PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a beer and marshmellows?

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:30:00 AM
It's good beer. It's light, crisp, not too bitter, got a resonable kick and it sure beats Fosters.

I've got a nice campfire going and I wouldn't mind just chatting. I got lots of RP to write in.. but I dont really wanna right now. I guess I want to take a break and let things blow away :/

Anyone want to join me?

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:37:09 AM
Beer and marshmallows? Is this some southern hemisphere thing?

Thats messed up.

On a side note, I tried that Labatt Blue stuff from Canuckistan...awful.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:40:13 AM
Wadda mean it's messed up? Beer and marshmellows are a good thing, especially around a campfire.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:42:07 AM
No, marshmellows, hershey bars and graham crackers around a campfire are a good thing. Beer is never a good thing.

But anyway.

:) Hi.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:45:24 AM
Ah, as long as the beer isnt overdone, it's okay. You know when you have gone too far when you think fire walking is a good idea.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:53:20 AM
:lol

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 25th, 2002, 01:58:21 AM
When you really have gone too far - you try firewalking.

When you should be dead of alcohol poisioning - you only notice a mind tingling sensation as you walk and wonder next day where the third degree burns came from

Novi Paran
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:13:18 AM
You know you have gone to far when you wake up the next morning in a strange bedroom, completely alien to you. And lying there next to you is a gal not even a blindman would touch. :lol

Jedi Neo
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:45:53 AM
So I can't cook a framers breakfast over this campfire?

And the only time Beer is over done is when you wake up... hay someone said that already...

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:00:08 AM
Its called Coyote Ugly.

And what is a Framers Breakfast!?

Jargon Chasseur
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:47:58 AM
You know you've gone to far when you accidently pour the beer on the fire, setting the entire forest ablaze.

::Grabs a Marshmellow and devours it::

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:49:04 AM
One of the things about open fires in a forest and beer - this is often the domain of rally drivers, celebrating the fact the finished the race. I can remeber many, many nights spend telling BS Rally Stories (where your death defying experiences get more death defying with each beer) and of course, your already dehydrated, so alcohol works faster....

It gets ugly fast. The "Miss Nude of Oberon", performed by males, at 3am in sub zero temperatures is not a sight I ever want to see again. However, having an International Champion share the same fire, getting insulted and just having hysterics in answer was a highlight. That guy was cool as.

Camp fires and rally drivers dont mix... yet are strangely compelling to watch