PDA

View Full Version : Maybe they DID make it then

ReaperFett
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:20:06 PM
http://theforce.net/episode2/newspics/lance.jpg

Hmmm..................

I hope it is. First because it means Uncle George didn't listen to the whiners crying. Second, because it means they cut less scenes from the fighting :)

JMK
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:27:07 PM
Lance Bass wasn't even at the filming. At least that's what I've read.

ReaperFett
Mar 12th, 2002, 02:34:56 PM
I've read 100,001 things. They could all be true :)

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:57:54 PM
NSync said he wasn't there so I think that is just somebody who looks like him, man I think people will be trying to figure out which ones they are forever and we will probably never know if they are actually in the film:D

sirdizzy
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:26:04 PM
i hope they left em out

ReaperFett
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:41:15 PM
Why do you?

sirdizzy
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:36:14 PM
because they have no right to be in a star wars film

Doc Milo
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:43:25 PM
Why not?

I mean, doesn't anyone GL or LucasFilm asks to be in the movie have a right to be in it? It's not like they forced there way on to the set and threatened to sing if GL didn't let them in the film!

I, for one, hope their scene stays in, because of the way so many people whined about it. It's not like anyone is going to notice they're there -- I failed to see the big deal.

ReaperFett
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:45:49 PM
And also because cutting them loses a good part of the film. LONGER, LESS CUTS! :)

JMK
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:07:08 PM
At first I was angry that they were even considered, and I still don't want to see them in the movie. The reason being is that (and I forget who said it) they are a part of the reality, and I don't need to see that when I watch SW. They're not the same reality as say Sam Jackson who's supposed to be there because acting is his profession. If they're there just swinging sabers and aren't facially recognizable, then who the hell cares. I don't want to be able to identify them, and I'm going to do my best to try and forget that they may be there. Unlike E.T., this would be an annoying thing to look for.

sirdizzy
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:46:07 AM
because having nysnc in a star wars movie is a crime against humanity and all that is good and right in the star wars movies

darth_mcbain
Apr 16th, 2002, 08:18:32 AM
I saw this on theForce.net - at this point I don't even really care anymore, but I did find it interesting...

MAXIM: If a certain boy band is indeed making a cameo appearance in AOTC, could you at least promise they'll be killed off in some excruciatingly gruesome way?

George: How About: They aren't even in the film. [laughs]

MAXIM: Any plans for a Special Edition of the Holiday Special?

George: [hangs head] Right. That's one of those things that happened, and I just have to live with it.

So it appears that N'SYNC is not in the film... I've heard so many things I'm not sure what to believe, but if this came from Lucas himself, then I'd have to believe this.

(And of course, we already knew his feelings on the Holiday Special... >_< )

JMK
Apr 16th, 2002, 08:33:05 AM
I'm not listening to anyone anymore until I see it for myself. I won't even take GL's word as truth. Too many things happen with these movies. Can you imagine the uproar now if he actually confirmed that they were in it?

Starquest aka AndyR
Apr 18th, 2002, 11:58:45 AM
I know this is a dead subject, but my opinion is (and I know everyone was waiting for it with baited breath ;) ) who really cares?
If they were in it, the only people to notice would be the die-hard nsync fans and the die hard nsync haters. everyone else wouldn't necessarily recognize them at all. If they had a credited part, then it would be distracting, but not any more distracting than - Oh, I dont know - Sam jackson! please, Samual Jackson has been in many many widely varied parts from a gangster to a hitman to a bum to a slave. I cant think of another actor in the SW movies that have as much baggage as he brings to the movie. remember all those jokes about the lightsaber that says bad muthaf**ker...

darth_mcbain
Apr 18th, 2002, 02:15:40 PM
LOL Andy - that would be pretty funny if you freeze-framed the AOTC DVD and saw Mace's saber had BMF on it... :) Not that it will happen, of course, just funny to think about it...

Charley
Apr 18th, 2002, 02:38:17 PM
The difference there is that one IS an actor, and another is not.

ReaperFett
Apr 18th, 2002, 04:12:18 PM
Is Ric McCallum an actor?

Darth Viscera
Apr 18th, 2002, 05:58:45 PM
He starred in "The Beginning", an hour-long documentary film culled from over 600 hours of footage.

Super Wookiee
Apr 20th, 2002, 04:09:57 PM
I can't stand them musically (if you can call they crap music. I'm a Metal Head), but i really would not have a problem with them as background extras in the movie, or with masks and makeup. Speaking parts and close ups would make me angry, or sick, though.

JMK
Apr 20th, 2002, 06:59:13 PM
George isn't dumb enough to give them speaking roles. No way.

General Tohmahawk
Apr 21st, 2002, 08:06:40 AM
Big deal if N'Stink are in or not.

If I cant really identify them, I dont care.

AS LONG AS THEY DONT FRECKKING SING!

ReturnOfTheCB
Apr 21st, 2002, 02:18:00 PM
If they get killed on screen, I'd not mind them being in...

Live Wire
Apr 21st, 2002, 11:55:29 PM
Im doing my best to forget the nysnc controversy. I dont even want to have any of that in mind when I watch it. Im going to get wrapped up in the star wars universe and in that universe none of these "Real people" exist.