PDA

View Full Version : any lucky bastards here yet

sirdizzy
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:03:44 PM
trouz at ccent got some epii figs because stupid wal-mart employees out em out early

and yakface is reporting someone got em as well at a northern cali wal-mart

JMK
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:52:52 PM
A whole month early? We should rename the thread morons & lucky bastards.

darth_mcbain
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:35:31 PM
When are those figures supposed to be out? I looked at my local Wal-Mart and they didn't really have much of anything out yet.

JMK
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:05:58 PM
the regular figures? I think they're due out at the end of April, about a month from now if I remember correctly, but if you're talking about the preview figures, then you're late! They're already out!

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 26th, 2002, 10:38:55 PM
Nope, Trouz found blue card real-deal E2 figures in No Cal. I keep trying to tell him he needs to give them to me, but the Jedi Mind Trick ain't working on him.

sirdizzy
Mar 27th, 2002, 12:28:05 AM
there due out april 23rd

and the only way you would have em early is if your wal-mart employees are morons and put the figs out early

Jedieb
Mar 28th, 2002, 09:36:53 AM
STUPID TROUZ!!!!!

It's not going to happen at my local WalMart. They're so paranoid they won't even put the Jedi Starship out because it's got the April 23rd street date on the box. I've got no need to tell them to check the pipeline to see it was suppose to be released on 3/15 because I took one right off the pallet. Everything that was on that pallet has been taken back into the stockroom. I'm going on a long drive to the Florida Keys this weekend. I'll be hitting the occasional WalMart to see if some illiterate WalMart employee has mistakenly done me a favor.

sirdizzy
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:56:34 AM
Lol my wal-mart is paranoid too now they put out the sneak peak figs early and now they removed em all including the pegs

JMK
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:01:51 PM
My local Wal Mart is devoid of any Star Wars stuff except for some lego, and a few POTF figs for 2-5$.