Mar 6th, 2002, 01:45:49 PM
you tasted a little dirty too.

Darth Viscera
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:55:23 PM
:x
Somewhere, Var's head is exploding.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 6th, 2002, 02:08:59 PM
lol... Something tells me this is leading to the same fate. Hart, that was just... >_<:x

Live Wire
Mar 6th, 2002, 02:44:26 PM
yep it sure is good to have Dizzy back! :crack

Lady Vader
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:18:38 PM
:lol!!!

Champion of the Force
Mar 6th, 2002, 05:12:20 PM
my topic got closed then the title got changed
Actually I think it was the other way around. I don't know - I can't keep up with all this stuff anymore. :x

I think posting about having sex with the bot and then someone else posting about killing it is starting to push the limits here though.

Sith Ahnk
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:18:43 PM
I think posting about having sex with the bot and then someone else posting about killing it is starting to push the limits here though.

The thing is stupid and pointless. Posting convos with a bot has nothing to do with Star Wars roleplayiung or anything intelligent. It's only real purpose is to push the envelope, and even then, it's only going to lead to someone getting upset.
I'm glad someone closed the topics... let's put this dumb bot behind us.
*licks Hart's head*

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Mar 6th, 2002, 09:56:48 PM
OOC is supposed to be about anything within rules, so the other bot conversations loked fine, that last one was just wrong.
For referance, what bot, where?

Sith Ahnk
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:17:42 PM
The entire point of the thing is wrong.
The thing is stupid. It's only practical use is gag factor and pushing the envelope. Personally, I can't say I was terribly worried about the conversation... I would never, jokingly or otherwise, mock a murder. I would never hire someone to kill, nor would I kill, unless my personal safety threatened, even then, it would of course be a last resort. The conversations posted asking it for sex coul of course be considered sexual harassment, so why not go up in arms and be completely disgusted?
It's just a robot. It's not real.
What if I was serious?
Problem. But I wasn't.
But what if Lebron was serious? Or Dizzy? They'd be on trial for harassment so fast, their head would spin.
Really... mayhaps it's my low morality compass but I can't see ANY discussion with a robot as offensive, unless it dealt with real entities. As long as their is no victim, there is no crime.
That said... I'm still saying all SmarterChild and etcetera conversations should be barred from the forum. They can cause a lot of resentment, and some people will take them seriously and be offended. Yeah, it may be funny to you, but what about a sexual harassment victim? or a date rape victim? Walk on the side of caution, and stop.
Mert. Another calm rant brought to you by me.

Hart
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:48:47 PM
Ahnk, this is the 3rd time I've caught you licking my head. It's bordering on Linda Trip-ness.

Sith Ahnk
Mar 6th, 2002, 10:51:38 PM
Once you pop, you can't stop :|

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:43:56 AM
Ankh, I am not sure what your point is but the whole entire post was in extremely bad taste. That is why the thread is closed. You were warned about this kind of thing .... try and keep that in mind.

sirdizzy
Mar 7th, 2002, 03:21:16 PM
LOL have a little sense of humor guys *slaps the person closest to him* and i still feel dirty

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Mar 9th, 2002, 04:34:03 PM
As long as bot talks aren't perverted, or in any way illegal if the bot was real, I don't see any problem with that.
The other SMC posts weren't closed to my knowledge, because they followe rules.

sirdizzy
Mar 9th, 2002, 06:21:11 PM
what rules we don't need no stinking rules