PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the Past

Rama
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:36:50 AM
Well I found something intresting while I was cleaning up in a back room or the House tonight, found a box of old papers and odds and ends that I brought back from College with me......and among these I found this

Title of Thread: The Complete Jedi vs. Sith list

Here it all is(if there's a mistake, let me know as soon as possible).

The Jedi Order:

*Jedi Master:
-CMJ (founder)
-jjwr

*Jedi Knight
-obiwan2
-RUIN KAI V3
-wdwdash
-DarthAce

*Jedi Padawans:
-Jedi Rama
-Cu Chulain

The Sith Empire:

*Sith Masters:
-Darth Fenris(leader)
-Mara Jade1 (assistant Leader)
-Mirax H
-SithMaul77

*Sith Lord:
-Redemption
-Darth Trunx

*Sith Apprentice:
-Qui Jeon Jinn
-Kyp Durran
-Bromine
-Darth Steve

Other:

*Rouge Jedi
-Atreyu
-Kater Phye
-Reaper

*Freelance Jedi
-Ulos Vanders

Here are the post numbers for which the ranks are Calculated:

100-999 posts: Jedi Padawn/Sith Apprentice
1000-2999 posts: Jedi knight/ Sith Lord
3000-8999 posts: Jedi Master/ Sith Master
9000+: Jedi Elder/ Sith Primarch

(The ranks are still in discussion at this time-Darth Fenris is working on a new way of detremeing ranks for Sith , and also Force powers plus other ranks may yet be

That was the end of the first page that I printed off, of which the 2nd page is missing

"For none still live that remeber."

:lol

the date on this thing is 9/20/99

Now, this wasn't like a working list waiting for others to post so they could be added. This was EVERY Rper in the SWFANS universe that was here at the time this list was made. If that give you any idea about how few of us there were. And yes.....the little Padawan Jedi Rama is in fact me. Also these were the only two groups there were, The Jedi Order(Who later got abosorbed into the Greater Jedi Order, who were at CC.Net) and TSE. TSE was real young.....I think it had been around less then a month when this was posted. TSC was the big Sith Group, but the people like DT, LL, and Itala had not returned from CC.NET yet.

Also note rank based on Post Count.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:48:21 AM
Rank based on post count noted. :D Thats pretty cool, the list, that is.

DarthHERA
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:50:29 AM
Thats amazing.

BUT - it grew really quick because copied from my ezboard profile:

DarthHERA

Personal Profile

And SWFans was big when I got to it and so was TSE to a large degree.

Nothing like now, but still lotsa ppl.

Rama
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:54:43 AM
Things move much faster back then.....there wasn't months of planning for things on either side. I became Jedi.......became a Knight and turned to the darkside in around a months time. Things were much different then.......less fights too. Don't know if that was because their were less people or more people respected each other and their rights more then. All I know is when I look back on my time playing this game most of my fondest memories are of this time and the few months that follwed it. At lot of things changed not to long after this and things became more Grim......at least for me they did.

Vinny Red
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:05:16 AM
And what's funny is, that 2 of those people are me and another 2 of them, is one of my best friends

DarthHERA
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:06:00 AM
Yeah, well there were probably problems back then too, but maybe less vocalised or something. I mean, when I came from the chats - hardly anyone spoke over aim. I would go to TSE and there would be post after endless post of ppl just kinda talking/roleplaying short kinda posts. Like an AIM convo sorta.
Dont know if IM'ing made a difference or not. Who knows.

I still beleive the boards are what you make it. (You = ppl in general). There is plenty of opportunity to have fun and make good memories (sorry for the corney sentiment) now. I am probably having the most fun ever since I came back. Part of it is I got some fun chars going, others is the different variety of ppl Im rping with.

DarthNuriko
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:23:30 AM
I kinda have to duplicate Rama's sentiment. I lurked in the beginning of 2000 and since then it does seem more grim to me. Probably because 1) I'm not an optimist and 2) Some people have just gotten plain nastier with time. x__x;; I'm sure things has their moments back then too, but more people just seems to equal more nastiest I guess... now they start hacking and erasing things and cheating and bending rules. People have always been my least favorite animals. :D

Saharia
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:25:24 AM
wow, it was so small......

and rama, you were a cute little padawan! :)

Vinny Red
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:35:26 AM
Heh..things were much simpler back then. Looking at that list brings back alot of memories...

