PDA

View Full Version : flagg

Champion of the Force
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:42:22 PM
From this thread:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12242

If you're all wondering why the name is familiar, it's because he is a casual poster who's been posting on and off since TPM. :)

ReaperFett
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:44:54 PM
Vaguely remember the name. What's he like?

Champion of the Force
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:57:24 PM
No real idea. Just a normal poster from what I can remember.

He used to be around often back in 99, but I have hardly seen him at all over the past year or so.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:11:14 PM
I saw his post in the DVD sales thread and was wondering if maybe he was a troll, but the other two posts he made don't seem quite as odd.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:12:05 PM
On that other post he seemed to have been bragging on POTA so maybe he is a big fan of the movie, but he used to post here but I have no idea why he is coming back slamming TPM, I don't remember him putting it down before but since the old posts from ezboard are gone I have no idea.

Champion of the Force
Mar 7th, 2002, 04:18:37 AM
Well it's not as if every SW fan loved TPM. :p

On a more broader note, if/when the number of posters starts to grow as Ep. 2 draws near I think we can expect more posters who didn't like TPM to start doing the rounds. TFN has had a number of TPM bashers on its board for some time now and I wouldn't be surprised if more started to browse the SW boards as the release of Ep. 2 draws near.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:47:40 PM
That is what worries me, I have been expecting, one by the name of Jidea(sp) Gecki(sp) can't remember if that is how is name is spelled or something like that, he came in here a lot bashing TPM, me, Doc Milo, Bromine (when he was still here), and Jedieb was always defineding it against him (that is not counting Jon who got into some shouting matches with him :P) The last time he was here was about a year ago and he was talking about a film class that he was in was bashing all the movies (I think he hates them all now) Not sure if he will ever come back because we all basically ignored him (I told him that I have nothing to say you and told him to go join some basher forum or something like that) There could be other bashers that could come in here, we might get some from theforce.net who knows.

Sanis Prent
Mar 8th, 2002, 03:47:21 AM
BRING IT ON :D!

Champion of the Force
Mar 8th, 2002, 08:17:24 PM
I have been expecting, one by the name of Jidea(sp) Gecki(sp)
It's spelt Jidai Gekai I believe (it's where GL got the word Jedi from).

Just a clarification, was his name Jidai Gekai, or was it Master Jidai Gekai?

I ask because Jidai Gekai was an RPF regular. If he was around bashing TPM he was probably doing that in between visits to the RPF. Since the RPF has moved to its own location we probably won't be seeing him much anymore.

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 9th, 2002, 01:05:17 AM
He hadn't been in here in so long, I couldn't remember how his name was spelled was spelled :P I am pretty sure it was Jidai Gekai, I don't remember a Master being on it. As far as not seeing anymore we can only hope, if he gets in the mode to start bashing he might come in here especially when EP 2 comes out. If he does should we just ban him immeditely or what?

Champion of the Force
Mar 9th, 2002, 01:31:43 AM
If he does should we just ban him immeditely or what?
We'll wait and see. My memories of him from the RPF seemed to indicate he was a generally normal poster. By the sounds of it he held a grudge against TPM (assuming he's the same person I'm thinking of).

Jedi Master Carr
Mar 9th, 2002, 01:53:08 AM
I just remember him coming in and harrassing us about how much TPM sucked, he was pretty resilliant about it too.