PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Footsteps (open)

Gitane Blesse
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:10:32 PM
The Sith Empire Headquarters

Gitane closed her eyes as she hugged her arms around her body, sinking to the floor of her chambers. Everything seemed to be dropping apart so quickly. Her pale eyes slit open to gaze at the floor while her mind was hurled about in thought. She couldn't understand why she had been brought back. Her youngest son was gone... She couldn't even face her eldest.. Her daughter barely spoke to her. Small tears dropped across her cheeks as her fingers grasped at strands of hair, a stifled whimper leaping from her throat. Vega had brought her back and she couldn't see why... He'd already fallen for another even before her ressurection. It made no sense. Although, neither did much else.

She couldn't stay here. Not with everything that had gone on and so much time that had passed. Gitane stumbled onto her feet, her fingers crawling into the wall in a search for balance. She wasn't sure where she would go... But she had to get away from it all. She moved to the door and slammed her hand against the button before hurrying into the hallway. Several times, she bumped into people, but she paid no attention to them. There was only one thought running through her mind: Escape.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:35:42 AM
*Striding slowly down the hallway, MnT was watching out each of the individual windows as they passed. It was a particularly gorgeous sunset, the skyline casting a deep orange hue over everything it touched. Such nights were rare, and the Sith Lord did so enjoy them. Twas a shame he was not outside though. One could only appreciate nature so much from behind glass.*

*As it was, MnT was barely paying attention to his path, and this only added the the randomness that Gitane was rushing down the halls through. As if it were unexpected, the two collided.*

*Stumbling a step backwards, MnT quickly caught his balance, catching the falling form of Gitane by the shoulder before she herself tumbled, almost instinctively. In fact, he had not noticed who had bumped into him, before reaching out and helping her. Upon realization however, he near dropped Gi' out of shock..*

.. Gi.. Gitane?

Gitane Blesse
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:08:42 PM
"Miryan..."

Gitane pulled back a few steps and looked at the man silently, her eyes moving about, never quite resting on one spot. Jade fingers pushed back a strand of pale hair as she slowly settled on staring at the floor. One could tell his amount of surprise just by a small glance. She closed her eyes for a moment and started to push past him.

"I...I need to go."

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 19th, 2002, 04:52:02 PM
*She was alive.. He had heard that rumor running it's course throughout the empire, but here was the proof.. Still it was strange seeing her after her death. Stranger though, was her reaction..*

... Might I accompany you then? I've not seen you for ages..

Gitane Blesse
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:09:31 AM
"I'm not sure whether that's possible..."

Gitane lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at him, directly into his eyes. Hidden within the pale orbs was a blend of confusion, pain, and even fear. She let out a quiet sigh and looked at her hands.

"I'm leaving the Empire.. I can't stay here any longer."

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:13:46 PM
*Shock. That and surprise, were the first emotions that burst into hs mind. Although, he had to admit, they were not as strong as he might have expected.. But what chance would Anyone have of coming back after their own death and continuing the same life? Looking into both Gitane's eyes and aura, and her soul through them, MnT could sense the fear and confusion inside her. It was apparant she did not want to leave the life she had known behind, but perhaps..*

... Well then let me accompany you at least to a distance, for I would still like to speak with you, whether it's here or not..