CMJ was originally Redemption's Jedi master, before I turned Redemption to the dark side( who later turned into Vengence...)

Kater Phyre and Ulos Vanders were names that me and Reaper made up for our SW fan flick.

Mirax H, Redemption(Vengence) and Qui Jeon Jinn then made the BSK, which everyone wonder what it mean't...Well here's the big secret...it mean't Beer Sex Killing...hehehe

Champion of the Force
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:04:50 AM
*Rouge Jedi
-Atreyu

Who compiled THAT list???

:: thinks ::

Actually I think I did. :p

The Jedi Order(Who later got abosorbed into the Greater Jedi Order, who were at CC.Net)
Not absorbed dude, just merged. There was never any 'Greater Jedi Order' anywhere until Nov 1999 following the merger. Previosuly CC.Net's Jedi went by the 'Jedi Order' nametag like the SWFans Jedi did - just at a different board. :)

Also note that the Reaper listed on that list IS NOT our much loved ReaperFett - it's another chap who was my padawan. :)

Hyphenated
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:10:58 AM
The Jedi Order+The Jedi Order = The Greater Jedi Order

*follows Davey around like a lost puppy*

Champion of the Force
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:13:51 AM
The Sith Council + Itala Marzullo = Global Catastrophe

:)

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:16:13 AM
I think I didnt post at SWFans after the split for about two weeks - but I wandered back to the B.O forums and sort of posted there on and off then went back to the Roleplaying one a month later and just hung out a bit, but not really participated. I remember that list as well

Actually, things were pretty good then. Before the dark times. Before I got Moderator and then Admin. I'm too coarse and opinionated for that :x

I dunno tho, I'm enjoying myself here again and I have for some months now. Like really enjoying myself, I feel more at home than I have for a long time. Personally from my POV, things are looking resonably good. The Jedi are quiet, but I dont think that will be forever. I personally think things are beginning to look interesting once again

Edit : ITALA???? Man, how many times did I warn people what he could do and they didn't listen?? He was the Sith's worse enemy :p

RoseLynne
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:30:21 PM
Itala was a good organizer and a good motivator. The only problem is he couldnt help himself. He couldnt stop being distructive and vindictive OOC.

Oh well then the revolution came and we booted him out.

Genie
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:33:33 PM
Ranks on post counts :lol I can't believe that was actually how ranks were made

Gav Mortis
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:37:32 PM
I agree with RsoeLynn on that one. Itala deserves his dues, he can makes things happen. I mean, have you guys seen how well TMC has came along?

imported_Blade Ice
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:03:49 PM
Hmmm it was an interesting setup in the begining fairly simple and straight forward.

sirdizzy
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:07:08 PM
that must have been after i dissappeared i do remember the sugestion of rank going by posts but it nevere happened while i was around

Vinny Red
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:08:30 PM
If you like the rank by post count, you'll like it even more when rank was decided by how many times you had seen TPM

Genie
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:17:57 PM
You could so easily lie abou that!

Charley
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:20:59 PM
Yeah, gotta give the devil his dues. I mean...even Hitler was once Time's "Man of the Year"

sirdizzy
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:32:41 PM
that was how we ran it my day although my 16 viewings wasn't anywhere near the highest (i think somebody claimed like 40 viewings)

Lady Vader
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:37:49 PM
Man, that brings back some ancient memories. Phew! Scarey how far things have progressed.

Genie
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:40:50 PM
How many viewings did you need to be a force master? :lol

Admiral Lebron
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:37:53 PM
I remember way back in 1999 when I started RPing. From chats at TalkCity to small time stuff at Death Fleet then here and later some other places. Time sure has slowed down. Everything takes months these days. Feels kinda creepy.

Champion of the Force
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:50:06 PM
(i think somebody claimed like 40 viewings)
Jonathan (in the Boxoffice forum) has claimed over 50 viewings at the theatre. :)

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:57:03 PM
How many viewings did you need to be a force master?

