PDA

View Full Version : The Force is with you Xazor Leo Kama...

The Enemy
Mar 25th, 2002, 08:58:29 PM
:: A brooding darkness filled the abandoned factory as the Jedi entered ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:04:34 PM
Xazor felt a calling in the Force and was led to an abandoned factory. She looked around but saw no one, only felt the presence of whoever had "called" her here. She walked to the middle of the room she had entered and bowed slightly.

Greetings......I have been called before someone.....yet I cannot be sure of who it is. Please, show yourself.

She said loudly, her voice echoing off the walls.

Darth Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:07:20 PM
<font size=-2>hohhhhh.....pahhhhhhhh........... hohhhhhhh......pahhhhhh</font>

Xazor Elessar
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:17:49 PM
Xazor heard someone then......breathing. Her heart lept into her throat as she recalled the familiarity of it. She glanced around but did not see anyone. Clasping her hands behind her back, she focused the Force to calm her nerves....hoping that this person would reveal themselves....

Darth Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:24:36 PM
:: The lights slowly rose in one area, an eerie orange light cutting through a thick haze of dust, and exposing a very ominous silhouette...broad figured, with a helmet and cape. ::

<font size=-2>hohhhhh.....pahhhhhh.....</font>

Xazor Elessar
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:30:35 PM
Xazor squinted her eyes to see the dark figure cutting through the dusty haze. Her heart jumped once again, and she called on the Force to calm her spirit and give her guidance. She then recognized the figure: Darth Vader. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to think of why he wished to see her.....she could think of nothing, unless he wanted to pound her into the ground for "causing trouble" at TSE, which she really had not. A lump rose in her throat as he neared her. She bowed her head in respect and spoke in a slightly shaky voice.

You asked to see me, sir...?

She asked, knowing the answer was probably yes. She wanted to know why, though...

Darth Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:34:45 PM
The Force is with you, Xazor Leo Kama, but you are no Jedi.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:37:18 PM
Xazor was shocked at his words. She felt sweat building on her forehead. She dared not move at all.

Sir, you are most mistaken. I am a Jedi to the core of my soul.....there is no other way of life for me.

She said softly. She really did not want to be disrespectful or bring this Sith to anger...but she would defend what she knew to be true.

Darth Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:43:18 PM
You cannot hide your true feelings. I have felt your anger.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:47:08 PM
Xazor shook her head. Truly, this man did not know her well.

Sir, with all due respect...I have not felt anger for a long time. True, I used to have anger issues, but with aid from the Force, I am completely at peace.......all the time. Honestly, you must have me mistaken with someone else.

She said softly. She felt so stressed now. She did not know what to make of this. She really had not felt anger for a long time and was not about to start.

Darth Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:52:13 PM
You can lie to me...Xazor. But you cannot lie to yourself. Give in to the Dark Side, it is your destiny. You once fed your hatred...do so again.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 25th, 2002, 09:57:16 PM
Xazor shook her head, full of self confidence.

I would rather die a Jedi than live forever as a Sith.....

She said firmly. Her confidence was heard in her voice as well as seen in her eyes. She would never turn to the darkside...no matter how she used to be. That was the past......this was now...this was her future.

Strider
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:09:19 PM
Whoops

Strider fell out of a nearby air duct and landed on a catwalk above the Dark Lord of the Sith and the Jedi, he landed with a loud thud.

Shoddy construction work, wow I never thought that I would be a victim of it.

Darth Vader
Mar 27th, 2002, 02:28:13 AM
SNAP-HISS

:: The Dark Lord's blood-red blade cast a crimson pall across his armor, its hum conspiring with his mechanical breath to set the tempo for some dark concerto. He stood still as an obelisk ::

If that is your destiny, so be it.

:: Vader held his blade rigid in front of his death mask, as Xazor suddenly felt a gentle but firm force tugging her in the Dark Lord's direction ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:08:10 AM
Xazor looked up at the ceiling when Strider fell through. She then focused back on Vader who was beginning to pull her forward with the Force. She closed her eyes and thought of the people she loved......her Master was the first one who came to her mind. He had taken her as his daughter and she now bore his last name. She smiled in her heart as she thought of all the good times they shared. It won't end here..... She thought to herself outloud, and Vader heard her.

