In your heart and your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time

If I could turn back time
I'll go wherever you will go
If I could make you mine
I'll go wherever you will go
</font>
</center>
It had been a long time since Jen Katrina's death, and an eternity since Michael's heart had been lifted from its cold rocky halls. He had loved that woman like none before, she had him in her grasp even past death. He longed for her touch still, to hold her one last time, to be able to tell her he loved her for one last time. If only it were possible, if only there were a way...
But alas, there was not, and Michael drudged on in his day to day life, plotting vengance against the galaxy that stole his one prescious gift away from him, he would show them all he would not be messed with in such a manner. He would make his one true love proud, even beyond the grave.

Standing in the hallways of the newly constructed command center on Nirauan, he placed a message to the newly elected governor of the planet. It read:

Governor Jameson, this day shall be a joyus one for the New Order, as our newest capital has been founded on solid ground and without conflict. It has come time to solidify our boundries and make heed of the time we have out here. I wish for you to make full use of the droid factory in orbit once it is constructed, begin work on construction droids immediatly, I want this place to shine like Coruscant. This shall become our seat of power from now till the end of time, we shall from this point further refer to this new city as Jen

Lord Gue
Mar 17th, 2002, 09:18:09 PM
As he returned to his personal quarters he made sure to drop by a few of the lesser workers hang-outs. It was always important to make the little guys feel important; for them, for him, for everyone.
As he entered his living space the first thing he noticed was the picture he had gotten from Jen's quarters just before he had left the TSO palace behind, had appearentl fallen over. Lying on the floor, scattered among pieces of glass and broken frame sat the picture of his beloved. He rushed over to it and began dusting off the shards of glass from the most prescious thing he had left. He looked down at the back of the picture...
"Damn it, I must have bleed on it!"

On the back was a red fingerprint, looking at his fingers he couldnt see any cuts or blood. Maybe...

He jumped up and ran out of his quarters towards the medical labs, their was a possibility, not a large one, but it was their and if he could make it possible, it would happen...

Sith Ahnk
Mar 18th, 2002, 12:58:36 AM
"Micheal."
(Lustrious lights burned his eyes, lights of angels, devils, fighting in the sky, why why why, answers come, to those who wait...)

(They fell beside one another, tired, content. She purred with happiness, radiated love... he rose.)
"Go you now? So early it is."
(He strapped on his black belt.)
"The morning is taken to those who would have it."
"Andrew... lay beside me, let me fill you with wonders never felt before..."
(He pulled the hood over the front of his face, and turned to leave.)
"Never call me Andrew."

"Micheal."
(he turned, he burned, he yearned he cried was churned, the pain, the flames, the seering heat of blame, what happened to his son, never seen again...)
(Why why why, answers come to those who wait...)
(Tie me down no longer! Tell or flee, flee or tell!)
(And with a jolt awoke.)

Lord Gue
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:25:26 AM
He could hardly breathe as the lab techs scraped samples of the red finger print of the picture, putting some in a test tube with some other liquids. He watched as they put it through a centerfuge and then one final machine that he didnt recognize.
In a matter of hours, the cheif lab tech lowered his glasses as he looked down at the results, a disapointed look sweltering his face. He came out of the lab and began to talk with Michael.
"It appears to be some DNA from the late Jen Katrina, but theres a problem. The DNA isnt complete, meaning she wont fully be the same person she was, she may never be able to use the force again, she might not have any memories of anything, hell she might not even have her mental powers at all."
But Michael was overjoyed as he heard that Jen had some DNA left in this world with which to bring her back. Oh she was his angel!
"Doc, I dont care if she comes back an ordinary person, I love her and I want her back in my life, Im sure you can understand that... Anyways im sending word this minute to have my personal sparaati cylinder sent her at once, as well as the necessary yasilimari. I want you to have things ready by the time they get here, understood?"
"Aye sir"

Sith Ahnk
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:52:03 PM
(Pace pace stop. Pace pace stop. Pace pace stop.)
(Turn, crouch, dash, jump, balance, turn, and jump.)
(Fall, fall, fall, land.)
(Fall.)
(He slumped, face against the broken dirt. Surrounded by gawking people he felt no shame to cry, the dirt turning to mud, and suddenly collapsing to take him down a dark river.)
(A dream?)
"A similie."
(He turned and was awash with wet dirt. And no one.)
"For what?"
(He turned again and saw a city of lights.)
"Wait and see."
(He clawed his way to the surface, and turned and fell to the bed. One word had salvation written on it now.)
"Regent."

Lord Gue
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:33:15 AM
[I]Days had passed, and Michael had an Empire to run. He sent representatives to all arms of his offices and remained in the NO labs as he watched his love slowly form before his eyes. Beauty before skin, she stood there naked to all that passed by, and no matter how many objections he had made to put up a screen, the docs had said light from the outside to be necessary. Needless to say, Michaels nuckles hurt very much badly from punching people who'd stop and stare. Not even his own would get away with disgracing his one true love on the verge of her coming...

