PDA

View Full Version : An idea

ReaperFett
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:06:01 AM
I see that we have a font marker, to change the font type. Could we get Aurabesh? Just thinking it could be useful for RPers

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2002, 04:14:49 PM
I'm pretty sure that the fonts all have to be installed locally on a person's computer for them to see the different types if used. From looking at the list of available fonts, they look to only be very standard fonts that can normally be found on all computers. I have not seen anything besides font namess themselves embedded into the vBulletin code anywhere, but I will investigate.

As it is people that want to use the font can use the HTML tag:

<font face=Aurabesh>Affected text goes here</font>But as I said, this will only display it in that font for people who have that font installed on thier computer.

Nupraptor
Mar 12th, 2002, 04:17:05 PM
Yahr. Whut the funny stormtrooper-like man said.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:30:42 PM
Testing

I went ahead and added Aurabesh to the Star Wars style Font type drop down, as well as added a download link on the Download section of the portal page for it.

People that don't have the font installed will see text formatted in that manner as plain Verdana font text.

ReaperFett
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:36:07 PM
Didnt show for me

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:37:40 PM
Are you sure you have the font installed on your computer? Because it works well for me.

ReaperFett
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:57:47 PM
Works now. It was slow :)