PDA

View Full Version : exactly how many figures are they releasing in the one day splurge this time

sirdizzy
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:27:41 PM
STAR WARS COLLECTION I BASIC FIGURES
Collection I figures feature the Star Wars saga's main heroes and villains which are fully-articulated and come equipped with dynamic, animated "Force" features plus a wide array of accessories. Each JEDI figure comes equipped with a magnet in its hand, allowing it to use "The Force" to summon and hold a lightsaber. Collection I Basic Figures include
1. ANAKIN SKYWALKER OUTLAND PEASANT DISGUISE
2. PADME AMIDALA ARENA ESCAPE
3. OBI-WAN KENOBI, CORUSCANT CHASE
4. SUPER BATTLE DROID
5. C-3PO, PROTOCOL DROID
6. KIT FISTO, JEDI MASTER
7. JANGO FETT, KAMINO ESCAPE
8. ZAM WESELL, BOUNTY HUNTER
9. CLONE TROOPER
10. YODA, JEDI MASTER
11. ANAKIN SKYWALKER, HANGER DUEL
12. COUNT DOOKU, DARK LORD
13. MACE WINDU, GEONOSIAN RESCUE
14. DARTH VADER, BESPIN DUEL
15. and LUKE SKYWALKER, BESPIN DUEL.

STAR WARS COLLECTION II BASIC FIGURES
1. SHAAK TI, JEDI MASTER
2. BOBA FETT, KAMINO ESCAPE
3. TUSKEN RAIDER FEMALE WITH TUSKEN CHILD
4. BATTLE DROID, ARENA BATTLE
5. PLO KOON, ARENA BATTLE
5. GEONASIAN WARRIOR
6. JAR JAR BINKS, GUNGAN SENATOR
7. SAESEE TIIN, JEDI MASTER
8. NIKTO JEDI KNIGHT
10. ROYAL GUARD, CORUSCANT SECURITY
11. and LUMINARA UNDUH, JEDI MASTER.

does hasbro think were made of money or something (this from the guy who spent $500 last time on the 1 day event)

Jedieb
Mar 1st, 2002, 10:53:59 PM
I put everything I was going to be getting into a spreadsheet and I came up with around $450. It should be closer to $400 since the Jedi Starfighter will be coming out in a couple of weeks along with the 4 preview figures. I may pass on the speeders because I think they'll eventually be pretty easy to find on clearance.

JMK
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:12:48 AM
I think for now I'm just going to spring for the first wave of figures. I have no more patience to collect, nor the $$$, nor the room!

sirdizzy
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:49:43 AM
i am just going to do figures this time

26 figs x's $6 is only about $150 with tax

what really costs ya is when ya buy vehicles and asseciories (i am going to get the 2 lightsabers though can't help myself)

JMK
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:10:38 AM
I would like to see how much some of the vehicles cost, especially the Jedi Starfighter.

Jedieb
Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:53:48 AM
The Jedi Starfighter should retail for $19.99 and some stores may have it for sale as early as March 15th. I'd keep your receipt because there's a good chance you'll see a sale within 30 days of its sale. I remember getting over $30 back from TRU for my initial EP1 purchase because figures and ships went on sale soon after that first midnight madness sale.

sirdizzy
Mar 2nd, 2002, 11:24:14 AM
well the last mindnight madness i got most of my figs at wal-mart then went to k-mart and got 3-4 figs of the 3nd wave wal-mart didn't get for some reason

if the starfighter is cool knowing me i will buy it

Starquest aka AndyR
Mar 14th, 2002, 03:30:52 PM
I'm sure I'll get all the figures except for a few (jar-jar and see-threepio come to mind).
as for ships, I am only planning on getting the clone trooper ship, slave I (believe it or not I have an original slave I in the box still), and the jedi starfighter. I willprobably not get the speeders. I have the pod-racers from episode I sitting in their boxes right now, and they have no play time on them at all....

so where is Artoo? odd that he isn't being released as well.....

sirdizzy
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:19:41 PM
why would they need a nother artoo i have like 10 already

Jedieb
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:01:11 PM
He'll be out on that first wave, you can count on it. Yes, it'll be R2 #7876786, but if you're going to market to kids then you need to have a popular character like R2 out there for the kids. They don't see R2 #879777, they just see an R2 they haven't had a chance to buy yet.

sirdizzy
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:06:08 PM
the best artoo was the fx one and that was 4 years ago lets stop now

Starquest aka AndyR
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:57:10 AM
The reason I asked, is because artoo was pictured in the group of photos from the toy fair with some kind of little bugs from geonosis included. Odd that he was displayed, but not on that list.

sirdizzy
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:42:24 AM
i got that list of hasbros official site so i don't know