Jen Katrina
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:24:04 AM
::She felt awareness, a heart beating. Boom boom boom. Life through breathing. Sounds, smell, taste.
Her tongue was dry, it longed for some liquid form.
She could feel pressure of something around her, a box? a bacta tank? what was a bacta tank? confused memories.
Her eyes opened and she looked around, people were staring at her, why?
She looked down and grimaced, she was naked! Trying to cover herself up with her arms she looked around. Getting her head around where she was. What was happening? Bright light invaded her eye sight, and her eyes looked apon a man who seemed almost familiar. But somehow the memory was distant. It belonged to someone else, but he was certainly attractive. Either way she did not like the idea of the people around her seeing her naked and knocked on what seemed a sparaati cylinder.
A Sparaati cylinder? What the heck was happening.
What was her name?

She knocked on the cylinder even harder, annoyance in her eyes. She did not like being stuck inside something that regenerated tissue, and someone was going to have to explain::

Lord Gue
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:28:43 AM
It was early in the morning and he had been awake for 70+ hours. he sat slumped in a chair, his eyelids growing heavier and heavier as he snk deeper into the land on nod.
Suddenly there was a banging sound coming from the room behind him. He jumped up and saw the most beautiful sight as his beloved wrung her fists on the thin sheet of material that spereated her from the outside world."DOC! DOC!"
[I]He shouted but no one was around, He ran into the room and slamed the button that released the doors to the cylinder, droping her out in a free fall. He cought her in his arms and smiled down into her eyes as she attempted to focus

Jen Katrina
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:44:02 AM
::She looked at the man, familiar yet no familiar. Shaking her head a fire was beneath those eyes. She attempted to say something but her dry throat only allowed a coughing kind of dialect. reaching for some form of water her hand grasped a glass with some kind of liquid. Didint matter which right now, it didnt smell like anything chemical. Soon it was gone and she tried again.

What happened? who are you? who am I? Where am I?

::She looked at him enquiringly and tried to pull herself up, well aware of her lack of clothing and feeling the need to be covered up she wrapped the cloth that had been on the Sparaati cylinder around her. Her eyes roamed around the room and she kept the images in her mind. Looking at the man again..Micheal? she awaited an answer::

Lord Gue
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:49:02 AM
He let her down as she wrapped herself in the cloth, more than estatic to see her again and unable to not show it he began to answer her questions right away

"Your Jen Katrina, a sith. You were killed a while back, and ive brought you back darlin. Im Michael Gue, your husband. Right now we are on an uncharted planet in a, well it doesnt really matter where were at all that matters is that your back"
[i]He took a step towards her to embrace her once more

Sith Ahnk
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:20:33 AM
(The Jedi looked him over, poking him mentally. He grew a little nervous, and even a little frustrated. They pulled memories from him and he had no control.)
"You miss your mother."
(She said, the warm one. The only one in the room he knew.)
"Yes, I do."
(She smiled back at him. She looked to the elder at her side, and he shook his head and gave a resignated sigh.)
"We're going to let you go now Andrew."
(WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?)
"All right."
(The forest chimed to him, and he heard his mother call.)
"Coming mother!"
(IF I ONLY I WENT TO HEAVEN.)
"Where am I now?"
(The green one answered, the shortest.)
"So full of questions are you. Not to prepared to let what is be what is."
(He stood, cloak furling around and drew his saber.)
"I don't need your riddles! TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING HERE!"
(Answers come, to those who wait...)
"NOW!"
(And he woke up in a sweat, and immediatly dressed. He was tired of this.)

Jen Katrina 2
May 29th, 2002, 02:46:02 AM
::Jen pulled back, confused::

I dont remember you.
Jen katrina is my name and I am a sith? Explain.

::Her eyes revealed a curious feeling, one that held strength. She waited for the answer patiently, wondering what was happening::

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 03:09:58 AM
"Please, lay down here, you need to rest a bit before taking any action..."
He snatched a quick glass of water and returned to her side
"...here drink this, your body needs the fluids. Like I said, im your husband. A while back we fell in love, and we got married, see..."
He held up his hand, showing her the ring that he still wore on his finger
"..my wedding band, that you gave me. I never lost hope to see you again, and now I finaly have you back..."
[I]A tear welled up in his eye as he gazed into her eyes

Jen Katrina 2
May 29th, 2002, 03:22:21 AM
::Jen felt something, though she could not tell him what. She wiped one of the tears away carefully. She had no memory of her past but she knew one thing, she meant something to this man and for now that was enough. Smiling softly she moved a tissue over to him, not sure of how she had done it. She had willed it to come to him and somehow it had. She looked at it for a moment before dropping it suddenly::

I do not remember anything of my past, but I know there is something about you.

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 03:26:10 AM
He cought the tissue from the air as it fell, clutching it in his hand as he just stared into those eyes
"Im glad you havent lost anything in the process either, your still the same Jen I remember. Dont worry about the memory, I'll do something about that later, for now me have to make sure your alright, ok hun?"

