PDA

View Full Version : You wait ages to go to the cinema, and then they rush you :)

ReaperFett
Mar 22nd, 2002, 04:40:16 PM
Next week, I planned on going to see Oceans Eleven. Then Blade 2 opens on the 29th. Then Collateral Damage on the 5th April. Then The One(And K-Pax) on the 12th. Then The Count Of Monte Cristo on the 19th.

And then It dies for a month :)

sirdizzy
Mar 22nd, 2002, 10:43:07 PM
huh what are you smoking i've seen everyone of those movies you listed some way back in november and december nnd the one i think came out in august

JMK
Mar 22nd, 2002, 10:59:20 PM
If you live in North America...

sirdizzy
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:10:14 AM
where does he live then timbaktoo

and i think the one is already on dvd

JonathanLB
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:15:10 AM
No offense, but I'm really glad I live in the United States. I am just too impatient to live anywhere else.

I like my movies immediately. I like my food places open 24 hours per day. I like everything to be convenient and efficient, and that definitely describes the U.S. Europe is just too slow moving and clumsy for me. I am sure England is not like that, but Italy is, and I bet France is too. All that nonsense about spending two hours per meal, taking time off in the middle of the day to go home, it just annoys the heck out of me.

If I had to wait that long to see a movie that everyone else is already seeing or has already seen, I would go nuts. Plus you cannot run a movie review site that runs reviews like 5 months late, lol. That's like reporting news that happened long ago, it just ain't news anymore.

ReaperFett
Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:51:00 AM
I live in the UK ya ignorant git :)

i've seen everyone of those movies you listed some way back in november and december
Impressive, I know very well Blade 2 and Collateral Damage only just came out :)

sirdizzy
Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:17:45 AM
yea i saw blade 2 yesterday

colatteral damage a couple of weeks ago

oceans eleven i saw in decemeber

count of monte cristco the first of february

and the one i think came out in october now that i think about it

ReaperFett
Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:26:53 AM
The One was about summer for you. We got Kiss of the Dragon then. Either that or Romeo Must Die, I forget with :)