PDA

View Full Version : Obi-Wan DisRobe-i ???

darth_mcbain
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:32:15 PM
From IMDB on 3/20/02...

http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/

Actor Ewan McGregor is keeping his adoring fans happy - he plans to keep stripping on screen. The Star Wars actor is known for taking risque roles like those in The Pillow Book and Velvet Goldmine, and admits he enjoys exposing himself - because it makes him feel "powerful". He says, "Being naked was far more worrying for everyone else on the set than it was for me. Everyone's trying not to look. I actually enjoyed it, the truth be told. There was something incredibly powerful about it, like swimming naked. Usually you'd get arrested for that sort of thing, but I got paid!"

Hey, whatever floats your boat Ewan, just try to keep it on for AOTC and Ep. III, huh... :lol

JMK
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:02:44 PM
There's a lightsaber joke or two in there, but I'm not (and I hope the rest of you too!) don't go there!

neo_sapien
Mar 21st, 2002, 11:59:55 AM
Think they'll put that in The Making of Attack of the Clones? Sorta like McCallum's and McGregor's infamous 7+1 f***s?

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:05:05 AM
I don't care if he takes it off, as long as Amidalas goes with em!

BUFFJEDI
Mar 22nd, 2002, 01:19:13 PM
I like Ewen and all but,Dam6 please tell him to keep his clothes on:( .But like Rash said portman can feel free to take it all off any time:D