All of a sudden, she reached for her saber and ignited it. Two blue blades shot forth from the hilt with a hissing sound, creating a lethal duel-phased tool. She called on the Force to hold her ground and she stopped moving.

I am a Jedi, and if you need proof.....so be it.

She spoke with a high sense of confidence. This Jedi Warrior would not let one man bring her down........ever. She would stand her ground and never back down so long as he doubted that she was a lightsider. She smiled, waiting to see what would be borne from this....

Darth Vader
Mar 27th, 2002, 11:25:32 AM
:: The Dark Lord's red blade arced downwards, clashing against Xazor's lower blade. Using the recoil effect, Vader drew his blade high in an uppercut slash, batting away the Jedi's higher blade and using his springing low center of gravity to press outward, putting the Padawan on her heels. The bloodsaber spun forward again, its angry hum increasing in volume as Vader rended the air. Xazor met every incoming strike...her double saber and fighting style allowing for speedy response and combination attacks. Yet Vader's broad, powerful strikes caused her to lose ground with each volley, shuffling her feet back to regroup. ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 27th, 2002, 11:38:40 AM
Realizing what was happening, Xazor used the Force to aid her in a spring over his head. Landing softly behind him, she disengaged the bottom beam of her saber and drilled the hilt into the base of his neck. Moving back quickly, she engaged it again, and the saber was duel-phased as before. She smiled as he advanced and slashed at her. She blocked every strike and made a few of her own.

Darth Vader
Mar 27th, 2002, 11:46:03 AM
:: The saber hilt impacted harmlessly against the armor on Vader's neck, and he resumed his assault, blocking Xazor's fast strikes, and bludgeoning her back with his more powerful strokes. A brutal swipe glanced off Xazor's top blade, and sliced a mechanical press's support strut in two, causing a shower of sparks and a spatter of molten durasteel. The Dark Lord attacked, methodically and relentlessly ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 27th, 2002, 11:50:52 AM
Xazor's weapon was serving her well, as she suspected. She blocked his strikes except for one last one made to her leg. Blood dripped out of it, but she summoned the Force to heal her from the inside out. Success was had, and the wound closed as she battled her way for some ground. She had luck in that also and moved in on him. She then bent over and scooped up some dust in her hand. She blew it his way and created the illusion of a hundred throwing knives soaring for him. Taking out two of her own, she threw them along with the illusion. He blocked a few of the imaginary ones, but then realized that they were fake......which was great because the real ones made their mark, planting themselves into both of his shoulders. She smiled and called them back to her hand with the Force and then put them back on her belt. Taking defense again, she waited for his continued attacks.

Darth Vader
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:00:12 PM
:: The Dark Lord paused at the two pinpricks of pain in his shoulders, realizing that not all were illusions. Fortunately, the armor covering his torso and shoulders had minimized the impact, and only the tips of the weapons penetrated. Nevertheless, the fact that Xazor used illusion was a blight in his eye. Enraged, Vader lunged forward, chopping downwards with a strike that forced Xazor to brace with all her might. Even still, she was knocked backwards, tumbling down a small set of steps. Vader jumped down, lightsaber slashing downwards, and intent on cleaving the Padawan in half ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:06:17 PM
Xazor couldn't believe all the rage this Sith was putting into his attacks. She did not understand why he hated her so.....just the fact that she was an eager young Jedi said it all. She blocked his blows here and there as he came at her. Her back hurt badly and she sprained her left wrist while breaking her fall on the stairs. Suddenly, he lashed out with a major strike to cut her in half. She rolled to her right and avoided it. Though she was in immense pain, she focused the Force in her soul and concentrated. Opening her left hand, palm out at Vader, she sent a heavy Force blast his way and made a clearing for her to get back up the steps. She ran into the old room once again and then was forced into a limping walk. She stood there, in defense waiting for him.....

Darth Vader
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:36:09 PM
:: Vader was thrown back, into the shadows by the force blast, crashing to the ground. Xazor made her tactical withdrawal into the next room, awaiting his imminent onslaught.

But it never came. Silence once again came over the factory. Silence and shadow. ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:38:04 PM
Xazor looked around and felt for his dark aura with the Force.

