PDA

View Full Version : The Scooby Doo trailer

ReaperFett
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:41:21 AM
Here (http://www.moviefone.com/multimedia/previews.adp?format=change&movieid=10535)

See the haunted look in my text? I believe I have seen pure, 100%, unadulterated Bantha Poodoo. I din't laugh, or sile, or anything.

This has nothing going for it. Rollerball at least has Rebecca Romjin Stamos. Resident Evil has guns, Zombies and Milla Jovovich. This has nothing. It makes the Star Wars holiday special tempting to watch.

And thanks to Matthew Lillard, my favourite word, Uber, is ruined! I dont think I can ever say it again without cringing!

I need something to cheer me up now. Shouldn't be too hard, Cyanide looks to be a better option.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:08:34 PM
It won't let me see it... unless I'm clicking on the wrong thing. lol

But I think I may have seen a trailor before somewhere... I don't remember where.. It just sounds familiar.

And for the sake of being a goof.

Jinkies!

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:09:36 PM
I agree Reaper, I saw part of it last night on Access Hollywood and it looks like the worst movie of 2002, it is terrible and wth did they do to Scooby he looks terrible nothing like the cartoon character, my nephew saw him and got scared, I am not kidding, I think this movie will bomb and bad. It has terrible actors Prinze can't act to save his life, I am probably a better actor, Lillard stinks too, and all Gellar has going for her are her looks. I hope everybody avoids this movie so the studios can stop making cartoon characters into movies.

ReaperFett
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:12:51 PM
If all Gellar has is looks, she is in trouble :)

I think she acts good though

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:24:25 PM
Well personally I don't think she is that beautiful I think there are several more beautiful actresses in here but of course that is just my opinion. I know one person that find her attractive;)

ReaperFett
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:29:35 PM
Yeah, but he cant stick up for her in this case :)

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:50:45 PM
The movie does look bad... Just like that movie Rocky And Bullwinkle pulled off. I forgot what they called it, but I hated the animation...

flagg
Mar 15th, 2002, 07:10:49 PM
F*** Scooby Doo, but a Buffy movie would be brilliant! I'm watching the one where she dies right now - it's better than most movies.

ReaperFett
Mar 15th, 2002, 07:15:09 PM
LOL! I was too :)

I dont normally watch it, but that one was really really good. It improved majorly for me when Spike went good.

Jedieb
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:10:57 AM
I went to see Ice Age today and saw the Scooby Doo poster up in the lobby. The ridiculous look of the cast didn't piss me off, what did upset me was how excited my son got when he saw the poster. He loves Scooby but I'm hesitant to drag him to a movie that will in all likelyhood stink up the damn place. On a positive note, he can easily read the words "Star Wars" off movie poster, toy packaging, and various promotional material. Those are two solid "sight words" for a 3 year old to have in his vocabulary. :D

Shawn
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:19:51 AM
Ug... I'd sooner watch Scooby Doo on Zombie Island for the 223rd time than see that crap.

And in case you're wondering - I have a 3 year old in the house who absolutely loves Scooby. I've seen every episode and movie at least 10 times each - I kid you not. She never gets tired of watching them over and over and over. Sometimes, as soon as one ends, she beg me to start it over again.

Riley Chambers
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:35:49 AM
Hey now... Zombie Island was cool! :p At least the monsters were real in that one!