PDA

View Full Version : Quick challenge (open)

Lord Gue
Mar 8th, 2002, 01:36:18 AM
I will give anyone currently online until 2 am EST to take me up on one-on-one combat, 20 posts, winner take all combat.

Aura Allei
Mar 8th, 2002, 08:16:57 PM
What kind of combat? Hand to hand, sabers? And what does the winner take? ;)

Lord Gue
Mar 8th, 2002, 08:20:30 PM
Well then, a challenger comes, albiet a bit late, but heres one none the less.

Any weapon you chose is fine, the only thing is you have to be able to carry it. The winner can choose their prize when victory occurs.

:angel :ghost :darkangel

Aura Allei
Mar 9th, 2002, 08:30:34 AM
Well sorry about that, but I had to go out last night. If the offer still stands, I use two light sabers. If you use a blaster, then I shall have to requisition a DL-44 before the plight ensues. I gather this is just a duel to incapacitation. o_O

Lord Gue
Mar 9th, 2002, 09:32:42 AM
Correct, and no, i will be using my custum built vibro-claws. They're the equivelant of 4 small vibro blades attached to a special glove. I do wish i would be able to continue this, but I must work 10:30-11 and wont be home until then, so if your willing to wait up id be willing to finish this with expediancy

Aura Allei
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:08:20 AM
O_o OMG..Hell of an armament. So 4 vibroblades to 1 glove? Or 2 vibroblades each glove? How spaced apart are they? Unique weaponry, but I need a more detailed description of it, so I can visualize better. How long are the blades?

No prob, I reply at crazy hours, but try to post at least once a day if I can. Only Monday nights I can post freely all night. However, this week it may be Sunday, tomorrow. Let me know... Just post when you can of your weapons description, more if you would please, :) and we can get ready to dance when the showdown is schedueled. o_O

Lord Gue
Mar 9th, 2002, 11:41:00 PM
okay, its four blades per glove, one for each finger and not for the thumb. Its not really correct to call it a glove I guess, its more of a framework of semi-metalic strips that cover the hand with a pressure sensor to activate the device at will.

BTW, start when ready

Sith Ahnk
Mar 10th, 2002, 12:24:58 AM
Think Vega from Stree fighter, or Wolverine, but an additonal claw and a metal frame around his hand.

Aura Allei
Mar 10th, 2002, 12:26:47 PM
Monday night Im free, so how about around 10 PM EST? Since Aura is a Padawan, she has a handicap, Force wise, so I guess she will have to get around that. I like to play realistically, so will play Aura as the rank allows her powers with the Force. So winner takes what? o_O

Lord Gue
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:41:23 PM
:rolleyes oh, i dont know, what do you want to play for? :smokin

Aura Allei
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:08:25 PM
:huh Stumped on that one. Any suggestions Warlord? O_o ;)

Lord Gue
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:16:21 PM
Hows this suit you, if I win i will show you the greater power of the darkside, if you win you can do with me what you will

Aura Allei
Mar 10th, 2002, 06:40:15 PM
In other words..You will fry me with Force lightning?...o_O... :rollin ...hm....Just carry me to the nearest bacta tank if I succumb to your pet vibros...:x ....

If I win..I shall show you the awesome true power of the Lightside....>D ...PM me tomorrow night when you are ready..Only on Monday nights.. :)

Lord Gue
Mar 10th, 2002, 09:04:32 PM
So be it

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:07:27 PM
Entering the battle arena, Aura paused as she reflected on the past with her numerous encounters with the Sith. She gathered her compsure to await the Imperial Warlord, Sith Master Lord Gue.

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:10:13 PM
[I]Emerging from the shadows on the opposite side of the arena, Michael looked down the way to the lowly jedi who would dare to accept his challenge, he would make her live to regret that discon, or maybe not live at all...

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:19:19 PM
Unclipping her titanium saber hilts, Aura activated the right, as a spear of cobalt blue boiled forth into a meter in length. Thumbing the hidden niche on her left saber, a magenta core hissed in response into an incandescent lance of energy. The young Jedi Padawan faced her adversary as she beckoned the Force for control and focus, in the facade of dire eradication.. . .

