PDA

View Full Version : Question

Lord Gue
Feb 28th, 2002, 01:59:59 PM
Since Im still waiting for my cable modem connection and thus do not have my full internet connection yet, could some one answer me this...
When does EPII start? Cuase the planograms at my job are saying that merchandise is coming in for stuff regarding to EPII on march 15th...

Vega Van-Derveld
Feb 28th, 2002, 02:10:12 PM
There's a countdown to the release on the main http://www.swforums.net/ page, I think

JMK
Feb 28th, 2002, 02:34:13 PM
We've had a countdown going since there was over 900 days before the release! I think the date you're referring to is the trailer release date, or possibly the toys are also released on that day. The movie comes out on May 16th.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 28th, 2002, 02:47:57 PM
The trailer comes out the 10th for certain on Fox TV, not sure when it will be released for download. I had heard that it is being shown to European theater owners today and next week it will be shown at ShoWest to US/Canadian theater owneres, so I was hoping it will be available to download on next Friday but it might be Monday the 11th. The toys come out sometime in April not sure the exact day, Jedieb probably will know.

darth_mcbain
Feb 28th, 2002, 03:14:52 PM
Yeah - Fox is airing the trailer on Mar. 10. It comes out in the theaters attached to (I think) Ice Age on Mar. 15. A lot of the books and merchanise (including the soundtrack) will be out in late April. And of course, the movie opens May 16.

Lord Gue
Feb 28th, 2002, 07:45:40 PM
Ah, that explains all the warnings we been getting about not putting anything out early

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 28th, 2002, 10:02:13 PM
Early where do you work? Just curious do you guys already have stuff?