is long.... I'll shorten it.

Beck - Lord Only Knows, Hotwax,
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Weezer - Keep Fishin' (off the upcoming album)
Cowboy Mouth - Ballad of Cowboy Mouth, Jenny Says, Easy, Everybody Loves Jill

That's just what I'm listening to NOW. In about two days I might post again with a completely different list. :)

Kitssarri Reetissa
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:28:30 PM
When it's not me annoying people with my drums i'ts a whole lot of Good Charlotte, lucky 7, weezer, social distortion, buckcherry, to lots of radiohead, pink floyd, post white album beatles. Too many to list, too many genres in my playlist with lots of Canadian bands i'm sure you guys have never heard of

Sage Hazzard
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:29:48 PM
Barenaked Ladies, rockin' band, love them... Canadian. :)

P.S.: Download all of my songs, and if you don't like them, you can slap me. :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:41:49 PM
Well eventho the movie was okay (now that I read the book), I've been listening to the Queen of the Damned soundtrack alot. Love blasting that music and waking peeps up ^_^

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:43:50 PM
Can't forget Soundgarden :)

Kitssarri Reetissa
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:45:33 PM
Soundgarden is cool, but they're overrated in my opinin

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 2nd, 2002, 01:51:35 PM
I haven't been listening to their stuff long enough to form a real opinion, but I like ok so far :)

Oh, and I saw Laser Floyd at the Seattle Science Center; very very cool. If ya'll haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you do.

:)

Live Wire
Apr 2nd, 2002, 02:31:22 PM
Right now...

Pink
Linkin Park
Darren Hayes
Michelle Branch
Limp Bizkit
Cowboy Mouth

And yes I have 6 cd players and those are in one of them right now.

and I thought I was the only person who listened to Loreena McKennitt!! I love her music.

Shawn
Apr 2nd, 2002, 02:37:19 PM
Mmm... yes, the QotD soundtrack was verra good. :) "Forsaken" and "Slept So Long" are my favorites. "Dry Cell", "Before I'm Dead" and "Change" were all good additions, as well.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 02:44:53 PM
Soundgarden, Overrated?!?!?

Underated, if anything.

Listening to: Pinback, Tool, Snatch Soundtrack... etc etc etc

Dale: Local H!!!! =D

Darth Viscera
Apr 2nd, 2002, 02:45:32 PM
and I thought I was the only person who listened to Loreena McKennitt!! I love her music.

Me too. I used to listen to it with my dad, before he became a bad person. Also, the Coors, the Cranberries, and the moody blues and john lennon.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:10:56 PM
Protection from what, zee Germans?

Garrett Blade
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:19:20 PM
Yay! The "Park" and the "bizkit" make an appearance! Thank you Live Wire for saving me from the unknown songs. Spaking of Limp, I recently re-downloaded Faith. V. excellent indeed :)

Figrin D'an
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:42:18 PM
Right now... Pink Floyd.

But, as I have indicated on many occasions, my musical tastes are rather varied. :)

I'll toss in some stuff by The Black Crowes, a bit of Collective Soul, a few songs by The Eagles, Dave Matthews Band, Rush, The Who...

And then I'll relax later on by listening to a series of Noctures by Frederic Chopin... maybe throw in Beethoven's 'Adagio Sostenuto' for good measure.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:53:10 PM
usually Lucky 7 or Bad Religion late at night since I hate the neighbors next to me...... >D

Sanis Prent
Apr 2nd, 2002, 04:58:19 PM
Cowboy Mouth :)
Soundgarden
Offspring
The Refreshments
Eric Clapton
Oh Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack

Garrett Blade
Apr 2nd, 2002, 05:08:46 PM
I love "The Kids Aren't Alright" and "Want You Bad" - excellente! :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:15:02 PM
Do I see Offspring songs there? If that is the case love them :D I am not a fanatical follower but they are fun rock and they smoke onstage when I saw them.

Alpha
Apr 3rd, 2002, 07:30:51 AM
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
Disturbed
Staind
some Brad Paisley
Michelle Branch
DJ Sammy
And many others.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:10:14 AM
It warms my heart to hear I am not the only one who likes Pink Floyd. :)

Garrett Blade
Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:21:15 AM
I'd like to give a big "Ooo-WAA-AH-AH-AH!" for Alpha being down with the sickness! :)

EDIT: Yoghurt and Anbira, check your inbox please, thanks.

Alpha
Apr 3rd, 2002, 02:37:33 PM
Yes! Someone else who had been Disturbed too! :D

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:06:24 PM
Oooooo

I love that song :D

I been thinking about picking up that album. Is the rest of the music as good as Down with the Sickness?

Alpha
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:26:14 PM
Most are (IMHO), except for shout 2000. that's the worst song I think is on there.

Nathanial K'cansce
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:11:52 PM
Really? I like "Shout2000", and believe it to be one of the best on the CD.

I normally pump our Rammstien, Offspring, Bizkit, Disturbed, Nickleback, Linkin Park and Rob Zombie, along with some cameo stuff from Eve6 and Godsmack and countless others.

Right now though, I'm in a Star Wars freak out.

