PDA

View Full Version : Daddy's Little Angel. (Closed)

Galatea Van-Derveld
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:57:07 PM
Galatea sat down at her desk in her room. She sighed. It has been a few days since Thanatos left. Darius didn't seem to care. And it seemed Father had given up.

"Go and don't come back."

Her last words to him still echoed in her head. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. Putting her gloved hands on her cheeks, she slapped herself lightly.

"I shouldn't have said that ..."

She stood up from her desk and let herself fall on her too large bed. She stared at the fabric of her sheets and ran her fingers on it. She didn't know why, but ever since her mother died, she had been unable to touch humans. If she did, she would absorb their life energy. For a few seconds, they'd be knocked out inconscious, but for more than 15-20 seconds, they'd die. She had already tested on lowlives who wanted to touch her.

"How long will this last ..?"

Darius Van-Derveld
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:30:31 AM
The door of Galatea's room swung open and slammed against the wall as the fiery haired teen swaggered into the room. He knocked the door closed behind him with the heel of his book and grinned as he saw his twin sister looking up at him,

"Hello sister!"

He looked down at his hands and gently tugged away the gloves he wore, slipping them neatly into his trouser pocket. Darius walked towards Galatea slowly before placing a hand onto her shoulder, his lips curling into a smile.

"I don't suppose you've seen 'little Than'?" he said with a laugh, glancing around the room.

Galatea Van-Derveld
Mar 2nd, 2002, 07:09:04 PM
"Ugh. What do you want, Darius ?"

Galatea pushed away her redhead brother's hand with a swift movement of her hand. She made sure he didn't touch her skin. Standing up as she glared at Darius, she walked towards the balcony of her room and leaned against the door frame, her back exposing to her brother.

"I haven't seen him." She said dryly.

Darius Van-Derveld
Mar 3rd, 2002, 06:05:54 AM
Darius smiled slightly - he really did enjoy tormenting his sister like this.

"Oh really?"

He slipped his hands into his pockets and strode towards the balcony slowly.

"I don't believe you."

Galatea Van-Derveld
Mar 3rd, 2002, 08:35:15 AM
"I don't give a ..."

Galatea restrained herself from cursing. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and frowned angrily.

"I don't care. I told you. I haven't seen him."