PDA

View Full Version : Tondry

imported_Eve
Mar 16th, 2002, 11:40:10 PM
I FINALLY made you a sig. I know, only took me a year. :) Contact me and I'll send it to you.. whenever you come back again.

Darth Lynch
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:18:13 AM
You do know there is a PM device here at Swfans right?

:D

Hey someone had to say it.

Usually they would.

But I guess they were too busy drooling over you.

LOL

*haves a sip of tea*

NOW I'm banned;)

*grins*

Soooooo......

*Gets top hat and cane and dances off stage*

Champion of the Force
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:21:05 AM
:cool

Problem is that PMs don't go towards your post total. ;)

imported_Eve
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:23:24 AM
A - He never answers PMs (at least for me).

B - I think I may be the ONLY person here who doesn't care about her post total. I think its still in the double digits.

Shawn
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:25:43 AM
I just checked - you hit triple digits a while ago. ;)

imported_Eve
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:28:25 AM
D'oh. Yes you're right. Still, I think my combined total from this board and the old one is still below 250. Not bad for 2.5 years.

I also closed my board, so it's open season on random posts from me.

Arya Ravenwing
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:32:00 AM
I like your new look Eve! :):)

And if Tondry does read this (no he never replies to emails or PMs for me either *whew* thought it was just me) check my board! :D

Lord Gue
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:34:52 AM
funny, he doesnt reply to me either, guess he just dont like those things

imported_Eve
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:34:59 AM
See!

(Thanks LD!)

Sith Ahnk
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:36:02 AM
He replies to us special people, you all just aren't worth it

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:02:10 AM
You're welcome Eve. :) And when/if I get my place, come over and we'll have fun! :D

Lochabre
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:05:03 AM
Give me a hug Sarrreeaa!

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:17:09 AM
*poiks him in the eye*

ReaperFett
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:22:59 AM
He replied to me :)

Lochabre
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:07:34 AM
Hisses at Saarrreeaa and hugs anyway

Rama
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:49:03 AM
Problem is that PMs don't go towards your post total.

AT LAST THE TRUTH! :D

So.....when someone is told to use the PM it is because you want to the keep that person post count down, while added to your own. That is it isn't? ISN"T!!!!! >=(

:lol

imported_Eve
Mar 17th, 2002, 11:06:46 AM
Yay for logical reasoning. :D

Yes LD, we'll have to do that!

Why do people care about their post total anyway? Does it REALLY matter in the scheme of things?

ReaperFett
Mar 17th, 2002, 11:20:23 AM
Makes you feel big :)

Seriously though, I don't care for my post counts unless I hit a milestone. I make something of it then.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:08:44 AM
I don't care about post count that much. I used to be trying to keep ahead of Sanis with my LD account, but he blew me away again. :(

And I have too many characters to keep track of TOTAL posts anyway.

Yay Eve is coming over! Bring a couch with you! :p

Charley
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:30:19 AM
I don't think I've glanced at post totals on any of my accounts in the past....year and a half.

(shrug)

Its one of those things I've never understood.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:59:50 AM
Hey, LL, come over to my apartment too, and bring a table!

:p some day I'll have all the furniture I need. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 18th, 2002, 03:46:34 AM
Look out in October LD. You never know who might appear.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:10:33 AM
:eek

ReaperFett
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:26:06 AM
Batman :)

Pierce Tondry
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:35:43 PM
Eve, LD, the two of you are both so lying so very badly. I respond to PMs, I just never get any from either of you. How can I respond to something when I have nothing to respond to?

No PMs, no e-mails, no posts at my board... I mean, hell, the last post there was LD checking up on me, and that was from January, which I managed to talk to her about before I lost AIM.

Anyway... Eve, thanks for the sig, hot stuff. I'll contact you more about it later, although I might have to ask Ogre to host it. He's hosting all my stuff... what little of it I have, anyway. Except for Fett. I think he's hosting a couple pictures of me.

LD, I'll check your board in a second. I do go to it every once in a while, but since I can't RP right now I don't have much to post about, and there haven't been many posts there lately anyway.

ReaperFett
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:37:02 PM
Yep, got two of em :)

imported_Eve
Mar 18th, 2002, 09:30:57 PM
Not true Tondry. I sent you a PM one time and nothing. Besides lotsa peeps here agree. That's means we're right and you're wrong. Hah I WIN!

I may call ya soon, so we can chat then. The company is going to start paying my cell phone. I may just get some long distance tacked on there before hand. Heheheh. I'll host your sig and avatar. Hell, I host others, and my domain is paid for two more years. Why not for you ya superstar?

LD, I can bring you a couch. What color ya want? I'll bring you some plants too.

Hyphenated
Mar 19th, 2002, 04:12:05 AM
I don't care what color it is. :) And plants too? Wow!

And I'm in the same boat as Eve, Tondry, I sent you one once, and I sent you an email once, but you didn't reply. I saw it as an excercise in futility to send you another. :)

That and I keep hoping you'll show up on AIM. I stand corrected, and will PM you regularly with mindless updates on EVERYTHING. ;) j/k

Oh and this is LD, btw, just in case you were confused.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 19th, 2002, 04:30:17 AM
No your not. Your Carrie-Ann Moss.

Pierce Tondry
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:04:21 PM
Yes, I'm aware I have a tendency not to respond to small things, or to forget about things I mean to respond to.

Let's just say, however, that I'm very glad the two of you managed to get a kick out of that first breath you took, or you might never decided breathing was a good thing.

If you are really serious about getting me to respond to something, you should remind me if I don't immediately reply.

The fact that I didn't get such a reminder says that I am obviously not that important to the two of you. *Sniff!* Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go sit in the corner and cry about my lack of importance.

KIDDING! (But not kidding about reminding me of stuff.)

Anywho, it's great to get messaged from you guys. Nice to feel special. :)

Eve, I eagerly await your phone call. If you're up for an evening talk, I'll be at home tomorrow evening, and Sunday evening. If you've gotten the financing squared away by then, that is.

Holly, I did know it was you, because I recognize your avatar picture. So mneh.

Hyphenated
Mar 21st, 2002, 02:50:55 AM
Wooo!

I haven't sent you anything to reply to yet, but here's a reminder in advance. ;)

imported_Eve
Mar 21st, 2002, 09:13:14 PM
BriBri, didn't get that long distance hooked up today. Was too busy dealing with pissy customers to do work. I have the day off tomorrow, so I'll see what I can do.

I spoke to ya last night, so at least we got our week's fill didn't we.

THAT'S RIGHT! My first day off (not being sick) in eons! Lets celebrate shall we!?!?