PDA

View Full Version : Ya know whats good...

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 03:14:59 AM
That movie Predator, with Arnorld Swartzeneger or however you spell it. It's almost climax time... you can tell by the music. I got a real nice set up here, DVD Rips off the comp to the VCR to the big screen, surround sound... yeah, I have a DVD player, but my brother lent it out for 3 weeks. :cry So I'm making due.

Damn. He's cleaning a skull. The Predators are so cool. :D

You might be saying to yourself, "Oh no, Ahnk's been drinkin again" and you're right. But it's just Pepsi... so I'm not drunk, just a wee bit hyper.

Dude, he's got like fourteen skulls. He's been a busy, busy bee.

What is Arny doing?

He's yelling really loud. Yeah, Special Ops leader my ass. You idiot. But I know he's got a plan so Imma sit back and watch.

Okay, now, I know I'm a bit of a pain, but you have to admit I've gotten a tiny bit better. I'm trying people.

DAMN! HE'S BEHIND YOU! HE'S BEHIND YOU! TURN AROUND DAMN YOU!

Ohhhhh... I see....

WHAM! Oops... didn't kill em there Arny. Big mistake.

I want a shoulder cannon.

Anyway... I have indeed given some thought to what I would do here and I'm considering making a new group. I'd like to get a scope of who's interested.

Oooooo, showdown time. But can the Predator see when his suit doesn't work? I can't remember....

Anyway, the basic premise of the group would be an alien race called the "Insert name here". They aren't from this galaxy... their origins would be a mystery.

Doh... Arny he's behind you again.

Now, the group has a council of Elders. Their job is to make sure the technologies of humans and verious species do not reach a certain scale unless their nature and culture evolve to eliminate war. This groups technology would be advanced... they would have ships as small as 14 centimeters (well, not really ships, more like smart torpedoes. But very smart torpedoes). They're technology is advanced that they create temporal distortions, which allow them to travel at almost instant speeds. They're anomoly creation also allows them to drain a ships hull and shields. However, they are unable to create energy shields on their ships, and because their soveirgn territory is so far away, their access to this is extremely limited. Thus, they seek resources, in the unknown regions.

Now, I know what you're saying... aye aye aye, another fleet group. No. Fleets will be props to us... I have Empires elsewhere, mine here would never compete. The main premise of the group will be the subterfugem infiltration, and struggle to uphold what they feel is a nesscessary duty to protect the galaxy from itself... and it's continued failure to do so, and th tensions that would create. Keep in mind, this is a completely rough draft.

Any suggestions/booters/takers?

And by the way... predator rocks, but the ending sucks. It's a great climactic fight and then pffffft. Nothing. Oooooooo, an A-Bomb. Big whooping hoo.

Oh, and what time is it in Australlia? It's hard to believe some of you are going to school now.

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 03:17:38 AM
Thats long. I should go to sleep.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 21st, 2002, 04:49:37 AM
Time is 8:52 pm Thursday Sydney time.

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:34:25 AM
Thank you. I believe they are more west... perhaps they were doing school work? It is pretty late to go to school

Oh yeah, watched the X-Men. I'm dreaming on Famke Jansen tonight. :smoking

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:47:58 AM
What is always bizarre is that I often got to bed earlier on a Thursday than some of you go to bed on Wednesday. If you can comphend that :)

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:12:22 AM
I'm not going to sleep. I have to work on my alt fed (theres a link somewhere here if you're curious, under my SeanDMan account)

Rama
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:34:13 AM
Originally posted by Micheal Rashanagok
Thank you. I believe they are more west... perhaps they were doing school work? It is pretty late to go to school

Oh yeah, watched the X-Men. I'm dreaming on Famke Jansen tonight. :smoking

If you were smart you'd be dreaming about Halle Berry.

MMMMMMMMM Halle. =0~~~~~~~~~~~

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:35:22 AM
Famke's Hotter.

Rama
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:37:09 AM
Oh no way........

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:38:00 AM
Indeed.

Rama
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:39:13 AM
Only draw back I can see to Halle, is that she actually had to touch Billy Bob Throton in Monster's Ball and he touches Anglie Jolie cause........well she's his wife. AND I HATE ANGLIE JOLIE!

So in a way Halle has touched Jolie and is therefore tanted.

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:53:07 AM
Angelina Jolie is hot, and Billy bob is tainted by his affair with the ugly tree

Rama
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:25:10 PM
Billy Bob is pretty nasty.......but I stlll hate Anglie Jolie. I don't care what anyone else says.

You know Preator was on American Movie Classics about a month ago.......Talking about something makeing you feel old. X_X

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:45:31 PM
Sometimes I hate having a fast computer.

Why the hell am I uploading at 46 k when all my downloads are slower than five? Gah...

Jolie is so hot... even my gif finds her hot. Though... she does have a wierd taste in guys.

Shut up. No jokes.

Anyway, about the group...

Rama
Mar 21st, 2002, 10:16:56 PM
Shut up. No jokes.

You know your really takeing the fun out of all this.

Charley
Mar 21st, 2002, 10:34:25 PM
Famke is definitely hotter.

And Angelina Jolie is trash.

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 10:36:23 PM
I just don't want you making jokes about my girlfriends bad taste in men.

Told you Rama. Famke is the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ake.

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 21st, 2002, 10:36:52 PM
I thought Ogre said that was gonna not be filtered out... :lol