From memory, you needed 2 to even be a Jedi. 4 for Knight, 6 for Master.

10 to be eligible for Council.

Or was it 6 for Knight, 10 for Master?

Yeah, that was it. 6 for Knight, 10 for Master.

Champion of the Force
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:14:44 PM
Needless to say, that system was abandoned as soon as posible. :)

Darth Vader
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:46:39 PM
I had forgotten!

Well, now I can tell people how LL became a Jedi Master in the old days. :p

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:57:47 PM
The only time you played a Padawan was when you came back into the order. You were one of the original Masters

Rama
Mar 21st, 2002, 03:07:17 AM
Mirax H, Redemption(Vengence) and Qui Jeon Jinn then made the BSK, which everyone wonder what it mean't...Well here's the big secret...it mean't Beer Sex Killing...hehehe

Yeah......I remeber that, I think that was the first ever break away group from TSE. There is a lesson there......all break away groups from TSE are dommed to fail. Word to your mother. :lol

and I knew what that stood for a long time ago......I think Mara told me.........who told her I don't know. What ever happened to those two other guys anyways. I know what happened to Darth Fenris, and Bromine. But other then that the rest just kinda faded away.

sirdizzy
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:21:29 AM
10 is not that many viewings you should have all seen it at least 10 times

Darth Lynch
Mar 21st, 2002, 03:52:53 PM
If some people here dont know what most of these guys were like in the beginning go here to see.

http://pub1.ezboard.com/fcoruscantcityjedivssithbattleground

Yes its Ezboard.

SEE Darth Boricua annouce an election for the Jedi Council

Get CHILLED as Super Saiyan Five Gogeta seeks to crush the worthless Italal once and for all.

BE SPELLBOUND at the leet sigs they had

Meet the adorable Shay Kaylon

Gaze in HORROR as you see old faces and how badly they were in the beginning.

Its all here.

3-D glasses not included.

Darth Vader
Mar 21st, 2002, 04:36:07 PM
:x

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:01:23 PM
Oh geez....... I see the :x and raise it :x :x

<font color=red> Darth Turbogeek, Rebellion Warlord and Jedi Master of Arms, Turbogeek Member No. 1
Trained Jedi Master Stealth Enigma, Jedi Master Mirax, Jedi Knight Obiwan7168. Turbogeek Lendorin
Jedi Master to Jedi Light Garik Loran and Turbogeek Master to Master Yogurt
Member of the High Jedi Council, Knights of the Round Table and Turbogeek Elder [TG]
Inventor and Master of the FORCE WEDGY, FORCE FRYING PAN, FORCE F*RT, FORCE KITTENS and FORCE ACME LABS</font>

<font color=yellow>Forum Big Bro to Darth Boricua, the coolest Jedi of all
"Away with your Kittens, I mean you not harm!" I find your lack of kittens disturbing"
"This is my kitten, Darth Maul" "Your dogs are your weakness...your lack of kittens is yours"</font>

Lady Vader
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:16:00 PM

Talk about bringing up oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll ddd memories.

:lol Nice sig you had in the day, DT! :lol

:x Oh joy! I was mentioned in the memoirs. :lol Nice history lesson though.

Ok, since we're on the subject of history lessons, where exactly would that fight LL and I had be? Long long LONG time ago. I believe that was the first time I was swatted with DT's frying pan...

RoseLynne
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:32:17 PM
OMG its the orginial battlegrounds!!!! That wallpaper! lol!!!

Dang talk about back in the day

and now I remember it was LL who called me the bride of freakaziod. lol!!! I should put that in a sig someday just for kicks!

Lady Vader
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:52:41 PM

Now you have a reason to smack him when he comes out here!

OMG! I found the thread where I was testing my sigs, shortly after I'd shreaded another thread cause I'd forgotten to close the table! :lol Oh man! I remember making ppl nervous as I posted the new sigs!

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Mar 21st, 2002, 05:57:12 PM
*checks out date of forum* hmmm, a few days before I wandered over from Nuri's board.......seems like a long time now......

RoseLynne
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:15:13 PM
lol oh yeah thats how you got the name the official thread shredder!!!! lol! Oh man those were good times.

