PDA

View Full Version : The New 'Gue' Thread

Lord Gue
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:21:15 PM
1. Whats ++ mean?
2. Rude
3. Go ahead and throw me down to zero, as long as my posts remain so I have proof of what ive done and that I was there im fine
4. This will be the serious thread so I dont spam the board
(Though I know not how you can spam a board filled itself with spam, unless you say post a gif of a can of spam)

Sanis Prent
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:32:06 PM
1. ++ means increment, as in you are only incrementing your post count with spam.

its a C++ postfix notation.

2. Spamming rules are stated in the FAQ. The action was within reason.

3. We can remove those posts as well. Please don't try the staff's resolve on this matter.

4. Then what is the point?

ReaperFett
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:33:34 PM
It's in Java too :)

Lord Gue
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:35:48 PM
I made a gue thread so I wouldnt make new topics and push everyone elses out of the way when I had another thing to say about something, I figured it was a good thing to do, on second thought, i agree with my first. I dont care about my post count, everyone knows me here, they know ive been here for quite a while, and I dont need a post count to prove it. I hadnt even thought about my thread raising my post count like you all seem to be accusing me of, but if your dead set on accusing me of it, go ahead and take me to ZERO. AS FOR ME LAST Gue post, my comp suffered an error and I thought it was a page error, god forbid i try to help the staff out, my most humble appologies

Gav Mortis
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:38:00 PM
This is really getting tedious now. I'm not amused in the slightest at what's happening here; I'm seeing the word "Gue" so often around here that it's beginning to lose all meaning.

Oops...there it goes. Shame. :|

Nichos Marr
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:52:51 PM
I'm seeing the word "Gue" so often around here that it's beginning to lose all meaning.

Ahh, so I'm not going crazy. It seems every third thread in this forum was created by Lord Gue these days :)

Garrett Blade
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:08:59 PM
And what "Gue" thread is complete without me?

<FONT SIZE="7" COLOR="magenta" FACE="impact">WHAT IS IT YOU WANT GUE!?!?!?</FONT>

Lord Gue
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:20:26 PM
wondered what happened to ya garret

Sith Ahnk
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:35:41 PM
:lol@Peter

Rama
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:08:42 AM
If it is such a concern that people would post to just up their post count, then why not turn the post counts off.........if that is possible I mean. I don't really think little stars are that important and frankly niether are post counts.

Lord Gue
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:11:55 AM
imma have to go with rama on this one, ill admit post counts mattered to me a while back, when i was new, but seriously, they dont mean that much now adays, and seeing that stars only mean something if your a mod or admin....

SeanDMan
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:20:47 AM
If you want to spam, click the link in ym sig. :)

Or not.

I'm not pulling a Bill Gates. I'll give you the option.

No need to sue.

Please don't sue.

*calls lawyer to prepare counter-suit*