PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:17:58 PM
I was gone for a few days, and so I missed the initial "bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-" that was posted, but word did get back to me and I read what was over at TGE's board.

First of all, I've never laughed harder in my entire life at what was said. I don't condone the infiltration that was done... but it's amusing - who is the worse of the two people? The one who began to incredible medley of rumors, or that person who infiltrated to divulge them and their source?

Jedah, I never have and never will respect you. Plain and simple. You disgust me. I have no problem with Rama OOC, I have no problem with Dara OOC. I don't particularly like them IC either, but frankly I don't RP at SWFans.net anymore unless it's upon request of a friend or fellow RPer who badly needs me in their storyline.

How anyone can make accusations such as those is beyond me. Do you have any idea how unlikely and incredibly stupid all that -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- is? Bah. Bye.

ReaperFett
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:23:12 PM
Cut the flamebait

Champion of the Force
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:42:23 PM
Moved to mod forum.