PDA

View Full Version : The Plains of Trulalis (Open Challenge)

Ket Van Derveld
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:40:37 PM
Ket stood upon the grassy plains,in a fighting stance. His eyes were closed,left arm raised to his chest,the other hanging somewhat limp at his side. He concentrated upon the Force,and used it's power to enahnce his stength as he jumped up several meters in the air. He twisted his body upside down as he did,letting out a massive kick upward. As he decended,he manipulated his body to land with near perfect silence. He opened his eyes and chuckled lightly to himself as the winds blew across his form.

"Still got it...."

Perhaps soon he would test himself against one of the Jedi...perhaps...

Shade Magus
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:26:47 PM
Shade was walking along a small path as he sensed the presence of a Sith. As he was debating wether or not he should walk in the direction of the Sith, he looked up and found himself standing only a few meters. It apeared that something wanted him to fight, but he would do it his way.

"Hello...my name is Shade Magus. You are?"

The young Jedi Knight held his hand in front of him. No reason you couldn't be polite before a fight.

Ket Van Derveld
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:37:42 PM
Ket looked to the Jedi Knight's hand as his head slowly roatated in his direction. His eyes went from the hand,to his eyes and then back to his hand. He sneered,his voice laced with sarcasm.

"Pardon me if i don't shake hands."

He grinned lightly as he continued.

"The name's Ket Van Derveld."

Shade Magus
Mar 19th, 2002, 09:09:06 PM
Shade shook his head.

"No offense taken...that is your own agenda"

Shade stepped back and removed his outer robes. He then stood with his feet a shoulder length apart.

"I believe that you were waiting on something?"

Ket Van Derveld
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:31:59 PM
Ket grinned coyly,letting his hand fall next to his saber.

"Why yes,I am waiting on something. And it looks like your it..."

Ket unclipped his saber and ignited it,the limegreen blade hissing and crackling as he held it up. He was in a fighting stance,and he sneered,speaking in a lower tone.

"Question is,Jedi...Are you good enough to fight me?"

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:35:32 PM
Shade smirked.

"Only time will tell.........."

Without further warning, Shade threw his robes at Ket and unclipped his lightsaber while jumping at him trying for a downward slash. He still kept an eye on Ket as he came down just to avoid the blade.

Ket Van Derveld
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:56:08 PM
Ket lept forward to avoid his downward slash,tucking and rolling as he did. He arose quickly,and concentrated upon the force. He pointed at a boulder nearby,and using the force,he hurled it at Shade with great speed. Shade barely dodged the boulder,but it was just the distraction Ket wanted. Ket jumped into the air,and came down at Shade,with his saber pointed at his chest. Shade of course dodged his saber with his own,the hissing and crackling loud upon the quiet plains. But Ket spun around quickly,and placed a foot squarely into Shade's chest,knocking him back into the boulder he managed just moments before to avoid.

Shade Magus
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:52:04 PM
Shade let the air excape his lungs as his back hit the boulder. He drew on the power of the Force to push off the ppain and he pushed himself back up straight. Without missing a moment's hesitation, Shade jumped into the air and twisted delivering a spinning kick which was avoided by Ket. Before his opponent coudl counter though, Shade brought his leg down on Ket's shoulder.

Ket Van Derveld
Mar 21st, 2002, 11:07:46 PM
Ket growled low as his shoulder nearly buckled down under the stress of the kick. But he didnt block the pain,he embraced it,feeding off it. He grinned as he went for a straight punch to the face. Shade blocked it with ease,but Ket slipped his hand over his wrist and tossed him down to the ground. Shade flipped himself up,jumping with a kick aimed at the face. Ket dodged it barely,but swung around and brought his lightsaber across Shade's back,slashing him from right shoulder to his lieft side. Shade cried out in pain,stumbling forward,back arched,and Ket laughed. A sinister laugh,quiet and evil,eminated from his lips.

"Come now,is that all you got?"

He stood there,saber raised up,in a battle-like stance.

Shade Magus
Mar 24th, 2002, 08:57:35 PM
Shade back up a few paces, to get the pain under control. He then walked forward and without hesistating, shut off his lightsaber.

"What do you think?'

Before he gave the chance to answer, he took the Sith's surprise as an advantage and leapt at Ket. He raised his hand as if going to strike with his lightsaber, and instead threw a rock at him using the Force.

Ket Van Derveld
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:54:45 PM
Suprise? No. Ket wasn't suprised in the least at the Jedi's gettin up and walking toward him. Ket grinned and chuckled as he merely moved his body to the side and let the rock fly past.

"Sorry,but you'll have to do a bit better than that..."

Ket dashed forward,and just when it seemed he would strike,it appeared as if he had vanished. Using the force,he had propeled himself upward,but before the Jedi could react,he came down,grabbing his head and flipped forward. This act caused the Jedi's body to be whipped forward and slammed with severe brutality into that same boulder yet again,this time,nearly cracking his head in two.

Shade Magus
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:20:46 PM
OOC: ok I was kinda worried there for a minute...didn't want to get up nd have brain come out...not many left after all these fights ya know? lol

IC: Shade stood and his hand went to his head. It hurt so much, but he Forced the pain away. He lifted his lightsaber to defend himself, but his vision blurred as he moved around.

Ket Van Derveld
Mar 26th, 2002, 11:32:41 PM
Ket grinned lightly,sensing the Jedi's slight confusion. Ket concentrated greatly upon the force,and using some of the ancient Sith magics,he weaved a vision of himself in front of the Jedi. Shade slashed upon this vision of Ket,but alas,to no avail. The vision disappeared after he sliced through it. As Shade stood there,in confusion,Ket charged him from behind. Using the force to enhance his speed and strength,combined with his natural muscle power,he threw his forarm forward into the back of Shade's head. The Jedi let out a weak groan and fell in a heap at the Sith's feet. But,never underestimating an enemy,he waited a bit,to see if the Jedi was truly knocked out...

Ket Van Derveld
Apr 1st, 2002, 02:13:31 PM
OOC: Shade,its been a week with no resoponse,so i will end this thread. if you want to continue,let me know and i will edit again.

IC:

Ket watched the Jedi for several minutes,but he showed no movement. Ket grinned lightly,and bent over,taking the fallen Jedi's lightsaber. Clipping it next to his own,he made his way back toward his ship,The Warrior . He got on board,the door rising and closing with a hiss,sealing him inside. He took the pilots seat,and began nessecary procedures for take off. As the Jedi still lay there,beaten half to death,Ket's ship lifted off with a mighty roar,and mae its way through the atmosphere,into space. When he was clear of the system,he set the navigation controls to Munto Codru,and engaged the hyperdrive. As the ship rocketed though space,Ket leaned back and smiled to himself as the stars became streaks of light.