PDA

View Full Version : Shawn or Swfans.net or COTF

Legeldor
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:48:47 AM
Whatever you're doing to the forums, it's rendering the quick reply box relatively null. "No thread specificied" error when you try to submit with it.

Just FYI :)

TheHolo.Net
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:53:17 AM
Ahh, one of the styles I forgot to modify for the PHP issues that our host has brought down upon us. (see announcement) :x Thanks for letting me know and having the correct style displayed in your post. :)

Legeldor
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:57:52 AM
O_o

Hmm, some of that went over my head. Star Wars - Jedi is the correct style to display?

TheHolo.Net
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:02:13 AM
There was an issue where no one could post anything at all which required a little fanagaling by myself yesterday to repair for the time being. It required my modifying three files for each style set.

You just pointed out one that I missed by letting me know. I have purposely left the one in the vBulletin standard style as is so that I can test to see if our host fixes the ability to do file uploads with PHP. Their (the host's) disabling of file uploads through PHP is what caused the whole problem, which has yet to be completely resolved, hence the announcement and the "Avatars!" thread.

Darth Viscera
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:04:36 AM
*scratches head*
Okay, just making sure I didn't inadvertently say something stupid.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:16:58 AM
Nope, I'm just real good at confusing people by not giving full information and sometimes even technobabble.