PDA

View Full Version : It has begun! Jedi Knight II! W00+!

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:10:55 PM
Lightsabers and Force powers oh my!

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast hits stores today! :)

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 29th, 2002, 12:56:01 AM
I'm going to pick it up tomorrow it looks very cool.

ReaperFett
Mar 29th, 2002, 07:03:38 AM
Looks? It IS :)

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 29th, 2002, 04:21:10 PM
I just got it today and I bought the tin collector's edition and I got a cool Lightsaber Key chain that light's up, now I am going to go away and play the game.

ReaperFett
Mar 29th, 2002, 08:17:49 PM
Finished :)

I want a house decorated like the Lady Luck :)

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 30th, 2002, 08:30:03 AM
I think JK2's AI is a step up from the past. Troopers will run past you, weave, and try to get you in crossfires.

Could be I really need to update my puter, but the only odd thing so far is when they do run fast they have a tendency to glide and look like they are dancing more than moving in combat.

I'm on the 4th level, and so far the gameplay is good. I've been able to figure out all but one of the puzzles without turning to the Web for help, so I'm happy on that score.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 30th, 2002, 02:04:17 PM
I'm on the 4th level to right, now the Miner's rebellion, I guess that is what is called, but one thing so far I really miss my lightsaber :( can't wait to get it back.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 1st, 2002, 11:48:07 AM
I am about 2/3 way through the game now and so far I have really enjoyed it. I liked it best when I got my lightsaber back :) Also I found a way to change the color and now I have a purple lightsaber. Also did anybody notice that Billy Dee Williams was the voice of Lando? I thought that was so cool, too bad Mark Hamil couldn't have voiced Luke.

Seth Darkserpent
Apr 1st, 2002, 11:55:56 AM
Just got my copy today and about to install it.

Billy Dee Williams does the voice of Lando? Alright :D

Chasers
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:42:07 AM
I picked it up a few days ago, this game totally kicks....one of the best Star Wars games I've played......gotta love the multiplayer saber duels.....ahhhh nothing better!

:D