Where did he go?

She thought to herself. It couldn't just end like that. She knew that the Sith would not retreat and let the Jedi win. She hightened her senses and watched her back, waiting for the darkness she felt in the room......something was about to happen but she did not know what.....

Darth Vader
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:45:54 PM
:: Behind Xazor, the numerous machine presses began turning on, one by one...their automated movement creating a loud din of clanging metal and whining servomotivators. Overhead, the lights flickered on and off, repetitively ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:21:03 PM
Xazor called on the Force to stay calm. She turned around to see the machines running and the lights flickering. She drowned herself in the Force...a Jedi should not fear, for that was of the darkside.

She knelt to one knee in the middle of the middle of the room and closed her eyes. Her saber was still ignited and at her side.....ready to defend if need be. She opened her senses wider to the Force and became aware of everything around her...down to a crawling ant several hundred feet away.

Darth Vader
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:40:45 PM
:: The hum was almost inaudible at first, but soon grew. The faint red shaft of light from Vader's saber bled through the distant shadow, as the obsidian warrior slowly approached. He stopped 10 meters away, his saber held upright in front of him. Behind Xazor, a red-hot iron bar rolled off a machine press. It suddenly lifted off the conveyor, approaching her slowly through the air ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:44:45 PM
Xazor could hear his footsteps and feel his presence.....and then she felt something approaching her. She turned around just in time to block a red hot iron with her saber. Her wrist hurt badly when she did so, and she accidentally dropped her saber....

Darth Vader
Mar 28th, 2002, 07:50:27 PM
:: A wall of unseen force hit Xazor in the chest, taking the breath from her as it bowled her over. She skidded lightly across the plate-metal flooring, struggling to regain her equilibrium and rise to her feet, when the searing red edge of Vader's blade approached quickly...halting less than an inch from the side of Xazor's face. The intense heat radiating from the weapon caused the Jedi to cringe...painful to the touch, but not yet close enough to cause damage. Out of the corner of her eye, Xazor could see her lightsaber on the floor, five meters away. She glanced back up to Vader, who stood above her like an inexorable obelisk, dark and brooding ::

Your Jedi skills have failed you, Xazor. Only your hatred can destroy me.

:: With the smallest of movements, Vader's blade incremented toward Xazor's face, the heat now close enough to cause a slight abrasion to form ::

It is the only way...

Xazor Elessar
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:03:42 PM
A large lump formed in Xazor's throat as she cringed in pain from the immense heat. She looked up at Vader, her eyes as blue as the sky. She called on the Force to give her courage and strength, and to calm her spirit. Drowning herself in the Force, she closed her eyes for a moment and felt at ease once again.

It is not the only way...I will not destroy you. That is the way of the darkside, and that is the way of someone who is consumed by hatred......but I am not. No, I am changed in the Light and in me it knows no darkness. The Force is my ally, and without it I am nothing....

Her words were confident and her voice was calm. At this moment, facing possible death....she knew no fear. Her spirit rested and her mind was quiet. All she knew was the light.....

It is a shame you never knew the light, sir...a wonderful thing it is.

She looked right at him as she said this...and a tear fell from her eye in sadness for this poor man....

Darth Vader
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:09:36 PM
You are blind, Xazor...decieved by the very same Jedi you serve. There are Jedi, even those on the council, whose pasts revel in the Dark Side.

They conceal their true nature., bide their time, and soon, you will become one of us. An agent of the Darkside. It is what the council wishes.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:27:39 PM
Xazor shook her head.

No, it is not what the council wishes. It is you who is blinde....and I am sorry for that. I will never become one of you....ever. I am of the light.....and I would rather die a Jedi than live forever as a Sith.

She said with force, making him hear her this time.

Darth Vader
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:31:34 PM
You know nothing, Jedi. Even know, the council watches you...awaiting your return to the Dark Side. The council, they never told you of Master Hicchoru. His dark past, and his secret.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:40:51 PM
You assume too much, sir. Kill me if you must, for it would be worth more to your time than standing here trying to move a rock.

She said confidently, her words and spirit unfaltering.