Jen Katrina 2
May 29th, 2002, 03:44:05 AM
::Nodding her head, Jen kept her eyes on Micheal. What did he mean make her memories come back? What if they didnt come back, was that so much a loss. She did not know what she was missing and if she was..brought back then this was a second chance. The memories itself would be a loss and a gain. According to what he had said she had not lost any of her personality::

I am fine

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 03:53:45 AM
"Good, im so happy to have you back, after the doc's preform a few tests to make sure your all right and your medichloron count is back to what it used to be we will move on to a few set locations I think would be healthy for you to see"
[I]He leaned forward and kissed her on her nose like he had done so many times in the old days

Jen Katrina 2
May 31st, 2002, 03:07:15 AM
::Jen tried to smile. His kiss had felt nice but it did not seem familiar. Places that would seem healthy? Places from the other Jen's past? Her past? What was she?
She smiled softly, and nodded before standing up and looking around for some sort of appropriate clothing::

Before we start testing, may I find some proper clothing?

::She looked into the mans eyes and smiled, he had appealing eyes. She kissed him softly and started looking around::

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 03:13:38 AM
Ah, the same old Jen, little pieces had changed but in the end, she was still the same woman that had captured his heart for all of an eternity. He turned a grabed a sac off the floor, handing it to her.
"Those are the last of your clothes I managed to save, some of your robes and regualr garments as you can see, whatevers not there I can have a tailor replace. Might I add, your still as beautiful as the day I married you"
[I]He thought the smile would never escape his face. Very hard to look like a big bad sith master when ya smile all the time...

Jen Katrina 2
May 31st, 2002, 03:18:26 AM
::She turned and smiled at him as she took the sack. Married her or married the original Jen? Either way he had something that pulled her to him. Her smile faltered a she turned to put on the clothing and when she was done she walked back to him and squeezed his arm::

What do these tests involve?

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 03:23:39 AM
He felt his heart stop at her touch, she was just so wonderful. he took that moment to look down at her face again, to admire how lucky he was to have her back in his life, no mater what the change in power he may have had.
"Truthfuly, I have no clue, but I promise it wont be anything painful or embaracing, or else" [I]He grined back down at her for effect

Jen Katrina 2
May 31st, 2002, 03:27:23 AM
::She nodded, and smiled. Then turning to him she studied his reaction::

I am Jen katrina, but I am a clone. What if I never find my memories, or I am not everything I was? You married the first Jen, I am the second it seems. There may be differences...

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 03:32:34 AM
It hurt him a bit to think he'd never see his original Jen ever again, but this was Jen, no memory or not. It all came in stride as she was, in his mind, his one and only true love, the woman he lived for and would die for.
"Hun, dont worry about not gaining your old memories, even if ya dont well create new memories, together. I loved you for your individuality before, and I can do it again, your the only woman Ive ever loved, and the only woman I ever will"

Jen Katrina 2
May 31st, 2002, 03:36:34 AM
::She nodded, the only woman he had ever loved was the original. She hoped he accepted her for the things she did not have. She smiled::

Well shall we begin testing?

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 06:30:02 PM
He sensed she was gaining her own sense of individuality, of her being seperate than the old jen, he couldnt tell if that was good or bad
"Doktor, come here we need you"

Jen Katrina 2
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:16:54 PM
::The doctor came in, and Jen watched as he set up.
She watcedh as he pulled out needles and other devices, making no sound as he watched her and picked certain tools.
When the choosing was done she felt pain on her left arm, seeing him take a tiny portion of skin. He put it onto a device much like a microscope. He murmered for a moment then looking satisfied proceeded to chekc her eyes, ears and breathing.
Then taking a semi-round object that scanned her body for some reason unknown to her he finished and turned towards Micheal Gue::

I see no problem. The DNA is a perfect match, no mutations of any sort. As for personality, I do not know exactly how the mind works but you can be sure that she is healthy and well.

::Jen looked at him, speaking as if she werent in the room and coughed loudly, smiling. Recieving no reply she shook her head and looked at Micheal::

Well, 'she' is happy with the news,

::Laughing she looked at where the skin sample was taken::

Lord Gue
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:41:07 PM
He chuckled as he took in thegood news and heard his wife speak. Ah the marvel of a bed side manner...
"When will she be fit to leave doc?"
[I]He said looking in her direction

Jen Katrina 2
Jun 16th, 2002, 01:03:17 AM
:;Jen nodded a confirmation::

I'm fine.

::She walked up to him and smiled, squeezing his hand for a second before going to the window::

And whats outside this room? When are we to leave?

::before going where he wanted her to go, she wanted to see a few things first::

Lord Gue
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:37:02 AM
"Well....."
He moved up behind her, wraping his arms around her as he stood by her
"...Theres a developing city out there, a city designed for you love, a city named Jen...."