PDA

View Full Version : SW Trailer - Question

Jargon Chasseur
Mar 27th, 2002, 04:53:08 PM
I'm sure this isn't the right forum, but here goes:

Where can I get the Star Wars trailers? I'd like all of them, including Clone Wars. They need to be Quicktime compatible, but I don't have "pro".

My brother didn't see the trailer on Fox. Blasphemy! I'd like to show him that, if anything. Plus I'd like the other ones for my own viewing.

If this is the wrong forum, please move it to the right one.

JMK
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:23:20 PM
Try the official site www.starwars.com, I'm sure someone else will post with other sites...

Although the ones on the Official Site won't allow you to save to your hard drive.

darth_mcbain
Mar 27th, 2002, 09:40:32 PM
I downloaded it from http://www.planwell.com.au/stuff/temp/ep2clonewarp640.mpeg

you can try from there...

Jargon Chasseur
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:40:27 PM
I went to the official site before. It said I needed Quicktime Pro. Which I believe costs money.

McBain, that link isn't working. :(

Doc Milo
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:53:16 AM
You need quicktime pro for the large trailer (640X480) or to be able to save it to your hard drive. The medium and small trailers should be viewable by the latest version of quicktime's free player.

Jargon Chasseur
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:58:53 AM
I feel like an idiot. Thanks, pal for enlightening a dolt.

I just watched all four of the fantastic trailers. Let's just say I had to change my underwear and leave it at that.

This movie is going to rock. I was considering waiting until the theaters thinned out, months after the opening. Or even until it hit video. I don't like crowds of people hooping and hollering, ruining the movie. But now I don't think I can wait that long. I didn't know it was going to be this good. Golly, I don't see it as soon as it comes out, my brain will probably explode.

sirdizzy
Mar 28th, 2002, 09:15:40 AM
pirate quicktime pro thats what i did

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:01:08 AM
do a search on google for quicktime pro cracks. You should find a keycode generator that will allow you to generate the correct key for whatever name you register it under. Then go to control panel, quicktime, and edit registration :)

simple.

Now you have quicktime pro