Darth Vader
Mar 29th, 2002, 08:55:39 PM
I assume nothing.

:: Vader paused, raising his saber upwards, and giving Xazor some amount of room ::

They never told you the truth....because it was in their interest for you to accept the lie.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 29th, 2002, 09:03:07 PM
Xazor shook her head once again, believing the truth that rested in her heart.

It was in my best interest to accept life......it is no lie...maybe to you, but I know the truth and I stand on it.

She said in a calm voice. She closed her eyes for a moment and then shifted her weight as she laid on the ground like a lamb brought to the slaughter. She sighed, her heart heavy with sorrow for this lost soul.

I am a child of the light, the Force is strong in my soul and in me it knows no darkness. You will never get me to turn, no matter how long you stand here, and no matter what you say. I will remain in the light until the day I die....and if that day is today, that just means I will be one with the Force sooner.....

She said, her voice was once again confident, and her spirit seemed to soar as she knew the truth, wholeheartedly.

Darth Vader
Mar 29th, 2002, 09:21:52 PM
You are naive.

It is not necessary for you to be turned. Your own council has been corrupted by the Dark Side. They can issue edicts to you that serve their bidding, and you shall be ours nevertheless.

You would follow the council, and Anbira. Did they tell you he was once a Sith Master?

Xazor Elessar
Mar 29th, 2002, 09:31:06 PM
Xazor trembled slightly. She knew and believed in all her heart that he was wrong.

I know many more things than you may give me credit for.....I know some things of the past of Master Hicchoru....but that makes no difference....not right now.

She stopped in her words....she was calm, but her voice was powerful in honor and courage.

I have nothing left to say. You shall not persuade me otherwise in my thoughts....no matter what you think of the mightly Jedi Council! No matter what you think of me...or or...the Force, or of anything else! I am a Jedi and this is where I stand!

Suddenly, she rolled to the side and was back on her feet, facing Vader.....and her saber laid several yards away, and he was standing right in front of it. No weapon will solve your problems.....use the Force, it is your ally my child.... She replayed her Master's words in her mind over and over again as she stood, staring at the Sith before her....

Her body was weak and her left arm was almost completely numb from the loss of blood. She had left a red puddle where she was laying, but it did not phase her. She was going to stand for what she knew to be the truth....even to the point of death.

Darth Vader
Mar 29th, 2002, 09:36:15 PM
It makes all the difference, Xazor. The Sith are in your precious council.

Xazor Elessar
Mar 29th, 2002, 09:38:26 PM
Xazor shook her head once again.

Believe what you will.....but I do not. I do not believe one word of anything that you say. So what does it come down to? What do you really want of me? I doubt that it was to come here and throw me around, or try to turn me.........I see a greater meaning behind all of this.....

She said quietly, taking it as caution for herself. She truly felt that whatever was going on.....was not over yet.......

Darth Vader
Mar 29th, 2002, 09:50:15 PM
Search your feelings, Xazor. The answer you seek lies within me.

:: Vader allowed the Force to flow through him, no longer hiding his discernable signature from the Jedi. If she were adept, she would instantly recognize his aura, and the truth would be horrifying to her. ::

Xazor Elessar
Mar 30th, 2002, 10:41:07 AM
Xazor shook her head, disbelieving what she felt.

I.......I......no!!! You will not make me believe it....

She was trembling now, not out of fear or anger, but confusion. She turned away from the Sith and suddenly turned back. Her lightsaber shot into her hand and she ignited it......both ends. It again, became a duel-phased weapon of destruction. She growled low.....her canines showing and the Garou inside of her stirred. She looked at him; her eyes flashed silver and she took a defensive stance again.

If this is what you want.....bring it on...

She was not angry at all....and she did not know if it was his intention to make her mad, or to fight. Either way.....she would win the battle.

Strider
Apr 1st, 2002, 12:59:44 AM
Strider gritted his teeth when he figured out who he was feeling through th Force. This was not good, but at the same time it was atleast placing this one here. He had dissapeared, but it seems he was not quite dead as was thought. But the Jedi still held her ground, so maybe she would see another day. So Strider stood there on the Catwalk, watching and waiting.

