PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan!

Shawn
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:44:15 PM
Ever thought about having a second reviewer for your site? You know, to offer second opinions and whatnot? I hardly get the chance to see movies in the theaters, but I do see a good amount of the new video releases. :)

ReaperFett
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:47:02 PM
Dont do it, Shawn has daft opinions!

:):):):)

JonathanLB
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:52:22 AM
I had considered working out a large partnership with another criticial review site (to be determined later) where we would each put below our reviews, "For a second opinion, click here to visit our partner site" or something. That type of thing would be hugely beneficial in traffic with another fairly good sized Website.

As far as posting other reviews, though, no I am mainly just running this Website myself. The one thing I do welcome is guest editorials, but that's on a rare basis because one huge selling point of my site is strong, professional writing vs. the type of writing you find at, hehe, say, Aint-It-Cool-News.com. Harry is a very successful guy so I am not knocking him, only that I am not going for that type of site. So editorials would have to be high quality for me to post them because I played editor for a few months when I ran my last site; it wasn't pretty...

In the future though, you never know what I may decide to do, so thanks a lot for your interest though! I can't wait to show the site to you guys/gals.