PDA

View Full Version : Insatiable (Open Challenge to a Jedi)

Eve Siren
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:33:23 PM
Rolling on her motorcycle, Eve slowly pressed on the gas handle. She grinned widely as the speed went up higher in a matter of second. Through her red lens goggles, she spotted a crowded bar. She stopped suddendly in front of it, crushing a few feets, paws or palms.

"Hey bi-- !" Someone yelled, but got interrupted.

"Shut up."

She stepped into the crowded bar. It was loud, people were singing and dancing, few were at the counters. She sighed.

imported_Akrabbim
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:01:51 AM
Akrabbim watches as the woman enters the bar. The shouts from outside seemed to be a direct result of her appearance. He moves toward the woman at the bar, hoping to determine her presence here.

Eve Siren
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:44:47 PM
Sitting down at the counter, the barman looked at her, but before he could ask or say anything, she motioned her hand and shooed him away. Slightly angry, he left to serve other customers.

She didn't feel like drinking or eating anything. She just needed to get rid of the silence around her, and going to a crowded bar was the best idea. Pulling her red lens goggles off her eyes and onto her forehead, it gently pulled her hair back, making her face more visible.

She felt someone coming near her. She turned back and spotted Akrabbim. They have fought before, and it ended up in a tie since none of them could walk after the injuries at the knees and legs.

"Oh, please, not you again." She sighed, slightly annoyed.

imported_Akrabbim
Mar 7th, 2002, 09:56:24 PM
I have no more desire to fight than you do. It's just that death and destruction seems to follow you, and we Jedi don't take kindly to that. If you're here for a drink and no more, fine by me.

But otherwise, we may have to... talk.

Eve Siren
Mar 8th, 2002, 04:43:02 PM
"You Jedis don't know how to mind your own business either. So leave me alone, before I make you leave me alone."

So long Peaceful Night. She thought to herself as she turned back around, running a hand through her hair. It's not like I killed someone ... yet.

imported_Akrabbim
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:33:26 AM
Fair enough. If you want to be peaceful, I have no quarrel with you.

Akrabbim turns to leave. He speaks over his shoulder.

But should you become... uncivilized... I will be forced to... calm you.

Eve Siren
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:30:44 AM
"And you say butting into other people's business is civilized ? Tch."

Eve even growled slightly, giving the Jedi a slight dirty look as he spoke over his shoulder. She rolled her eyes upwards, annoyed.

imported_Akrabbim
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:50:59 PM
Just keeping the peace, "ma'am". Hope you don't have a problem with that.

Eve Siren
Mar 13th, 2002, 11:33:37 AM
"Of course not, except ..." Eve started mumbling to herself. "Peace doesn't exist."

Grinning slightly, she had finally ordered a drink. A rather spicy hot one, but it didn't bother her. It was a drink like everything else.