Darth Vader
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:12:08 PM
:: Vader's weapon swung in a slow arch, slamming into Xazor's defensive blade, locking in place, as both combatants pressed home against each other's blade ::

Now you know.

:: The Dark Lord drew back, slashing wildly and severing a thick power coupling, causing sparks to shower all around. ::

You know you cannot beat me...not without unleashing your hatred, and destroying me!

:: Vader pressed his assault forward, his blade meeting every attempt Xazor made, but with enough power to cause her to recoil ::

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:38:40 PM
Xazor shook her head and held her saber in place.

I will defeat you if it is the will of the Force, and I will do so without anger. I will never anger and I will never even think about destroying you. I am a Jedi....and you will not make me fall from that.

She spun around quickly and blocked a fierce strike, and then struck her own saber against his once again.

Darth Vader
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:53:16 PM
:: Vader braced for another strike, then batted it away, bringing his saber overhead in a double-handed strike. Xazor's wrists were jammed at the awkward angle, causing her saber to fall from her left hand. The Dark Lord turned into the upswing, and his bloodsaber sliced cleanly through the Jedi's left arm, severing it just below the elbow. ::

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:04:15 PM
Xazor's heart lept into her throat as the saber cut through her arm. Tears welled up in her eyes at the immense pain. She opened her mouth to scream in pain, but no sound came out. She fell to her knees, holding her severed limb close to her body. The pain was aweful, and she could no longer concentrate. There was nothing she could do. She honestly thought that she was going to die. Tears streamed down her face as the blood did from her severed arm. It was so bad and she was loosing blood extremely fast. Her skin was a frightening color of white....and it was fading quickly. Without thinking at all, she looked up at the Sith Lord. As tears streamed from her bright blue eyes, they seemed to soften even more than they had ever.....

I....I....forgive you.....you....win this...fight....but in all....I won....the battle.

She barely squeaked out the words. Her blood pressue dropped just so, that she also did. Her body fell to the floor and her head hit the hard cement with an audible thud. She was fully unconscious now, and would require a great deal of medical attention.....soon. If she was to die, though...at least she had no regrets about anything that had gone on in this fight. She fought against the anger that once ruled her soul, and she was victorious. Truly the light was shining in her soul.....very brightly. As her body laid on the ground, tears and blood mixed together in a great puddle on the floor. The blood was cold, as was her skin to the touch. Hopefully distress would be felt by those she was close to, and someone would come and help her......

Darth Vader
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:27:21 PM
:: Vader deactivated his saber, staring down at Xazor ::

Your destiny lies in the Dark Side. I will meet you again, and you shall take your place at my side!

:: With that, the Dark Lord left, leaving Xazor to her agony ::

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 08:30:07 PM
Xazor's body laid limp on the cold, hard cement. She had not heard his words....but if she had, it would not have mattered anyway. Her destiny was with the Jedi...and that was where she would stay. She would never turn...not even under such pressure as death.

Blood pooled around her body and dropped her temperature even further. She laid there and unconsciously shook. If she did not recieve medical attention soon....she would be gone....

Sage Hazzard
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:09:24 PM
The twinge flew through the Jedi Master like a cold wind. The chill struck the bone. Ah, the Force, such a wondeful and limitless source. But there was the rub, for this energy often delivered the worst of news. Xazor Dawnstrider, daughter and Padawan of a good friend, had recently left for an unknown location. The Jedi Master soon felt a warning through the Force, a precursor of things to come.

In speed only a Jedi Master owns, he was on his ship, the Peace Keeper II. Chewnakka, his Wookiee friend, who was there in the most dire of times, was again present.

"You felt it too?" The Wookiee asked.

"Yes, old friend. We have no time to waste. Maddam Dawnstider's ship left only an hour ago, we still have time."

The Wookiee, like most of his species, was connected to the Force. Although the ex-soldier was more so intuned. Yet he never joined the Jedi.

"I'm way ahead of you, pal. What, you think I spend all my time in the cockpit?"

The engines fired, already warmed up by the anticipating behemoth.

"Strap in."

It was too late for the Jedi Master to buckle up. The ship sped out of orbit. The ship was built for speed, before long the ship was ready for a hyperspace jump. The starlines filled the screen as the ship raced towards the wounded Jedi Padawan.

