PDA

View Full Version : Quick admin question....

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:10:37 AM
Is it possible to create a quick links area, for rapid jumping to other groups?

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:45:00 AM
http://www.swforums.net/links.php?op=viewlink&cid=3

Sanis Prent
Mar 12th, 2002, 04:43:18 PM
Grrr no Cizerack Pride!

Champion of the Force
Mar 12th, 2002, 04:55:41 PM
Grrr no Cizerack Pride!
Then add it in. There is an 'Add Link' feature there. :p

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:50:59 PM
Are Cizeraks just an EU race I don't know or a new creation of these forums? I read the FAQ in their board, and they don't quite cover that part. =)

Nichos Marr
Mar 13th, 2002, 05:29:53 PM
I haven't even heard about Cizeracks within the Expanded Universe O_O

But I think they're a table top race.

ReaperFett
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:03:38 PM
Yeah, next to the tea mug :)

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:06:51 PM
and that little guy from pbs so long ago that lived in the salt shaker and ran around

Charley
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:22:42 PM
Cizerack are a somewhat-obscure race from the SW tabletop RPG, which were later refined for use here.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have on them :)

Sith Ahnk
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:47:01 PM
Could I put a link up there to my group? :angel

Charley
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:51:55 PM
sure.

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:52:34 PM
woah boy, ll, your askin for all sorts of hell

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 13th, 2002, 11:59:39 PM
I was curious cause I know someone who has been wondering about a human-like cat race and if Star Wars had any... so guess I'll ask, is that the West End RPG or the Wizards RPG?

And while I'm asking, what time period do you guys roleplay in?

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 14th, 2002, 12:04:12 AM
Not sure about which version. I want to say WEG, but I can be mistaken, and the website I sourced from I can no longer find.

As far as other cat species, there are Trianii and Cathar that I know of.

As far as time period...lol...thats a very good question.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 14th, 2002, 12:05:58 AM
And while I'm asking, what time period do you guys roleplay in?

:: runs::

To be serious, anywhere between 10 and 50 years post ROTJ

Lord Gue
Mar 14th, 2002, 12:07:09 AM
id assume were at about the same point in time the eu books are, just we have a different timeline and series of events than they do

Jedi Neo
Mar 14th, 2002, 01:24:45 AM
I guess it's time to get out the Time machine again!

Come on Marty, it will be fun!

ReaperFett
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:29:25 AM
Dont think it is WEG, as the unofficial encyc doesnt have a listing

ReaperFett
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:33:49 AM
Cizerack

Attribute Dice: 16D
Attribute Min/Max
Dexterity: 2D/6D
Knowledge: 1D/3D
Mechanical: 1D/4D
Perception: 2D/5D
Strength: 1D/5D
Technical: 1D/4D
Move: 20/5 on hind legs.

Special Abilities:

Exception Hearing and Sight: Due to the Cizarack's exceptional hearing and sight add 2D to all checks involving hearing and/or sight.

Night Vision: Their eyes filter out and enhance ambient light sources so that that the cat can see equally as good at night as they can during the day. Their eyes contain a small biological organism that reacts with its environment to produce faint glowing light. Thus the cats eyes glow at night.

Leap: the Cizerack can leap up to 3m vertically and 5m horizontally.

Sensitive to sonic attacks: Cizerack are highly sensitive to sound, while this gives them great hearing it also makes them vulnerable to sonic attacks. Any weapon based on sound does +2 damage per die for damage. Standing on two legs: Cizaerack can stand on their hind legs, but all dexterity rolls are at -3D (can't go lower then 1D)

Unarmed combat: Cizerack do Str+2D damage in unarmed combat due to claws and teeth.

Physical Description: Lithe, strong, and fast are the three words that best describe this race of felines. The Cizerack are a race of large blue/black cat like creatures, indigenous to the planet Cashoulis of the Antares star system. like all cats the Cizerack are extremely fast and nimble, able to achieve speeds of up to 80KPH for short periods of time. Height: 3' average at shoulder (approximately 6' when on hind legs). Weight: 200 pounds.
Behavior and culture: The Cizerack culture tresses discipline and knowledge. The young females are sent to school where they are taught Damack Hatib ("The Code Of Living"). This code stresses individualism, freedom, and the work ethic. "Any good feline is a working feline.". Female cats are taught the value of their own self and that of the clan.

Note: A powerful dichotomy exists between the sexes of this race. While the females are revered, the male Cizerack are kept as ignorant slaves, existing to perpetuate the race and perform menial labor. the Cizerack Government is clan like. The matriarchy is set up so that the oldest females rule the society. The cats are strong and territorial, each clan controlling a section of land headed by the Ratum Ala ("den mother").

Quote: ' I am faster then a speeding skimmer and superior to any Ram Python' 'I'm the queen bitch around here'.

Special Equipment:

Body Mount Harness: A weapons mount. It mounts directly to the back of a Cizerack cat. It is mechanically activated and fires straight ahead of the cat, allowing her the freedom to move on all fours and still engage the enemy.

Cost: 1500 credits.

Look and Shoot option: The harness is equipped with servo-motors and linked to a head set. The weapon will be aimed wherever the cat is looking at.

Cost: 35000 credits.

Note: Weapons need to be modified to fit into a BHM. The cost is 300 credits.

From here (http://www.paradoxnet.com/compendium/races/crace.html#cizerack)

Charley
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:18:55 AM
That be the one

imported_QuiGonJ
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:23:28 AM
okay.. West End then :)

Thanks, I'll pass the info about the Cizerack on.

Lady Vader
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:06:49 PM
I can vouch for the Trianii. Hell, LV is half Trianii and half human anyways. :)