PDA

View Full Version : Samuel L. Jackson talks about the faith of the jedi after Episode 3 (spoiler)

JediBoricua
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:51:54 AM
On a puertorican newspaper, El Nuevo Día, there is a small article today about an interview Samuel L. Jackson gave to the Associated Press. There he talks on what will be the end result of the jedi after Episode III is over.

Translating:
All jedi die (except for those we see on the classic trilogy) on Episode III. I talk to Lucas and said I did not mind dying, only that I wanted to go down with dignity and George said that it will be arranged to happen that way

So there you have it, more confirmation on what we already know.

sirdizzy
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:59:25 AM
hows that a spoiler

JediBoricua
Mar 28th, 2002, 12:40:53 PM
Well I don't know, ppl are over sensitive about reading ANY spoiler, so I thought it was better to play it as safe as possible.

Jargon Chasseur
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:39:10 PM
It is a spoiler. It tells us who will live through Ep. II. I read a report like that, from theforce.net. It hints at when someone will die, and when they will not.

P.S.:I'm ATTEMPTING to talk in code. I don't know how to make that little spoiler, box thingy.

EDIT: Thanks Doc! :D

Doc Milo
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:20:52 PM
put the word spoiler in brackets [] and then type the spoiler, then end, to end the spoiler shading put the word /spoiler (with the slash) in brackets[]

See how that works :)

JMK
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:29:42 PM
That's a spoiler alright. One we could have guessed for ourselves, but a spoiler nonetheless.

Jargon Chasseur
Mar 28th, 2002, 04:39:40 PM
In my mind that spoiler says the following:

Mace will not die until Ep. III.

Thanks again, Doc. :D

Doc Milo
Mar 28th, 2002, 05:10:37 PM
No problemo.

Shawn
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:37:58 AM
It's also a spoiler because it's something I wouldn't have otherwise thought about. I mean, it makes sense that Mace Windu and all the others will die by Episode 3, but it simply wasn't something I had thought about until now.

RoseLynne
Mar 29th, 2002, 10:55:29 PM
That makes sense. I mean thats only a logical conclusion considering what we know from EU and the original trillogy. I guess its one we dont like to think about though. *plans on having some kleenex with her*