<hr>
The Jedi Master commanded the Wookiee to land the ship next to the factory. The hairy Chewnakka grabbed Sage by the arm as he started to exit.

"It might be too late, Sage," Chewnakka prepared his friend. "Don't be surprised at what you find."

Sage nodded somberly, embracing the Wookie's arm in turn.

"Keep the shuttle bay doors open," Sage replied, determined.

The Jedi Master raced out the lowering door/ramp.

"God speed," the Wookie said silently.

<hr>
It was difficult to see in this place. He rushed through blindly, using the Force as a guide. What he found was not a pleasent scene.

"Xazor!!"

The Jedi Master slid to his knees. His momentum brought him to the woman's side. He grasped her attached hand.

"We're going to get you out of this horid place. Can I move you?"

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:21:51 PM
Xazor was suddenly subconsciously awake....and felt the deep presence of a friend and Jedi Master. She suddenly opened her eyes and the pain returned to her body once again. She shut them tightly and breathed in a deep breath of air. Nodding slightly she looked desperatly into his gentle, yet worried eyes.

Please help me Sage.....

Tears again streamed from her eyes as she laid on the cold hard ground. The blood pool was larger than when she had first gone unconscious, and it worried her a lot. She looked up at Sage for a moment and gave him the okay to move her....all she wanted to do was leave and get some help....

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:42:14 PM
"Ouch!"

The Jedi Master glanced rather puzzled at his arm. It was like a burning sensation had passed through it. And there was pain he felt , whcih he suddenly recognised as not his own...

Xazor...? Oh hell, she must be hurt!

His mind searched out Xazor across the distance that seperated them, seeking out the Padawan to whom he had the Life Bond with...

Xazor? What's happened?

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 09:55:40 PM
Xazor could immediatly sense the presence of Marcus in her mind. She then remembered the life bond and cursed to herself. He must have felt the pain too.

Marcus, please.....I am hurt so badly. Darth Vader.....he called me out to an abandoned factory on some planet. I went and he tried to turn me, but I wouldn't. Then he attacked me....and we fought. He cut off most of my left arm! Marcus, it hurts so badly! Master Sage is here with me right now, though. I need you.....

She sent through the Force as Sage gently aided her.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:04:49 PM
Sage gently lifted her. Suddenly a tearful roar sounded behind the Jedi Master. None other than the Wookiee Chewnakka. Sage gingerly handed him the girl, turning to the arm.

"This is why I'm not a Jedi, Sage. You people shouldn't be trampling around, fighting people. You'll get hurt, like you Xazor. Oh, god, what are we going to do Sage?"

Sage shook his head, still eyeing the arm.

"You have that degree in technical science, right? Didn't you use to say a ship is like a woman?"

Sage lifted the arm with the Force, floating it through the air in front of him as the three rushed back to the ship.

"We'll attach it back on. We have the suplies in the ship, right?"

"I guess. I don't know about this, buddy."

Sage eyed him sharply.

"But I will try," the Wookiee added.

<hr>

The shuttle bay doors slid shut. The room was quickly filled with a large table, it'd have to serve as an operating place.

"Are you ready kiddo? Do you need drugs for the pain?" The Wookiee asked, the Jedi Master overlooking him.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:07:24 PM
Where are you now? Master Sage is there? Good, he's decent. Use me to share you pain......

And he couldn't resist making a comment

We really have to stop meeting like this.... I'm sorry that was a bad joke. Tell Sage of the link we have and who I am. Get him to talk how bad it is so I can think of something to help

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:15:50 PM
Xazor suddenly looked up at Sage.

I have to tell you something. I share a life bond with Marcus Q'Dunn........he needs you to talk so that he can hear of how bad off I am...

She then began to share her pain with Marcus, and refused the drugs the Wookie offered her. She felt horrible, inside and out.....hopefully she would heal soon. Her Garou healing had already started to take place...but she had to delay it somehow. It was healing over the cut on her arm....

Sage Hazzard
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:23:32 PM
The Wookiee twisted his eyebrow. Lifebond? Sage didn't flinch, he sprung into action.

