PDA

View Full Version : EP2 Soundtract covers

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:22:29 PM
Here are the covers for the AOTC soundtract: there will be four but one has not been revealed yet, I guess they want to keep one a secert.

http://theforce.net/episode2/newspics/billboard2.jpg

Have to say that yoda one looks cool, still I will probably get Jango just because he looks incredibly cool.

darth_mcbain
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:41:33 PM
Excellent!!! I think I'm gonna get the Yoda one - what an awesome image!!!

JMK
Mar 14th, 2002, 03:34:18 PM
I'm not really enamored by any of them. And *gasp* I may not even buy it, because of the fact that there will undoubtedly be an Ultimate Edition a few months later, as they did TPM.

Jinn Fizz
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:02:25 PM
Yes, the Yoda one is very cool, but I have this suspicion that the Jango Fett cover just might be the top seller. ;)

JMK
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:30:20 PM
I wonder if that blue glow on Yoda is his own force lightning?
I think theat Jango will be the big seller too.

Does anyone know if they combined the sales of the 1st version of the soundtrack with the sales from the Ultimate Edition?

Jinn Fizz
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:31:21 PM
I thought the fourth picture was going to be something mysterious, but somebody just pointed out to me that it says it's the final poster art, which at the point this ad was created was still unrevealed. So there goes the mystery. But now I'm kind of torn....Jango Fett or poster art? Decisions, decisions.

JMK
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:44:51 PM
Personally, if I were going to buy this edition of the soundtrack, I'd go with any of them except the cover art. How many other places will you be able to get the poster in some form? Millions. :D

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:51:00 PM
Yeah pretty much, I think I am going with Jango but I guess I better get it quick or I might not get it at all.

JMK
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:01:00 PM
I wouldn't worry. If there's one thing I've learned about SW merchandise, it's that there's always enough to go around. :D

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:35:42 PM
This time though I am worried that they might cut back on some of it (not sure about the soundtract) so I will probably buy it the day it comes out.

JMK
Mar 15th, 2002, 08:38:51 AM
As much as I say I don't want to buy it because they will inevitably release another 'fuller' edition down the road, I probably will buy it the day it comes out.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:15:31 PM
I think this time they might release a more complete soundtract, though I could be wrong.

JMK
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:17:54 PM
I hope you're right. I hate those type of things. It's not like re-releasing the movie because that involves changes and improvements. A soundtrack is a soundtrack. It doesn't change that much, at least not in the short term. Release the damn thing once and get it over with. I guess we can tell pretty easily, if it's a 2-disc set, it's complete, if it's 1 disc, it's not. Unless they're encoded in mp3 format, which I doubt. :D

Hart
Mar 15th, 2002, 09:59:18 PM
I think Padme should have her own cover.

JMK
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:47:19 PM
Yes, yes she should. Although I'm sure that one poster here would disagree...:lol

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:55:38 PM
I would like to see one with the cut up shirt that would be cool, I know she is wearing that one in the pic but Anakin is in the way :P