Lady Vader
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:19:52 PM
Dude! We're too young to be feeling this nostalgic!!! :lol

RoseLynne
Mar 21st, 2002, 06:31:44 PM
hey thats my line!!!

Thief!!!

Lady Vader
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:16:54 PM
:headbash

RoseLynne
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:04:30 PM
>D :shootin :headbash :shootin :headbash :verymad

Rama
Mar 21st, 2002, 10:09:21 PM
Now Now Girls............Isn't this something that could be settled in a kiddie pool full of mud?

Darth Lynch
Mar 21st, 2002, 11:34:01 PM
That if it was ever done in a thread would get so many hits it would be huge.

And no one could deny that.

Even if they did deny it, they'd be watching

RoseLynne
Mar 22nd, 2002, 01:11:28 AM
*drags in a kiddie pool full of mud*

>D

Bring it on sista!!!!

Lady Vader
Mar 22nd, 2002, 01:26:50 AM
Well, if you insist...

*Tackles LW full on, slamming into her and driving her into the kiddie pool full of mud. Both hit the pool with so much force, all the mudd vacates the plastic pool in a big shower-like fashion, drenching Rama and Lynch.*

Well, they're the one's that siggested the kiddie pool full of mud... did they actually think they wouldn't get dirty at some point or another? :lol

RoseLynne
Mar 22nd, 2002, 01:35:18 AM
lol!! :D

*laughs as mud dripps from her chin*

THATS IT!!!!

*grabs LV's shoulder and flips her over her head where she lands on her back sending more mud flying up*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Hyphenated
Mar 22nd, 2002, 02:15:43 AM
O_o me is staying out of mud. I like to be clean. :angel

Strider
Mar 22nd, 2002, 02:29:05 AM
I think I will watch this lovly display...

Rama
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:03:18 PM
You guys can thank me later. :D

Rama Sha...............Super Genius.

Micheal Rashanagok
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:08:51 PM
If I had suggested this I would be dead already.

Rama
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:19:34 PM
It's all in the way you suggest it.

Lady Vader
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:23:15 PM
Yes... it is...

*Wads up a big ball of mud and sends it SPLATTING against the side of Rama's face.*

Ooooooooo! Mud mask! Now you'll look pretty, and your skin will be as soft as a baby's bottom! :lol:lol:lol

RoseLynne
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:26:30 PM
*points and laughs at Rama*

*gets up and ends up sliding back down sending a wave over Michaels head*

looks like we got two mud men here.

Lady Vader
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:29:36 PM
I wonder if they'll start doing that whole mud-zombie thing like from Scooby-Doo? :ghost :lol

RoseLynne
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:31:44 PM
lol!!!!! Wheres the mystery machine when you need it?

Lady Vader
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:38:09 PM
*Can't help but break into song.*

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are you?
We got some work to do now.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you?
We need some help from you now.

Come on Scooby-Doo,
I see you... pretending you got a sliver.
But you're not fooling me, cause I can see,
the way you shake and shiver.

You know we've got a mystery to solve,
so Scooby Doo be ready for your act [Scooby Doo] Uh-uh Uh-uh,
don't hold back!
And Scooby Doo if you come through your going to have yourself a scooby snack!
That's a fact!

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here are you,
your ready and your willing.
If we can count on you Scooby-Doo,
I know you'll catch the villian!

http://www.angelfire.com/md/Scooby/images/wwgang2.gif

Ok, we're starting to get nostalgic again! :lol

RoseLynne
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:49:04 PM
lol! We do the nostalgic cartoon thing about once ever 6 months. however they have been playing scooby doo on the wb every afternoon. So if I happen to be home early (which happens NEVER) I catch it.

Lady Vader
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:47:48 PM
I love the look on Scooby's face in that pic. He looks all cross-eyed with this "huh?" expression.

Looks like me when I'm confused about something. :lol

Rama
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:55:12 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This beatiful thing has been ruined by Scobby Doo. ;_________;

but at least I have a great complextion now. ^_^

Lady Vader
Mar 22nd, 2002, 07:57:22 PM

Severen Morkonis
Mar 22nd, 2002, 09:04:06 PM
and i thought i was insane...

