PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Sith Ahnk
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:10:44 AM
Okay, well, to make a long story short, Gue is gone. Since my characters only link was to Gue, I now find myself confused as to what i should do. I see a few options...

!) Take over Gue's spot

This is what happened when my in character superior left at TGC. Unfortunatly, it's not really a viable option, since I, and the most of you I imagine, have no idea what the hell Gue was doing. I can bs it, but I don't think it will work.

2) Look for another group

This, as well, I don't think would work too well. I have no idea what the groups are, who runs them, where to find them, if I'd be welcome, what I would be doing, etc... I think a better option would be...

3) D P O D O Double G

Yeah, Darth Peoron was instrumental in, well, nothing really. But I know him and he suggested some groups before. Maybe I should follow his advice. Then again, he could just be up for a promotion and using me, but I think this may be the best choice. I'm not so sure though... he said something about a big group and taking a long time to get anywhere, and I've already been doing this a year, and I don't know how much I have let.

4) Leave

Probably the option that would appeal to most of you. I've done nothing here except annoy a lot of you, and I'm sure I don't have many fans. I'm sure I wouldn't be terribly missed, and honestly, it kind of seems like a waste to come here at all. I came to help out Gue, and now he's gone. I have no idea what happened to OOTF. so thats not something I can fall back on. Right now, I think RPing is telling me it's time to hang up the proverbial boots. And I don't know that I have the will to argue.

Well, thats what I'm looking at. If you want to delete this go wild, if you want to post opinion go ahead. I'm still here, though a little miffled.

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:25:13 AM
Look, I dont hate you. You actually have some good stuff to say amonst the rotten stuff that gets you into trouble. I just wished you would just clean yourself up a bit and then you wouldnt have man + dog on your backside, okay?

You actually can contintribute something worthwhile, you do show that. Just... I dunno, just think twice about what you say sometimes and you'll be cool.

Hyphenated
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:34:42 AM
Ahnk - follow your heart!

And don't forget, I will kick your butt IRL. ;)

When all else fails, make your own group! :D

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 20th, 2002, 08:09:37 AM
The problem with that is, I don't know that I could do that. No one would want to be in my group I'm afraid

RoseLynne
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:23:37 PM
create a new character and start over if the one you're using doesnt work. Its not hard to figure out how to jump in here.

Genie
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:36:22 PM
If you want any help finding groups to go to or anything, I'm sure anyone here would be glad to advise you. There's tonnes to choose from (Sith, Jedi, Cizerack, Nemodian, Bounty hunters.. list goes on forever :rollin)

imported_Blade Ice
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:47:30 PM
Join a group like the

TSE-which I’m affiliated with (the sith empire)

TSO-witch is another great sith group (the sith order)

GJO- if you wish to be a Jedi (Greater Jedi order)

NR- the new republic witch I don't know too much about

TGE- the galactic empire witch also don't know to much about

Or there’s also that you could be a bounty hunter or smuggler or your own creation or combination and do your own thing.

Any group would welcome you no matter your past wrongs because they’re always looking for new recruits. I got into allot of trouble with the TSE my first few months here but now I have realized my wrongs and am accepted there.

Charley
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:53:58 PM
IMO, I wouldn't join TSE, TSO, or GJO. The proportion of force users already existing here is freakin unbelievable.

Genie
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:58:30 PM
That's true. It'd be better to come up with something fresh and original :)

Charley
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:03:13 PM
a Fett clone wouldn't be the most original thing ever, but I predict that after E2, the idea will be bigger than hula hoops.

Genie
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:08:20 PM
Yep. And we will have hordes of people with the characters from Ep II in as their avatar, claiming that they are Anakin or Obi-Wan reincarnated.

imported_Blade Ice
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:08:36 PM
What does IMO stand for I guess I really haven't heard much of it.

Charley
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:12:47 PM
in my opinion

Aura Allei
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:17:57 PM
Hey Ahnk. Just rp man. This isnt a popularity contest. Who cares what others think. Though I dont know you, I harbor no grudges towards you and other fellow rpers, contrary to others, unfortunately.

Btw, where did Gue go? Blast it we still had a duel on hold going. grrrr.....o_O

Charley
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:23:57 PM
Gue requested to be banned.

Vinny Red
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:28:41 PM
Bounty Hunters and Smugglers! Need more of them. LL is right though of course, there are far too many force users around, they get boring after a while, or at least I think so

Aura Allei
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:29:58 PM
yeah I just saw that in a thread. Nothing like asking for it. :\

Novi Paran
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:40:17 PM
Vinny took the words right out of my thoughts! Most people participating in this thread are in agreement. But I would like to expand on the ideas a bit by stating we are in DIRE need of hunters, smugglers, crime lords, and space pirates! Too many lightsabers in this universe to shake a stick at, IMHO.

Oh yeah, does anyone know where I can have a sig made? TIA

Admiral Lebron
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:42:04 PM
I am looking for some bounty hunters for another character of mine. As soon as I am back from a long leave, PM if you're interested.

Novi Paran
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:48:24 PM
When will you be back, Lebron? I am interested in participating in any action that requires bounty hunting or acquiring clients.

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:49:43 PM
I believe Darth Vader posted a bounty on Luke Skywalker.

Novi Paran
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:55:23 PM
*Checks out the thread* Thanks!

Nathanial K'cansce
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:56:59 PM
3) D P O D O Double G

Yeah, Darth Peoron was instrumental in, well, nothing really. But I know him and he suggested some groups before. Maybe I should follow his advice. Then again, he could just be up for a promotion and using me, but I think this may be the best choice. I'm not so sure though... he said something about a big group and taking a long time to get anywhere, and I've already been doing this a year, and I don't know how much I have let.

That ubberly confused me. Though I will say that because you've been RPing for a year or more, doesn't mean that you've been RPing HERE for a year. Twill take time to reach a place where one was in a different place. Unless you totally lucked out.

But I agree, do some Crime Lord activity or something along those lines.

Admiral Lebron
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:57:43 PM
Theres a thread on it somewhere. I should be back online for sure before April 1. That is a definate.