Garrett Blade
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:24:29 PM
Hail to the Snack Master!

Dale: Get the album. It's amazing. I love "Voices" :)

Jaina
Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:27:51 PM

yay! and i thought i was all alone in the world!!! i have Book of Secrets (my personal fav) and The Mask and Mirror.

my fav music acts are: Disturbed, The Cult, Mandy Moore, Korn, Staind, Five for Fighting, Fuel, BLiNK-182, Linkin Park, Loreena McKennitt, WallFlowers, Third Eye Blind, Alicia Keys, Michelle Branch, 3 Doors Down, Thursday, Joan Osborne, Enya, P.O.D., Rage Against the Machine, Papa Roach, Jewel, Incubus, TLC, Tool, and Savage Garden

ok, so i like most anything except sappy britney spears (Spear Brittany:D) bubble gum pop, and i rarely enjoy country. but hey! does anyone remember WallFlowers? i'm too cheap to buy their CD (i'm a low income teen, what can i say?) and the only person who had it was my awesome redneck geometry teacher (who always lets me on the internet).

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:59:55 PM
I've gone a bit retro.

AC/DC!!!! Teach these wimpy new so called Heavy Rock bands a thing or two!

Unfortunantly anything after Razor's Edge is limp

Kitssarri Reetissa
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:28:46 PM
stupid double post......................

Kitssarri Reetissa
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:28:58 PM
Bah..AC/DC they only band with like 23 albums out, all the same song

They almost as overrated as Kiss

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:31:25 PM
Okies Garrett me go buy when I am in the store again

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:59:25 PM
What did I tell you, new stuff today. Although I really don't have time to try and nail them down to a select few songs.:

Greenday
Smashing Pumpkins
Remy Zero
The Strokes
Dandy Warhols

Gia Van Derveld
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:55:23 AM
and I thought I was the only person who listened to Loreena McKennitt!! I love her music. I bought "Book of Secrets" when "Ever After" was in theatres. I love the "Mummers Song" that they used in the trailer for that movie (the remix of it, that is.)

:D Anyway.

Linkin Park, Offspring, POD ....um...I don't know, mostly been listening to the radio station, since I don't own any of these. Oh yeah: Nickleback, Creed, Goo Goo Dolls, The Matrix Soundtrack...and then some of the Top 40 stuff on the "non hard rock" station I listen to, I've just not figured out who it is I'm listening to yet.

Live Wire
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:06:54 AM
<-------- is proud to say she owned "Book of Secrets" before it got popularized

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:33:02 AM
Moby.

Novi Paran
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:53:09 AM
lately....
LED ZEP
PINK FLOYD
TOOL
BLACK SABBATH
GODSMACK
NOTHINGFACE
FEAR FACTORY
TYPE-O NEGATIVE
SEPULTURA
PANTERA
SOULFLY
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
PRIMUS
SLAYER

Garrett Blade
Apr 4th, 2002, 07:27:16 AM
You know that everytime I try to go where I really wanna be, it's already where I am 'cause I'm already there!?!?!?

Alpha
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:34:39 AM
Let me add one other to my list.

Godsmack. :) Especially Voodoo, Greed and Stand Alone (the new one for the Scorpion King)

Live Wire
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:33:49 PM
Now with all the moulin rogue mania going around

The Moulin Rogue soundtracks 1 and 2

Jarek T'chort
Jun 27th, 2003, 06:40:55 PM
Originally posted by Jaina
yay! and i thought i was all alone in the world!!! i have Book of Secrets (my personal fav) and The Mask and Mirror.

my fav music acts are: Disturbed, The Cult, Mandy Moore, Korn, Staind, Five for Fighting, Fuel, BLiNK-182, Linkin Park, Loreena McKennitt, WallFlowers, Third Eye Blind, Alicia Keys, Michelle Branch, 3 Doors Down, Thursday, Joan Osborne, Enya, P.O.D., Rage Against the Machine, Papa Roach, Jewel, Incubus, TLC, Tool, and Savage Garden

Damn straight! KoRn rule! You heard their new single Did my Time yet Jaina?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 27th, 2003, 08:11:18 PM
Hello thread dredger!

Jaina's last post on this board was the one you just replied to. I don't know if she's been back since. :mneh

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:14:12 PM
My neigbours are listening to the sweet sounds of a VR-4 under tuneing

ReaperFett
Jun 27th, 2003, 09:39:51 PM
I like the way how someone replies to Jaina on her birthday :)

Morgan Evanar
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:32:22 PM
WHY IN THE NAME OF UMBLERBUMP WAS THIS THREAD RAISED.

Pilot Akito
Jun 27th, 2003, 10:42:37 PM
Right now it's Powerman 5000. But it could also be the fact that I'm hogging up the phone line :p.

Jarek T'chort
Jun 30th, 2003, 02:00:16 AM
Thread Dredger......LOL.

Yeah but the most feared thread dredger in the Empire.:lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2003, 03:07:22 AM
In yer dreams budyy. I kick your Imp bum from here ta Corusc....

Ah frell, I'm too drunk to spell jack poo tonight,