PDA

View Full Version : A question

Vinny Red
Mar 7th, 2002, 02:08:02 AM
Here's a thought to ponder....What drives you in life???

Took me a while to really come to a conclusion, but in the end, I found out that love and music are both driving forces in my life.

Darth Turbogeek
Mar 7th, 2002, 02:25:56 AM
Cash

I was that wasnt true

Gav Mortis
Mar 7th, 2002, 02:39:53 AM
Living is what drives me in life, it is an experience over everything else and I perceive my life as the greatest gift anyone could bestowe upon me. Sure it has it's ups and downs but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Live Wire
Mar 7th, 2002, 03:40:52 AM
honestly......friends. Music does play a big part in my life as well as dance but the most important thing I couldnt live without is my friends and having their support and love. So yeah I guess two things at the top of my list are friends and love. Without that whats the point. And both of those things have ups and downs but in the long run its great.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:24:31 PM
I would have to say love, friends and music since I'm not happy without any one of them......

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:36:28 PM
<font size =50>$$$</font>

Hart
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:56:03 PM
power, prestige, love

Darth Lynch
Mar 7th, 2002, 02:17:18 PM
Family.

Money yeah its nice and makes the world go around but dont really care that much about it.

Fame? More trouble than its worth.

Not much I really care about except family and overall save that could care less, make sure they are secure and doing good. Hell if knew they would be okay and live happily couldnt care less if died myself tomorrow.

Delirion
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:06:42 PM
*Nods.*

Family.

Friends.

Love.

Books.

(That one might not be in the same league with the other three, but I am firmly of the opinion that I coulnd't survive without books.)

ReaperFett
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:11:38 PM
Ego :)

Not all joking though. I want to be someone, and that drives me.

Khan Surak
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:30:02 PM
Knowledge, the pursuit of

Friends

Family

In that order.

Sith Ahnk
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:07:03 PM
Hart Kenobi's Head.

I'm serious. It's like Ketrasel White... I can't go a day without it.

Money's always good. Friends. Commendation. The smell of Cinamon... what? O_o It smells good... The fact that all you pathetic little people manage to get somewhere and I don't want to look bad. Did I mention friends?

Champion of the Force
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:28:07 PM
What drives you in life???
The thought that my work is going towards the benefit of all mankind on Earth. :mischief

Actually money is probably a more important reason. :)

Alpha
Mar 7th, 2002, 07:57:47 PM
In this order:

Family
G/F
Friends
Books
Money
Music
Games, and things like that (Magic the Gathering is one of these.)

:D

Vinny Red
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:21:24 AM
Money seems to really drive a lot of people here....interesting...

Lord Gue
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:26:24 AM
nothing but personal satisfaction drives me, until im satisfied icant ever be happy, also prolly why i cant stand critizim

Morgan Evanar
Mar 8th, 2002, 01:43:07 AM
I'll get back to you when I know.