PDA

View Full Version : Where did my OOC thread go?

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 22nd, 2002, 11:51:28 PM
????

Morgan Evanar
Mar 22nd, 2002, 11:53:34 PM
Private messaging =p

Darth Lynch
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:00:25 AM
It got moved due to tonights happenings to help sideline any fight that would occur here at swfans.

Did I mention I'm also a new mod at swfans?

j/k

:lol

But it has been moved due to the time in case some emotions are running high and tempers are flaring.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:03:26 AM
What Morgan said... you could PM a mod/admin or something as well incase ya want too.

Champion of the Force
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:46:33 AM
I moved it into the mod forum. Darth Lynch covered the reasons pretty much. :)

Darth Lynch
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:05:06 AM
Even I'm right once in awhile

:lol

Would you believe once every blue moon?

Hyphenated
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:59:28 AM
Interesting.

*sighs heavily and plods away*

Morgan Evanar
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:52:48 PM
Every 6 months, eh Jedah?

Half that, and you have how often I screw something up very badly in school.

Darth Lynch
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:09:32 PM
O_o

I hope you dont take chemistry.

Or anytihng that has to do with mixing things together that can go boom.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:13:15 PM
Mixing chemicals that go boom is my brother's job.

ReaperFett
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:18:19 PM
Mine is messing up Java assignments :)

Rama
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:22:40 PM
Mine is..................

You know I don't really know what I do. '___'

Strider
Mar 24th, 2002, 01:47:37 AM
Bahh!
Just when you think the OOC stuff has died down it flares up again.

Oh well, I guess that means I'll be needing to do a relief again.

Moltar
Mar 24th, 2002, 01:50:29 AM
Hi, remember me...

It's time for our monthly anti-aggression session, I think that next Saturday night is a good time for a talk show. This time I'll Spoof Oprah, or David Letterman I have not decided.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2002, 02:08:56 AM
On a happier note, I'm in for the spoof. I reckon Letterman is the G-O this time. it should be the Oscars version of the SWForums chat show.

Moltar
Mar 24th, 2002, 02:51:14 AM
After what I have just read here, I think I would like a Midol instead.

Lets put it like this...

I'm not going to do another talk show untill this OOC stuff is cleared up. In fact I really will not be able to do any real RPing simply put that people are apparently taking advantage of myself and a few other people. Kids lets be realistic here. We got a large problem here, we need to fix it now. I don't know who is sprouting all these leaks, but we really can't so anything as a group untill this is settled so I guess Saturday night will be spent as a roundtable disscussion either in a chat room, or here, or on a camel. It really doesn't matter anymore, we got to solve this problem. No more fights, no more people getting angry, no more misscommunication. Just solving the problem. We really do not have a choice on this one.

So I'll be spoofing Polliticaly Incorrect instead.

Basicaly this stuff needs to end, Marcus isn't happy with the situation, I'm not happy with the situation, and I'm sure a lot of people are not happy with the situation.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 24th, 2002, 03:02:11 AM
I'm sure a lot of people are not happy with the situation.

*hands Moltar the Understatement of the Year award*

|I

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2002, 03:17:53 AM
Well, lets just say if everyone bands together, we can show the a$$ who is causing all this and kick them out the door. We have all been had, every group and every person here.

What we all need to do is get to the bottom of this. A few of us are working on finding out who it is and I think we have a pretty good idea now.

I know tempers are up and answers are wanted. We're out to find out whom now. and to stop this BS once and for all.

Moltar
Mar 24th, 2002, 03:18:20 AM
I accept this award on behalf of Sweden!

Because no one ever does that! :p

Anyways this will not be a free formed Mayhem thread since we will have a goal to accomplish. More on the exact event later.

Darth Lynch
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:24:18 AM
What we all need to do is get to the bottom of this. A few of us are working on finding out who it is and I think we have a pretty good idea now.

A very good idea I would say.

Charley
Mar 24th, 2002, 07:05:27 AM
Now, step two = prudence.

The problem of swatting flies with bazookas is that collateral damage kills OTHER PEOPLE.

Yes there's a problem here. Not two dozen.

So realize this, and put the brakes on the smear campaigns. Put your faith in people who are now working on this problem.

ReaperFett
Mar 24th, 2002, 07:08:21 AM
I'm going to close this, to make sure it doesn't get nasty.