PDA

View Full Version : Alright you maggots, FORM UP!!!

Captain Tyle
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:45:28 PM
In the years following the rise of the New Republic, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Arcan IV Underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. So, if you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the Krayt Dragons!

MPhage
Mar 1st, 2002, 12:51:27 PM
::Stares blankly::

::Waits for the A-Team's lawyers to show up, namely Face and B.A. in suits::

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:00:19 PM
"Harry Potter reporting for duty, sir!"

:)

Captain Tyle
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:02:55 PM
(Tyle takes his half-smoked cigar, pressing the hot rock firmly between MPhage's eyes)

DON'T GET LEGAL WITH ME, CARROT TOP!! I WILL RAM MY C-BOOT SO FAR THROUGH YOUR MISSHAPEN BACKSIDE YOU'LL BE FILIBUSTERING MY SHOELACES!

MPhage
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:05:02 PM
::Stares at him::

Did...

Did you just come on to me?

Captain Tyle
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:05:54 PM
(Looks down at Loki)

That is very patriotic of you, little trooper. Just remember, say no to drugs, and you'll help win the war!

Darth Lynch
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:07:13 PM
Few simple questions.

1. What is their daily training programs include?

2. How many miles can they cover in a day.

3. Are all these grunts or some green talent in them?

4. What is the mort ratio in missions they undertake.

5. Do they accept the pay of the highest bidder no matter the moral and ethical questions that may arise.

6. Are they fully trained to undertake speciality missions.

7. Depending on the mission how far would they be willing to carry out the task assigned even if they were being overpowered.

Loki Ahmrah
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:07:23 PM
FILIBUSTERING MY SHOELACES

Ok...I think I'm stealing that phrase!!! :lol :lol :lol

Captain Tyle
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:08:15 PM
(Tyle's attention snaps back to MPhage, a vein bulging on his forehead)

BIG RED, DON'T GET TOO DAMN AMBITIOUS NOW! THE WORLD'S FULL OF SMART-ASSES, AND NOT ENOUGH PROCTOLOGISTS TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION!

MPhage
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:17:14 PM
::Puts hands on hips::

Big Red? Damn it man! stop coming on to me!

I'm all in favor of the whole don't ask don't tell, but leave me out of your "patriot games"!

Vinny Red
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:19:16 PM
ahhh....that was terrible

Leave the bad jokes around here to me!

Captain Tyle
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:25:21 PM
1. What is their daily training programs include?

At zero-four-hundred, you will make yourself ready be a God of war. BDU's will be maintained to specifications when required. Your firearm will be dissassembled, cleaned, and reassembled in under two minutes, during a live fire exercise, while blindfolded. Once your firearm is secured and stowed, you will run ten miles uphill to our ad-hoc firebase, and secure positions. There, you will be briefed on the latest intelligence reports gathered, and upcoming mission profiles. They will be executed to perfection!

2. How many miles can they cover in a day.

You will be expected to cover up to and beyond 50 miles per day, in full-combat gear and under adverse situations. If expectations are not met, you will not survive your stint of service, soldier.

3. Are all these grunts or some green talent in them?

I was paid by the Senate you voted in to be an uncompromising hardass. The only daisies I'll have in my operation are the one's growing out of the Impy bastards we put in the ground. My unit will not accept cookie-dough recruits, because they still love their mommas and are not in love with the sound of gunfire. My men do not sleep, and only eat if they happen to accumulate dewback turds in the soles of their combat boots. They thrive in conditions that would kill a wampa, because they are machines.

4. What is the mort ratio in missions they undertake.

I am not interested in mortality ratios. Only mission objectives. If my men are shot, they do not die. They will simply go to Hell, and regroup for a second wave advance!

5. Do they accept the pay of the highest bidder no matter the moral and ethical questions that may arise.

We shall not fraternize with the enemy, no matter the cost. Their money is not good until we have pried it from their cold, dead hands.

6. Are they fully trained to undertake speciality missions.

We are a mission-specific outfit, and can adapt to any angle of attack and any operation.

7. Depending on the mission how far would they be willing to carry out the task assigned even if they were being overpowered.

We are never overpowered, soldier. If we are all gunned down, God will come in as backup, because He has a HARD-ON for special forces, and the Almighty has our backs!

Vinny Red
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:47:51 PM
* goes and digs out his fatigues *

Where's the sign up sheet?!?!

Captain Tyle
Mar 1st, 2002, 01:56:36 PM
Contact your local recruitment office, soldier. If your ass survives basic, I'll keep my eye on you.

MPhage
Mar 1st, 2002, 02:01:24 PM
Contact your local recruitment office, soldier. If your ass survives basic, I'll keep my eye on you.

I'll be damned. Now he's hitting on Vinny. I feel so abandoned...

Gav Mortis
Mar 1st, 2002, 02:04:58 PM
Originally posted by MPhage

I'll be damned. Now he's hitting on Vinny. I feel so abandoned...

How many times do I have to flush befpre you go away! :p

...if you're really desperate, I'll find someone to hit on you....now where's the nearest opticians? :D

MPhage
Mar 1st, 2002, 02:06:58 PM
Feisty!

Gav Mortis
Mar 1st, 2002, 02:10:36 PM
Originally posted by MPhage
Feisty!

Why thank you! :p

Strider
Mar 1st, 2002, 02:31:39 PM
Sgt Tyle...that sig....

I'll PM you on it...

Vega Van-Derveld
Mar 1st, 2002, 03:05:14 PM
All I have to say is O_o

Alpha
Mar 1st, 2002, 03:37:06 PM
Capashen reporting, sir mam sir!

Lady Vader
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:06:10 PM
Wait... this is a recruiting thread? or merely an advertisement?

And if it is a recruitment, how does the military feel about woman joining?

(Did I mention I look good in camoflage? :p)

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 1st, 2002, 06:56:25 PM
HaeLari reporting for duty, sir!

*stands at attention, saluting the superior*

Alpha
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:23:33 PM
*falls asleep*

Charley
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:24:28 PM
Yes, it is a recruiting thread....well, sort of :)

Just needing 3 people for a cool idea.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:56:52 PM
Eh? For what? *seriously begins to think about making another character since boredom is setting in* :angel

Lady Vader
Mar 1st, 2002, 07:59:15 PM
Yes, I too would like to know of this idea before I go and create yet another character. And yes, this does mean I am seriously thinking about joining up. But I am curious as to what you have in mind.

Taataani Meorrrei
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:07:05 PM
Well I thought I summed it up in the first post.

I want to make a NR version of the A-Team

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:11:28 PM
Still lost. lol :huh But maybe if you told some details, I'd understand. :) I'm a blonde that needs to know everything before understanding! lol

Rama
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:18:55 PM
Hey you..........ah screw it. I got no proof. :\

Makoto Neosis
Mar 1st, 2002, 09:28:46 PM
Lines up.

"Sir! Makoto Neosis Reporting in for recruitment. SIR!"

Charley
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:40:14 AM
I've changed my mind. I have something else in mind.

Those still interested in doing a military RP with Tyle, I would appreciate your help.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:29:09 AM
Hmm... Well, I wanna hear details before I get into it. If I don't know details, I'll fudge it up royally. >_< And I don't wanna do that. O_o

Lady Vader
Mar 3rd, 2002, 12:56:33 AM
Damn, and I wanted to play a Murdock-like character. :\