RoseLynne
Mar 22nd, 2002, 10:26:42 PM
*wrings mud from her hair*

sorry Rama. You didn't really expect to see me and LV go at it did ya?

Rama
Mar 22nd, 2002, 11:10:12 PM
HELLO! YES!!!!!! Yes I did.

RoseLynne
Mar 22nd, 2002, 11:32:54 PM
*flings a wad of mud at Rama*

Silly boy! LV's my sista! We don't fight each other so men can gawk at us. lol! Nice try.

Lady Vader
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:24:15 AM
:lol:lol

Rama
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:33:21 AM
Ok.......well what if I found two women that weren't your :: Makes quote marks with his fingers :: "Sista" and had you fight them in a Tag Team Mud fight Royal..........How does that sound?

Vinny Red
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:42:11 AM
No! YOu've got it all wrong! Mud is so outdated nowadays...It's all about Jello!

Fill the Pool with Jello! then the wrestling starts!

Rama
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:45:54 AM
But I don't like Jello.

Besides you'd totally lose the ablitly to make this joke:

"Oh you've been a dirty girl havn't you?"

If you went with Jello.

Oh and if Nuri reads this........all this was your idea Vinny. Ok? Good......

Vinny Red
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:52:07 AM
Sure thing.

Only thing with the mud, is that you can't say, hey you've got a spot of something on ya, and then proceed to lick..uh...wait.....

RoseLynne
Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:58:47 PM
You guys are sad you know that.

and how can someone not like jell-o??

Sanis Prent
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:16:17 PM
best of both worlds = chocolate pudding.

RoseLynne
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:54:05 PM
oh hell no!!! I am not wrestling in pudding of any flavor

Rama
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:13:04 PM
What's wrong with Pudding? THat's the best idea I have heard so far.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:19:20 PM
HEY!!! Give me back my pudding, I was eating that!!!

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:35:32 PM
hehe I'm bringing pudding in may :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:44:33 PM

I'm afraid. Very afraid.

:D

I'm going to lock myself in the bathroom in the hotel room. I'll sleep in the tub, I don't care! No pudding wrestling!

Darth Lynch
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:01:24 PM
Is there going to be jello in that tub?

:|

Rama
Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:29:54 PM
:: Rim shot ::

RoseLynne
Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:17:16 PM
*has nightmares of being covered in pudding outside of episode two*

That is going to be an interesting week. Im glad Im not stuck in the hotel room with them like LD.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Mar 24th, 2002, 08:15:57 AM
That pudding is for LV and LV only :)

Rama
Mar 25th, 2002, 12:38:58 AM
'_'

RoseLynne
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:22:41 AM
*Hands over LV glad that shes not involved in this*

Lady Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:53:01 AM
O_o

|I

Gee, thanks LW...

:grumble

traitor...

:rolleyes

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:55:54 AM
O_o

RoseLynne
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:57:34 AM
lol sorry! I figured if everyones paying attention to you no one will be harassing me! :D

Lady Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:59:03 AM
Oh yeah! You forgot about ME!

:headbash

:shootin :x

:D ;) :lol

Rama
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:59:39 AM
Too many Emoticons and not enough women wrestleing going on here.

RoseLynne
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:12:32 AM
Oh you know I got your back if things get out of hand! :p

:headbash :mneh

Rama
Mar 26th, 2002, 01:28:54 AM
You guys are really bringing me down do you know that?

RoseLynne
Mar 26th, 2002, 02:17:12 AM
lol sorry to disappoint Rama

Rama
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:07:08 AM
Well you could make me undisappointed by starting again. ^_____^

Man......im gonna get a rep of being a Perv if I keep this up. '__'

Live Wire
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:54:26 AM
lol I hate to be the one to break it too you but......too late!

Pervy sith chick fancier!

Rama
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:12:03 AM
Originally posted by Live Wire
lol I hate to be the one to break it too you but......too late!

Pervy sith chick fancier!

You say that like it's a bad thing. :p

Live Wire
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:16:29 AM
lol!!! Hey as a sith chick its nice to know someone out there fancies us.

