PDA

View Full Version : Razzies

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 21st, 2002, 01:24:17 PM
I just read this on another site, Tom Green is attending the Razzies, looks like he is looking foward to accepting his award. That is a laugh, if he wins, he will be the first person ever to accept one of those things.

sirdizzy
Mar 21st, 2002, 03:23:52 PM
someones got to be stupid enough eventually

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:32:28 PM
Or in Tom Green's case craz:p

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:29:36 PM
Hey, that's kinda cool actually. what it means is that he doesnt take himself seriously either.

ReaperFett
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:39:42 PM
Least he has a sense of humour. From what I hear about his film, that certainly didnt :)

JonathanLB
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:58:51 AM
Everyone hears from a few critics that the movie sucks and therefore they don't see it.

I did see Freddy Got Fingered and yeah it was super stupid, but it still had really funny moments. It wasn't a good movie, but it was a 2 star film, it wasn't *that* horrible. It was really really stupid though.

JMK
Mar 22nd, 2002, 09:51:49 AM
Another publicity stunt from this maniac. What will he do next?

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 22nd, 2002, 02:33:15 PM
Most everybody that I know who saw it says it was one of the worst movies that they have ever seen. From the previews and the jokes I have to think it is, when the main joke and the title for that matter has to deal with how Green is joking that his father sexual abused his son (hence the title Freddy got fingered) then you know the movie is just plain awful. As far as Green, it doesn't surprise me, if he wins I wonder what he will say?

JonathanLB
Mar 22nd, 2002, 04:12:20 PM
I don't know which of your friends saw it, lol, but my best friend had me see it (and thus has seen it twice) and my sister saw it and although we all think it is one of the stupider movies around, that doesn't make it bad. It's not a bad movie at all, it's just insanely stupid. It has really funny parts though and that is not the main joke. That's just the title. There are some pretty hilarious things in it, but it's extremely gross in a few scenes, and not American Pie gross, we're talking guts and gore gross, jeez, I don't even want to remember that. Ok maybe it is pretty bad, haha, but it's not that bad ;)

It still has its moments, whereas Gosford Park and In the Bedroom, the best picture nominees, are much more deserving of a couple of Razzies, hehe.

sirdizzy
Mar 22nd, 2002, 10:44:49 PM
what are you talking about freddy got fingered had to be one of the worst movies i have ever seen i would get it maybe half a star