PDA

View Full Version : Powerpuff Girls Movie.

Admiral Lebron
Mar 29th, 2002, 07:58:16 AM
Yup. No joke.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/POWERPUFF/movie/

From what I could gather it'll be the same 15 minute shorts or 30 minute episode expanded into an hour. Comes out July 3, not that many of you here will rush out and see it.

sirdizzy
Mar 29th, 2002, 12:44:39 PM
yea it comes ou the same day as men in black 2

Jinn Fizz
Mar 29th, 2002, 02:11:44 PM
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!! :x

BUFFJEDI
Mar 29th, 2002, 02:23:52 PM
hummm,what to do what to do . Do I go see men in black 2 , or PBG :(

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:48:41 PM
I pray your joking :huh I personally have no plans to see it.

sirdizzy
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:05:25 PM
do a double feature

Shawn
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:16:34 PM
Powerpuff Girls! Hoorah! I'll see this before MIB2. :D

Sanis Prent
Mar 29th, 2002, 08:14:32 PM
Same here.

Admiral Lebron
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:52:10 AM
Sad thing is I'm to unaware at the moment to figure out if your sarcastic.

Shawn
Mar 30th, 2002, 01:46:05 PM
I'm totally serious! I love the Powerpuff Girls.

Admiral Lebron
Mar 30th, 2002, 02:13:15 PM
We all have our little insanities.

sirdizzy
Mar 30th, 2002, 05:14:16 PM
me too the powerpuff girls are like the rocky and bullwinkle of the 90's

JonathanLB
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:35:12 AM
Yes, they are, and Rocky and Bullwinkle were a couple of @$$-clowns! What a stupid show with insanely idiotic voices. I really always did hate that godawful thing. I will admit I liked Scooby Doo, but Rocky and Bullwinkle?! Horrid trash.

"Comes out July 3, not that many of you here will rush out and see it."

Ugg, please do not remind me that I have to see films like this. If for some reason I stop posting for, oh, say six months, then you can pretty much assume I killed myself before one of these godawful films, or after one of them, depending! :)

I see a film like Resident Evil, not even one of the best few films I've seen this year, and think, "Ahhh... now this is why I run a movie review site. This is why movies were made, and this is why I spend so much time seeing them. Finally!"

But then reality hits when I have to see the next Crossroads or Sorority Boys and I start thinking that even orgami is a better art form than film -- at least you cannot possibly make something as stupid as Crossroads! ;)

foxdvd
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:32:56 AM
Is it going to be rated NC-17? If it was, I bet it would beat AOTC at the box office this year!

Admiral Lebron
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:27:42 AM
LOL! Actually, I would see Crossroads to stare at Brittney. She may be slutty but she's hot as hell you have to admit.

sirdizzy
Mar 31st, 2002, 01:07:28 PM
wait ya didn't like rocky and bullwinkle man your sick

next your going to tell me you hated the underdog show

JonathanLB
Mar 31st, 2002, 01:42:55 PM
wtf is the underdog show?!

Britney is incredibly hot, but it didn't matter. I mean, the opening scene is nice where she's in her lingerie, haha, but other than that the acting is so bad and the film so terrible you cannot even concentrate on how hot she is. It would be much better as a silent movie and that is a serious comment, not sarcasm. At least then you wouldn't know how awful the dialogue is!

Admiral Lebron
Mar 31st, 2002, 03:11:19 PM
The Underdog show... with that dog.. Anyways, I'll probably catch it on HBO then.

sirdizzy
Mar 31st, 2002, 07:35:45 PM
look in the sky its a bird, its a plane, its a frog

not bird nor plane or even frog its just little ole me underdog *then he runs in to something crash boom bang*

Shawn
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:09:38 AM
Yeah, I never liked Rocky and Bullwinkle. And I don't honestly expect the Powerpuff Girls movie to be particularly good. But I *do* kind of like the show, whenver I've caught it. It has a certain zaniness to it. Now, if they were to make an Invader Zim movie.... look out! ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2002, 01:49:25 AM
a) BRITNEY IS NOT HOT! SHE's UGLIER THAN THE BACKSIDE OF A SQUASHED DOG!

b) Oh, I dont know, Powerpuff Girls might be a credible waste fo time.

c) OBEY THE FIST!!! ZIM RULES!

JonathanLB
Apr 1st, 2002, 04:03:16 AM
No guy would say that Britney is not hot, sorry. She is incredibly hot. I've never met a single guy in my life who didn't like Britney Spears as far as being hot and basically all guys talk about her.

She's not *the* hottest girl around, but she's definitely up there.

You'd have to be gay to say that you would not do Britney Spears.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2002, 04:12:03 AM
Excuse me, but I am NOT a bone smoker, bat for the other side, etc. Even if I am married, I do know what looks good and what does not.