"Okay, Marcus, this is what I see. The wound is fully cauterized, as is the detached arm. All arteries are cut clean, as is the bone. It's a perfect slice. I'd think we could put her back together like two puzzle pieces. Problem is, neither me nor Nakka know how to reattach body parts. Any insight?"

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:30:01 PM
Where are you Sage? I might know of a medic in the area that can do it.

Strider
Apr 2nd, 2002, 11:10:50 PM
After seeing the Dark Lord leave and seeing the approch of the Jedi, Strider decides to make his escape to the roof where his ship was waiting.

After reaching the roof and knowing that at any moment that someone might stop him, but they would not get out what he had learned.

So thats where you've hid yourself for this time. Strider thought to himself Although I don't know why yet, but I guess I can keep it a secret for now, you never know what help you might need down the road...

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2002, 01:18:46 AM
The words came out of Xazor's mouth, he relaying the question.

"Um it's the old fish factory on the northern hemisphere of Delush. Red Light District. You know it?"

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 3rd, 2002, 01:27:18 AM
Sage, clean your PM box.

Also, don't use Coruscant. Make up a planet if need be.

(will delete when seen)

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2002, 01:47:59 AM
OOC - It's clean, buddy. I had the same problem with Garrett Blade. The PM system seems screwy. Try it now.

Will delete after I recieve your PM.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 02:46:27 AM
Yes I know it Go two streets back, across one. There is a blue door. The thing inside is weird, but can work incredible deeds. Pay it well and it will make the arm better than new. Ask for Gronk and say a friend of Elessar sent you

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2002, 02:52:03 AM
"Got it."

Sage commited the directions and names to memory, a Force enhanced memory.

Oh, the things a Jedi in a rush could do. His speed brought him to the location in under a minute.

He twisted the nob, pushing the door open. He called out as he entered.

"Hello? Is Gronk here? Elessar refered me," he called out blindly, entering the mysterious place.

Smeagol the Jedi
Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:25:29 AM
A medical lab.

An incredibly wel equipped one too. For two droids, this was a stunning achivement. But they were the best, they got paid the best too. Nothing autuistic about Gronk Droid and TK-WD40

"Someone's at the door"

Gronk droid wobbled over to the door, seeing a biological carrying another biological with an arm detached.

"You want arm reapplied?" *Gronk*

:: Crash::

The droid fell over, but didnt stop talking. "Pay good money and we re-assemble for you *Gronk*"

Xazor Elessar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 04:21:48 PM
Xazor eyes the droid and jumped slightly in Sage's arms. She did not know if she wanted to trust something like.....that.......

Marcus, this droid can't even stand up straight!

She spoke in his mind, as if they were his own thoughts.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:00:03 PM
Dont worry, it's the best medical droid in the galaxy. I'd trust it with my life.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:06:18 PM
Xazor sighed and held on tightly to Sage as they entered the medical room. She smiled to herself as Marcus's words comforted her.

Alright.....I hope they can help me. It hurts so bad....

She winced she she tried to move her arm...but it felt numb. She had no idea what was going on with it, but did not care to look either....

Smeagol the Jedi
Apr 3rd, 2002, 07:50:49 PM
The droid got up.

"* Gronk * I'll be the the one would fix you up again!"

It waddles over to a medical bed obviously wanting the Biological to be placed there. It waited for the male biological to show it had credits, then roughly kicked it out the room - leaving the female, pale, with the arm to be reattached on her chest. TK-WD40 came up and with a blackjack, hit the biological in the temple, knocking it out.

"*Gronk* NO! always use hypodrug, not hit biological! Biological not like being hit!" admolished Gronk

"Oops. What about cut cuts?"

Gronk droid gave the electronic equvalent of a sigh. "Frecking amateurs"

Plugging itself into the surgical outputs, the droid got to work.....

--

4 hours later.

"* Gronk* wake Biological"

WHAP!!!

"NOT BY SLAP!!!"

"Oh. With cut cut?"