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:25:43 PM
[I]He tilted his head down and slited his eyes and mouth into a bitter grin. Moving his hands back into the darkness he pulled them back with his vibro-claws attached, moving them into an x across his chest he activated them, and as they began to shimmer with activity Michael lowered his hands to his sides and began a frontal charge

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:35:28 PM
The Darksider with multifarious blades fixed onto customized gloves charging her at a steady pace, was an intimidating vista to behold, yet she held her position and readied for the heated assault, with her right saber held vertically barbed up before her torso, and her left diagonally down to protect her lower body.

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:44:07 PM
[I]Gaining great speed as he approached he suddenly stopped a foot in front of her, kneeling on the ground, using the momentum he gained he pressed off the ground, giving himself a more than genrous force push as well, he launched himself into the air, rolling in a bar over Aura and her vertical saber to land directly behind her. Quickly geting to his feet in her confusion he fisted his hands as to shut down the blades, he brought his arms in towards his chest, then slamed them back, hitting Aura squarely in both sides of her ribs. He then reached back and up, twisting his arms under hers and locking them together he bent forwards rather quickly, fliping her over him.

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:51:29 PM
OOC::Can't PM you you're full but are you playing talk city style so I can evade the rib thrusts with a proper counter, or storyline style where I take the hit trying to lessen the damage and counter? Awesome style btw..Second thought lets go with the board style with some of TC's style.

:huh it says your box is full O_o

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:56:45 PM
OOC: My PM is only 46% full, however ya wanna do it, im flexible, and thanks

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:05:00 PM
As he flipped her over, she contorted in the air from his grasp as the Force aided her agility and evasion. Aura nonetheless crashed into the ground as her ribs were cracked by the impact before, effecting her balance. Rising up, abit stunned, numbing the pain with lightside energy, she rushed Gue halting 4 feet away, with her right blade heading for his mid-section with an arc, if not staved would run through to his upper spine.

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:08:33 PM
[I]He twisted slightly to the left before side flipping to the right, just knicking her blade with his elbow. Wincing from the pain he bore down on her right side as she finished the arc of her blade.

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:15:40 PM
While her momentum was forward, all she could was drop left away from him as she wondered when he was going to activate his blades again. Continuing her roll with her sabers away from her Aura flipped up.

"If won't fight you unarmed. Shall we continue hand to hand?"

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:22:34 PM
[i]He nods as he losens his hands and the gloves fall free to the ground with a clang. He let them sit where they were and watched the jedi, confident in her word that she would disarm as well

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:24:50 PM
Aura deactivated the sabers, and reclipped them to her hilt. She expected he would attack first, customary of the Sith, and awaited the plight.

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:33:42 PM
[I]He stood there, stressing his muscles, tightening everything in his body. Being as stiff as a rock, concentrating all his dark energies inside himself. His complete stillness would appear perplexing but would be a most opprotune time to attack an unarmed man...

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:41:21 PM
In tune with the Lightside as it guided her next action, Aura took the offensive and rushed Gue with a feigned right cross to his throat, while her left fist made impact with his upper right ribs from the side..

She knew a Jedi fought defensively, but had she not attacked, she may have put herself in a vulnerable position.

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:46:06 PM
[I]He did not move, she was stronger than she looked and the blows hurt him furiously, that and he was now having a problem breathing, but he remained perfectly still, alowing the pain of her blows to sink in and fire him up even more.

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:49:54 PM
Aura shook her head.

"I am an honorable warrior, I cannot fight a man who won't defend himself."

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:55:15 PM
[i]And in that moment michael sprung forth with speed yet unseen. He reached his hand to the back of her head, slaming it down on his up rushing knee. Lifting his other leg into the air he kicked her straight into the throat, following the momentum enough to knock her on her back and to land on her with his lower leg across her throat

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:03:11 PM
Gasping for air with blood streaming down her face, Aura raised her right leg and kicked out at his head in desperation for the release, as she focused on the Force for strength to attempt to pry his leg off her throat.

OOC: Landed where on me?

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:25:12 PM
OOC: some are having posting probs..we can continue another time..I don't see your post.O_o

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:27:53 PM
OOC: Leg over throat, rest of the body puting weight onto it from above, yes, lets just wait till next time your able to continue, im havin trouble postin

Aura Allei
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:33:34 PM
OOC: so u are on my chest with leg over throat? Webtv is having no probs..Why I like it over a comp sometimes...Thanks, was cool--Im wiped out RL lol. Reminds me of the long duels of TC, one after another..draining but exciting.. o_O

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 06:35:06 PM
OOC: Hehe, well, just post again when your ready and ill get at it as soon as i can