She is f'ugly. There is not enough beer in the world to make me think otherwise.

Shawn
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:00:27 AM
Jonathan... you've got two perfectly straight guys telling you she is not hot. Ever consider that she's simply not our type? :p

I don't like Britney, I don't like Mariah Carey and I don't like Jennifer Lopez. I do, however, like the following women:

http://www.hiponline.com/artist/music/p/poe/poe-bio.jpg
Poe

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/articles/2001/03/wbp/images/jewel.jpg
Jewel

http://www.groupiecentral.com/winona.JPG
Winona Ryder

http://www.celebrityforever.com/ppic/l/liv_tyler.jpg
Liv Tyler

http://www.jenniferconnelly.net/snapshots/requiem/Image066.jpg
Jennifer Connelly

To name just a few. You see, it is possible to be straight and not like Britney Spears.

Admiral Lebron
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:26:15 AM
She's the Stevie Nicks of the 90's. She has no talent whatsoever but is hot. And I don't see why everyone likes Invader Zim.

Shawn
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:27:11 AM
Lebron: Have you actually watched Zim? I had my doubts, at first. But the show is outright the best American cartoon I've ever seen.

JonathanLB
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:58:49 AM
It's not a matter of type, Britney is hot regardless of what your type is.

My best friend and I never agree on who is hot and who is not pretty much (he has pretty bad taste, even many other people think so, lol, but that's ok), yet he still obviously thinks Britney is super hot. I don't honestly know a single person I've ever actually met who doesn't think that, so I cannot believe that any GUY would not like her until I have met such a person. She is insanely hot, regardless of what a whore she may be or whatever else, she's incredibly hot.

Now if you don't think she is that great, just good looking, that is understandable, but she IS good looking by all standards of good looking.

It's like Cindy Crawford. No matter what someone else says of her, she is classically beautiful. Not as much anymore, but I'm talking like 5 years ago and stuff. Or take Josie Maran, or Christy Turlington. Those girls are beautiful and nothing any one person says can change that fact. It's the same with Star Wars. Opinions are nice, but in fact it is a very well made film from an objective standpoint. Same with those girls.

I agree with the girls you listed as being very pretty, except that Winona Ryder is just gross. Her short hair is going nowhere and I never have liked her. She's really mousey looking, like in Alien Resurrection she's just gross. She is literally not good looking whatsoever. She's not bad either, though, she's very average and plain. Like Julia Roberts, for instance, I admit that most people think she is really hot, but her mouth could swallow entire cities. It's pretty dang disgusting and I like it when my women shave their armpits and don't have mustaches, unlike Roberts in Ocean's Eleven (ewww...).

Who is Poe? She's pretty hot.

My recent two hot awards go to Tara Reid in Van Wilder (daaaang) and Paula Garces in Clockstoppers (check Maxim March 2002; I also own PaulaGarces.net, haha).

I don't even like Julia Roberts, but I admit that if she came up and was like, "Do me badboy," it's not exactly like I'd turn that down, lol, any more than you would turn down Britney. She is legal now, for one, and two, she's very hot so if she was in her lingerie in your bed, you would not kick her out regardless of what you may say. :D

sirdizzy
Apr 1st, 2002, 08:19:07 AM
wynona rider man you are sick

Shawn
Apr 1st, 2002, 04:46:28 PM
I *like* "average and plain". :p

Poe is a musician. She has some great stuff, and I highly recommend checking out her new album, "Haunted".

To be honest, Britney is what I'd call absolutely plain. Have you actually seen pictures of her without her make up? I saw a picture of her a ball game (I believe)... I couldn't pick her out of the crowd until someone pointed her out to me. She's utterly unremarkable.

And I generally don't go in for blondes, either. ;)

Yeah, Ryder has a kind of "mousy" look... but I like that. It works for her, I think. But I, personally, think she's infinitely more attractive than Ms. Spears. It's called a difference of opinions. :)

Admiral Lebron
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:10:53 PM
Angelina Jolie is hot. She's like Vouge or one of them magazines "Perfect Woman." Though, she's hot in a sorta dirty way.

And I will check out Invader Zim when I find time.

Shawn
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:19:04 PM
I don't like Jolie's lips. You can list all the "practical" purposes they have (all of one, that is), but I just don't think they look very good at all.

sirdizzy
Apr 1st, 2002, 06:34:41 PM
i like jolie but shes turning into one huge tatoo

Admiral Lebron
Apr 1st, 2002, 07:50:13 PM
How Billy Bob Thorton every got with her is beyond me.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 8th, 2002, 02:17:29 PM
There is nothing unique or special about Britney Spears. If you remove her makeup and overly priced clothes she doesn't look all that attractive.

Truley attractive women don't need to be plastered in mascara and wear such ridiculous clothes to look good - they do it naturally.