Gronk droid gave the electronic equvalent of a snarl and began to chase the other droid, seriously holing to shove a laser down it's throat. The biological was left alone, arm attached as if nothing happened, to wake normally while Gronk beat the software out of TK-WD40

Xazor Elessar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:26:21 PM
Xazor felt a slight pain in her head as her eyes slowly opened. The lights were bright and stung until she got used to them and her pupils resumed their normal size. She sat up on the medical bed and looked around to find.....no one. She then looked down and saw her arm, fully attached. She smiled brightly and rubbed it, wondering if the whole thing had been a dream or not...then suddenly the two droids came rolling into the room, one chasing the other and beeping loudly. She laughed and noticed that her other wounds had almost fully healed also. A few were bandaged here and there.......but her arm! It was amazing. She thought back to the whole situation and remembered that the droid was going to attach it. He must have, and he did a great job. Xazor hoisted her legs over the side of the bed and stood on her feet.

Sage? Hello? Where did you go?

She asked, peering around a corner in the medical room. She then remembered her constant contact with Marcus. She rubbed her arm once again, to get the fact that it was real, through her head. She couldn't help but smile.

Marcus, they did a beautiful job! The best docs I have ever had, I must say!

She spoke in his mind, and he could hear her clearly. She could feel his smile and knew that he was glad that she was alright....and in one piece. She walked over to the bed and sat down again, waiting for Sage and wondering where he had gone.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:41:16 PM
Oh, your back? Told you Gronk would do good. Get Sage to bring you back home

Xazor Elessar
Apr 3rd, 2002, 08:48:14 PM
Xazor smiled and spoke in his mind once again.

Yes I am back.....you should know that.

She laughed and focused her eyes through the window to see if she could spot Sage. All she could figure was that he must have gone for a walk or something and he would be back soon.

I am just waiting for Sage right now...he should be back soon.

She said, and then looked through another window to see if she could find the Jedi Master.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 3rd, 2002, 10:08:22 PM
The rough laughter of a Wookiee sounded behind Xazor. As she spun around she saw Chewnakka.

"Sage went to get the ship. He watched the entire surgery too, said they were experts. Seems like he's right."

Chewnakka touched her arm.

"Superglue?" The Wookiee laughed at his own joke.

The distinct sound of the Peace Keeper II was heard outside.

"I handled the money, don't worry. Now let's get the heck out of here."

Anyplace that had 'droids that could reattach arms, was a place Chewnakka rathered not be. He was freaked out beyond belief.

He pushed open the door and the ship came into view. Sage was lowering the shuttle bay when he noticed Xazor.

"How's it feel?"

Xazor Elessar
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:57:55 PM
Xazor smiled, glad to see Chewnakka was there. She was also glad to hear that Sage had stayed to watch the whole surgury. They walked outside when he was lowering the ship, and then he came out to greet her. She smiled and walked over to him.

It feels great! I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for me.....

She said softly, her eyes glimmering with pure gratefulness. She was still a little sore, but it would pass with time.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:23:02 PM
She was feeling a good deal better in the Force. No pain.

Marcus smiled, knowing she was safe again

One of these days, I'm going to have to show her how not to get so beaten up all the time.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:41:33 PM
Xazor picked up on Marcus's thoughts as if she herself thought them. She smiled and laughed slightly.

Yeah, a few lessons would be great....

She said in his mind. She smiled as they borded Sage's ship. She was greatly looking forward to arriving back home....

Sage Hazzard
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:20:42 PM
Sage was wanting to get back to the Jedi homestead more than any of the passengers. He had a Padawan to train after all, and Xazor was not his responsibility. He'd have a medical 'droid check her arm out when they arrived, maybe even soak it in a bacta tank for good measure. Although the surgery did seem to be a success, he had watched the entire thing. It went off without a hitch.

<hr>

Before long the ship touched down on the landing pad. The hyperspace jump hadn't taken that long. On the way out to Delush, it had felt like a century.

"Well, Ms. Dawnstrider, we're back. I bet your old man has had a heart attack over your disappearence," Sage joked.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:08:24 PM
Xazor smiled when the ship touched down. It was such a good feeling to be back home where she belonged....and nearly unharmed.

I hope not! I have missed him so....

She said softly, sighing with relief when she hopped out of the ship. She walked over to Sage and gave him a warm hug.

Thank you for taking care of me. I would have died if you would not have been there to rescue me......

She smiled brightly, glad that he was there for her.