PDA

View Full Version : Radon Mont, Former Moff of Bormorreo

Telan Desaria
Mar 22nd, 2002, 08:21:45 AM
I'm not quite sure I spelled that right...

ex Moff Mont...

It has come to my attention now hail as your master Lord GUE-said with as much disgust as an Imperial Admiral can muster. I ask you why. I ask you why you took a portion of the Imperial Fleet and joined a traitorious faction that feeds off the scraps from the mighty Empire's table. I make this plea to you, a good sensed man of integrity and what may have been honor, to leave your current dominion and rejoin the Empire and take your righful place in our ranks, the true masters of the galaxy. I cannot offer you immense power, I cannot offer immeasureable glory. But what I can offer is the pride of serving in the Imperial Fleet. You will have your share of those things-but you must earn them, as we all have.

I do this without the knowledge of His Eminence, the Lord Diktat Darth Viscera, but am sure he would be willing to grant you asylum in the Empire and a posting in the Fleet, possibly my own, if that is your wish. But you must renounce all alleigance to the High Traitor GUE and purge yourself of your crimes of treason and sedition.

What can he offer that we cannot...???

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet
Inspector General of the Destroyerate

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 22nd, 2002, 10:05:51 AM
Hey, where's my offer?

neo_sapien
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:49:56 PM
Telan, you're a bit late. Gue's been banned from swfans.net, as of the "Gue, a question" thread.

Michael, we'll gladly take your character on if you so desire. Promise us loyalty, and we in turn shall promise you power.

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:50:47 PM
Ohhhhhhh....

Does that mean I get to be on top? :smokin

neo_sapien
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:52:01 PM
Heh. Of a Twi'lek slave girl, perhaps.

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:53:35 PM
Bee---oo--tiful

Okay, I'm in... as Micheal. If you don't mind, I'd like to get a summation of what to do first though.

neo_sapien
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:58:58 PM
Well, perhaps your next move would be to come to Imperial Center, offer Gue's renegade holdings to TGE in exchange for leniency and an opportunity to continue your military career in the Empire.

Telan Desaria
Mar 26th, 2002, 08:45:48 AM
Does this mean that the former Lord Gue and ex-Moff Mont want to defect back to the Empire, bring their Fleet back under the Imperial banner, and swear allegiance to the Lord Diktat, His Eminence Darth Viscera.

If so, please reply. I will need a list of all holdings and and ships-probable lists of men and materiale.

If this is indeed the case, I can make this vow-I will make a plea to the Diktat and ask to take you both into Thyferra Sector Fleet-and TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. If you screw up, I will jettsion you out a cargo hatch with the rest of the garbage-since I can't kill you without your permission-you must acquiesce to that now. If you act disloyally-that is attempt to defect again, bring your fleet away from the Empire, act without orders, act with Military Incompetence or Negligence, Act Treasonous or Seditiuous-I will execute you summarily.

Other than that, we would welcome you back to the Empire. I can not offer you rank as of yet, But I can offer Mont a non-military political as political officer of the Thyferra Sector.

These are my terms. The decision is yours. I thank Herr Neo for negotiating.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

neo_sapien
Mar 26th, 2002, 08:54:10 AM
*is DV*

Telan, we've worked something out with Micheal Rashanagok, to the end that he'll defect Gue's former assets.

Also Telan, could you get on AIM please?

Telan Desaria
Mar 26th, 2002, 02:48:18 PM
So many shrouds-Desaria whistles...

Anyway, Would all parties acquiesce to my taking responsibility and the commond over 'Michael. I would most likely, if you, my Lord, think him capable, assign him one of my SD Groups.

neo_sapien
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:07:06 PM
do you think you'll be online enough for that?

Telan Desaria
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:22:40 PM
Sees what is getting self into---

In matters regarding the Empire and the Imperial Fleet, I believe, I can take responsibility for him. If he takes the aforementioned vow-that I can eliminate him if he attempts to defect with any Imperial merchandise, act treasonously, or negligently in the line of command and duty. As far as being online, I think as long as things remain the way they are, all concerns can be posted in my office-I'll make sure everyone knows if they have any problems with my new subordinate, they can address me at the Imperial Bar.

By your Leave, My Lord?

-Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

Darth Viscera
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:35:40 PM
If Michael agrees, then go right ahead.

Lord Gue
May 28th, 2002, 04:30:19 PM
This man never worked for me and thus does not have the authority to do anything