PDA

View Full Version : Hello...mjisssterrr champjion of the forrrce?

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:26:22 PM
Hello! :cat

Well jyou sssee, jI have a prrroblem wjith mjy avatarrr. :(

jI cannot upload jit orrr ussse an outsssjide URRRL. jIt jisss takjing me to a "forrrgot emajil and passssssworrrd" page. All THAT doesss forrr me jisss bombarrrd mjy emajil a few dozen tjimesss. :(

No fun...no fun at all, darrrljing.

Can jyou fjind jit jin jyourrr hearrrt to look jinto thjisss forrr me? :)

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:28:25 PM
I think he might need a translator... LOL

Champion of the Force
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:28:47 PM
Oh *&*)(())(&*()!

>_<

TheHolo.Net
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:29:41 PM
Have a gander at the forum announcement located in all forums.

ReaperFett
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:31:40 PM
Try saying it in his language, he might understand better :)

rrread the thjing at the topj?

:)

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:33:02 PM
Oh mjy...:cry

(Looks at Fett)

What an adorrrable accent ;) jYou mussst be Engljisssh

Champion of the Force
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:33:37 PM
Have a gander at the forum announcement located in all forums.
That's what the original question was about? :eek

:x

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:34:56 PM
:huh I don't want to sound like a complete idiot(which I know I am :( ) but where did this language come from? I never heard of these creatures until I came here. Not that I don't think they're kewl, I just find it interesting.. Kind of makes me want a character like that, but I would have to understand it first.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:38:59 PM
OOC (Out of Cizerack)

Okay, the Cizerack are a fairly obscure felinoid race in the SW tabletop RPG. Isard/Delirion discovered them, and worked with me to modify them from their original form (Quadriped and fur-covered) to a more interesting form for swfans, which was far more humanoid. The accent is a collaboration between Isard/Delirion and a RPer from a while back by the name of Beldarine. There are probably a hundred or more little modifications, but I must say that we've taken a pretty obscure SW reference and fleshed it out into the forefront. Rather proud :)

(back to IC - In Cizerack)

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:42:46 PM
Ah, no wonder I didn't know, I've never played the table top game. Anywhere I could learn more about it? I'd love to make a character Ciz. :D They're cool looking, and the language part of it looks interesting as well. It'd be a definate challenge to keep me occupied. *nods nods*

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:45:02 PM
I'm trying to work together a FAQ on them, but I'm generally uninspired, and haven't worked on it much.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:48:10 PM
Oh darn! Well, if you ever work on it, I'd love to see it! For now, I'll study what you guys do and see if I can understand it on my own. ;)

TheHolo.Net
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:48:48 PM
Originally posted by Taataani Meorrrei
Hello! :cat

Well jyou sssee, jI have a prrroblem wjith mjy avatarrr. :(

jI cannot upload jit orrr ussse an outsssjide URRRL. jIt jisss takjing me to a "forrrgot emajil and passssssworrrd" page. All THAT doesss forrr me jisss bombarrrd mjy emajil a few dozen tjimesss. :(

No fun...no fun at all, darrrljing.

Can jyou fjind jit jin jyourrr hearrrt to look jinto thjisss forrr me? :) Translated for CoTF:
Well you see, I have a problem with my avatar. :(

I cannot upload it or use an outside URL. It is taking me to a "forgot email and passsword" page. All THAT does for me is bombard my email a few dozen times. :(

No fun...no fun at all, darling.:p

The email bombard is because you have several names here registered under the same email address (typical behavior of the forgotten PW page). With file uploads being turned off by the host, strange results, such as incorect redirects are taking place (the redirect to the forgotten PW page) when trying to upload to our database via PHP.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:50:28 PM
jYou know...jit would be neat jif therrre wasss a Cjizerrrack-to-Basssjic trrranssslatorrr on the forrrum ;)

TheHolo.Net
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:52:12 PM
Talk to Isard, she might could find a Java applet that could be tweaked to do it. I am too busy dealing with hosts frelling with PHP settings. :x

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:57:30 PM
Definately a good idea. :)

Shawn
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:43:04 AM
The accent is a collaboration between Isard/Delirion and a RPer from a while back by the name of BeldarineIs that what she claimed? HA!

Actually, the 'Cizerack' accent was taken rather liberally from one of the other races. I can't remember which one for the life of me. But I do recall noticing it when I was re-reading Spectre of the Past a while ago. I mentioned it to Delirion, and she confessed that that's where it's from.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:21:05 AM
Oh!

(looks sheepish)

Oh mjy!