PDA

View Full Version : Gaping Hole in the IMDB! (Help?)

JonathanLB
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:15:08 PM
I think I noticed this before, and now I just realized this is probably why I did not review the film, but do a search for Imposter, or Impostor (2001), and you will find NOTHING whatsoever!

They have no database entry for a major U.S. release! I mean, come on, I've never seen that happen before, but they apparently didn't bother to file an entry for the film whatsoever, which is pretty frustrating. I really want to write my review and I always use the IMDB to do that so that I can remember the names, look at external reviews to see if there is anything I'd like to address, get actor and actress names right, etc.

Anyone else have any luck if you try searching? I didn't see it at all and I just didn't have any luck.

foxdvd
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:05:27 PM
Here it is right here dude....

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0160399

It was easy for me to find.....but it is called Impostor...not Imposter...

JonathanLB
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:39:11 AM
I swear to god I spelled it that way in my search! Lol, thanks Fox.

Maybe I am just tired today, so thanks for the help :)

Good, now I can review that tonight.

Champion of the Force
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:41:48 AM
Crisis averted. :)

JonathanLB
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:59:02 AM
There is no other explanation but that I spelled it wrong, haha, sorry I am a moron ;)

I'll delete this thread or something after Fox reads it, lol, no use keeping it here. My bad, been so tired lately and I probably did just spell it wrong and not realize that.

foxdvd
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:10:28 PM
LOL..I got it Jon.. :)

TheHolo.Net
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:12:51 PM
awwww, but it should stay just so we can all chuckle at your mistake. :p

Sith Ahnk
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:35:26 AM
*chuckle*
Someone pull his pants down and put a pie in his face so he feels even more embarassed