PDA

View Full Version : Status?

TheHolo.Net
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:24:44 PM
I wanted to check in with the fleet RPers and see how everything was going.

Are things going well here in this forum?
Are rule squabbles being dealt with peacefully?
Do you have any comments for the staff as to how your environment can be improved?

I have been rather busy on the administration side of running these forums (as a whole) of late and haven't been able to keep up well with all that is occurring here, so I wanted to check in and make sure your concerns are being addressed, if there are any.

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:33:53 PM
i think its working out well

Varlon Konrad
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:12:34 PM
I think I can honestly say that I haven't seen but a few scattered incidents in the past few months. It looks like all's quiet on the western front, Big Green.

Sumor Rayial
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:17:40 PM
I haven't been around much myself lately due to school.

Last I saw the rules were about where they were a month ago.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:17:53 PM
So far the news is all good. :D

Was there something I heard about Death Fleet requiring their own shipyard forum? Or was it another group that met the requirement of five unique members?

TheHolo.Net
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:19:53 PM
Doh! Sums slipped a post in on me. :o

From what I have seen in this forum from before I became so busy with administration tasks, it looked to me like you folks were doing a great job of debating and deciding on the rules amongst yourselves so far. :)

Sumor Rayial
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:37:32 PM
We were and then it all kinda died on us. Not surprising really. I know myself I haven't had much online time of late due to this term being much heavier on the workload.

Varlon Konrad
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:02:32 AM
Real Life has been very unkind to me lately, and as such, I am searching for a way to beat it with a 2x4…

Khan Surak
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:38:11 PM
Yes, the forum has been very productive up to a few weeks ago, when it slowed down. Not an unusual amount of squabbles, and nothing too serious.

And, yes.. recent moves by ezboard has led me to believe that they are able to screw over anyone, and at anytime. DF's entire shipyard history and current orders are at the ezboard page. We have always had 5 or more members, just that I suppose no one mentioned it to the staff before.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:40:02 PM
Could you provide me with the shipyard details like I have listed for the other groups in their shipyard descriptions? Number and size.

Khan Surak
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:47:12 PM
No prob.

We have only 2 shipyards, each 40 km. We had a 20 km repair yard but it wasn't legal under the new rules, so.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 12th, 2002, 05:51:46 PM
<a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=54>The Death Fleet</a>