PDA

View Full Version : Death will follow(Challenge to a Jedi Padawan)

Dark B Shadow
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:45:36 PM
:: A dark Figure comes out from the Shadows and walks toward a tree. With him he carried his trusty lightsaber Night and Day (http://pub64.ezboard.com/fshadowrelmfrm2.showMessage?topicID=2.topic). He has come here to challenge a Jedi Padawan to a battle. All he can do right now is wait for anyone to come out, and battle him. Then he feels something strange like something was approching from behind him. ::

"Who's their?"

Aura Allei
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:24:30 PM
The young Padawan stepped forth.

"Aura Allei I am called."

Dark B Shadow
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:26:21 PM
:: Dark looks at Aura ::

" My name is Dark. So are you prepared to die."

:: He ignites his Black side of his curved dual lightsaber. ::

Aura Allei
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:27:37 PM
"No one is ever prepared to meet their demise. So sure of you to greet me to mine?"

Aura unclipped one hilt at her belt, as she ignited the cobalt core, the energy beam sizzled out into a meter lance, casting a blue hue over the Jedi Padawan. She ascertained the Sith Apprentice was out to claim the head of a Jedi, as she unfortunately met up with this zealous Darksider through her quest to uncover her past.

Dark B Shadow
Mar 25th, 2002, 04:49:21 PM
" I'm only sure of what I see. But don't worry I don't underestimate you. "

:: With that Dark Charged at Aura. When he got about Two feet from her he swings his light saber straight at her head. ::

Aura Allei
Mar 25th, 2002, 06:24:29 PM
"Never rely on eyes that can deceive you of reality."

Aura crouched before the blade decapitated her, as she then changed the double handed grip on her hilt to her right hand, delivering a backhanded blow toward her adversary's calves from behind, the cobalt core seeking out its target.

Dark B Shadow
Mar 25th, 2002, 06:59:45 PM
:: When She ducked he Still took off some of her hair. Which he would keep to study, so he put it in his pocket. Then when she tried to stab him from behind Dark moved to fast for Aura to see that she had only put her blade through his Shirt even though it did Graze him, because he wasn't fast enough. This did anger him. So all he thought he could do was to build up his anger like he was taught. Mainly focused on her trying to stab him and about everything the Jedi's have done to him. So he Stood still in his defensive stance building up his anger. When he would release this she would forever regret her excepting this challenge. ::

Aura Allei
Mar 25th, 2002, 07:06:12 PM
Aura got up and felt some hair missing, and thanked the Force that was all.

"What are you planning to do with that? No clone experiments I hope."

Dark B Shadow
Mar 25th, 2002, 07:11:15 PM
" Oh no nothing like that. I'll just decided to take a piece of every Jedi I battle, and your the first one. "

:: He said this without taking concentration on Building his anger. ::

Aura Allei
Mar 26th, 2002, 11:40:22 AM
"One who fights with anger, is a slave to its reins. In the end, it will have consumed your soul into an abyss of damnation."

Dark B Shadow
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:33:34 PM
"What you say I'm a slave, i the exact oppisite. I enslave my anger."

:: Dark finished collecting his anger for now. ::

"So what are you waiting for Attack me. "

Aura Allei
Mar 27th, 2002, 09:52:44 AM
Aura smiled to the young eager Apprentice.

"A Jedi is not one to instigate a battle, unless it is in the protection of the innocent and just."

Dark B Shadow
Mar 27th, 2002, 04:43:37 PM
:: This angered Dark so much that he would show her his true ablity's. ::

"I gave you the Chance to attack. But that's to late now. For you at least."

:: First Dark pushed the dirt away from a spot in the ground that was right under where Aura was standing so she would fall through. Then He sent Three Huge Boulders right her way. Then without her knowing it, He diappeared in the darkness planing out his attack even more. ::

Aura Allei
Mar 28th, 2002, 02:20:17 PM
Her right leg dipped into the opening crevice, seemingly ingested by an underground demon. As the boulders were meeting their target, Aura pushed off with her left leg, flipping in the air avoiding the ample onslaught. The Force furnished her with speed and flight, as she touched down to the ground. She then held out an open palm as the Sith was hurled back against a tree, his head connecting with the timber, an audible thud ensuing their meeting.

Dark B Shadow
Mar 28th, 2002, 06:07:03 PM
:: Darks head was killing him from geting his head smacked into the tree. But all it really did was make him even mader. So darks eyes started to glow red. The gound started to shake from all the anger that he was using up. He smiled at her. THen out of the ground came 10 boulders that had Aura's name on it. Dark sent Each Flying in her direction with incredible speed. They were going to fast for her to move out of there way. Then dark started to laugh.::

Phantom
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:30:20 PM
:: A Dark, Evil and Sinister Presence hits both participents like a shockwave. A tall cloaked figure emerges from the shadows, his red eyes peer out onto both, he looks over his Apprentice and his foe. His eyes go ablaze as he walks closer, the Jedi Padawan is lifted off her feet and hurled backwards several feet, he nears his Apperntice and backhands him across the face. Even though the jedi struggles to stand it is to no avail ::

Dark, you are not ready to fight.

Dark B Shadow
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:46:36 PM
:: Dark felt like he dishonored his master for trying to battle a Jedi allready. ::

" I'm sorry it will never happen again. "

Phantom
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:54:24 PM
:: Phantom nodded ::

Do Not be sorry. When you are done training you will be a finly tuned killed machine. Now let us go...

Dark B Shadow
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:57:08 PM
"Okay,"

:: Turns to Aura. ::

"Untill that day when we will meet again."

:: Then turns and follows His master into the Shadows. ::

Aura Allei
Mar 29th, 2002, 10:59:57 AM
Aura contorted in the air from Phantom's cogent push, as she tried to land gracefully on her feet far from the boulders' trajectories. Her sound landing was denied by Phantom as she crashed into the ground in a heap. The Padawan remained still aching all over, trying to break free of the Force binds, while the two Sith were engaged in conversation. With a sigh she got up and exited the battle zone as Phantom lifted the restraints on her. She called out to the Sith.

"If we meet again, let it be in peace."

She doubted it would be.