As long as they're not a stalker or someone creepy. *looks at rama*

hmmm....*backs away slowly*

Lord DarkStar
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:20:27 AM
no, the stalkers would be the lurkers like me :D

Live Wire
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:27:42 AM
*backs into lord darkstar*

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out from shock*

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:04:47 AM
Sith women? BLECH!!!

Gimme JEDI WOMAN!!! ARRRROOOOOOWOWWWWWW!!!!!

Helenias Evenstar
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:05:43 AM
Shut up Pervy Elf Fanicer, or I'll hit you with a hobbit.

Rama
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:30:04 AM
Elf Fancier.........ew.

Elves are so stuck up. '_'

"This involes all of Middle-Earth"

"Then you raise a gran elf army and help us fight Mordor once more right? "

"Uhhhhhhhh yeah........about that. I don't think that's gonna be possible. I mean we are Elves you know......we don't like to have to actually DO stuff.....that's what men and hobbits are for......and besides im already packed for the Undyeliing land. So your kind on your own."

"I LIKE CAVES!!!!!!!!"

"Shut Up Gimli."

I mean......that's what it was like.....Elves are so stuck up. :p

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:41:31 AM
Pervy Elf Fancier?

As long as the Elf is in a skirt....er wait

As Long as the Elf has great power.... errrr that dont work either

As long as the Elf is pretty...... wait, that's all of them

As long as the Elf is female? Dang, there's only two I can tell the difference with.

As long as the Elf ambushes Rangers? Ahhh that works! I'll perve at Elves that ambush Rangers!!!

Lord DarkStar
Mar 26th, 2002, 12:42:37 PM
i'm not that bad!!

*kidnaps LW and takes her to his castle and puts her in the cubbard under the stairs and feeds her pins!!!*

RoseLynne
Mar 26th, 2002, 01:08:25 PM
How did I end up in a cuboard?? Who has a cupboard big enough for a person????

Lord DarkStar
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:24:46 PM
you'd be suprised the number of ppl who have cubboards big enough for ppl. As for how you got here, well, you noticed me stalking you so i had to kidnap you before you could tell anyone else mwahhh

RoseLynne
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:07:29 PM
Oh my.....hmmm *looks around*

at least theirs cookies in here.

Hey bring me a glass of milk!

*sits down and opens the box of cookies*

JungleCat
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:12:48 PM
:lol And to think I've been refered to as a scarey Elf lady! :lol

Lord DarkStar
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:52:41 PM
*gives LW a bowl of milk*

sorry, fresh out of glasses

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:10:48 PM
:: Points at scary Elf Lady!!::

Lady Vader
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:34:01 PM
*Smiles at old fart.*

RoseLynne
Mar 27th, 2002, 01:42:15 AM
*dips cookie in the bowl of milk*

a bowl huh? Get me confused with the forum kitty cat LV?

Lord DarkStar
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:23:08 PM
nah, just out of glasses...and i'd savour those cookies if i were you...other than the pins that is all you will get to eat for a long time

RoseLynne
Mar 28th, 2002, 01:54:14 AM
Don't I get a bathroom break??

Lord DarkStar
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:36:33 AM
*conciders*

hmmm

*conciders more*

errr

*conciders still more*

well....

no :evil

RoseLynne
Mar 28th, 2002, 03:44:48 AM
well fine be that way

*blasts the cupboard door open and it slams into lord darkstar.*

Ha!

*climbs out of the cupboard and goes to tinto the bathroom*

Lord DarkStar
Mar 28th, 2002, 07:16:57 AM
*shrugs and goes to get a burger*

RoseLynne
Mar 29th, 2002, 03:43:14 AM
*takes the opportunity to escape while he's gone*

Lord DarkStar
Mar 29th, 2002, 05:55:45 AM
*fixes the door and adds something so horrible to the cubbord that he dare not enter it again himself and waits for another opportunity to kiddnap LW*

Lady Vader
Mar 29th, 2002, 01:56:31 PM
:rolleyes :lol

RoseLynne
Mar 29th, 2002, 10:08:39 PM
*is in a disguise so no one would know its her*

Vinny Red
Mar 30th, 2002, 02:13:50 AM
Go banana!