PDA

View Full Version : Daddy's Girl: Unearthed Memories

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 26th, 2002, 07:08:30 PM
The day was unusually dreary, as though the sun decided to glow only faintly instead of brightly, which didn't help HaeLari's state of mind. The date was bad enough as it was, and the planet itself seemed to be reflecting her mood quite well. She sighed as she walked down the busy streets of a town within Tatooine, still being there on a small vacation away from home. She had been planning this for a few weeks now, since she knew today would be coming... Today, daddy's little angel was left all by herself with no one but her step mother, who wasn't doing too well herself. Today, yes, today was the day that this girl's daddy left home for the last time and never came back.

She frowned, barely remembering him at all anymore. Why it bothered her that today was the day he died was a mystery to her, since she was only about 8 years old when he died. She had always tried to remember what exactly made her go to the brink of crying on this very day. Sure, he was a kind man, but there was something in the back of her mind that made her unsure... As if there was something that was hidden within her memories that had been locked away for some reason. What had she repressed? Maybe she'd be able to recall someday what it was, but her gut got the very same eerie feeling, as though her body were warning her not to remember.

She looked up, glad to see the dusty streets of some other world rather than the familiar streets of home. Home always brought her down on certain dates, like this one in particular. She loved her father more than anything, and since she had only lost her mother when she was 4, and could remember that as well, it was painful to lose him. And not even longer after his death, her step mother passed away from whatever illness she had, refusing even on her deathbed to get it taken care of. From then on, she'd been raised by the army, by the officials within, and that always left her with a sick feeling in her stomach.

With another sigh, she put her hands into her pockets, sauntering down another street, seemingly going in circles around the same given area of the town. As she thought quietly with her eyes shut, she began to recall a few things, sitting on daddy's shoulders, laughing for him to let her fly. Fly... It was funny, she was flying then, and now this angel's wings were clipped, too wounded to really fly anymore... Bitter.

((Someone's gotta move this. Sorry! I need sleep... lol))

Michael Paine
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:11:27 PM
*Michael walked out of the cantina, onto the dirty street, and glanced around. He saw no one he recognized a she scanned the streets, until---HELLO!, HaeLari came into his site, and knowing himself the way he did, and knowing her, he walked up to her.*

"Hey there, sweet cheeks, whats shakin?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:21:14 PM
HaeLari ignored Paine, waving him off as she passed by, muttering different curses at him in several languages. She wasn't in the mood to talk to him, nor try to smack him. In her mind, she was recalling the few memories that she did have about her father.

***"Daddy, look at the drawing I made!" the child had called.

Locke looked up and grinned at the horribly done drawing, even for her age it was really bad. Normal eight year olds were slightly past stick figures, yet she couldn't even do a stick figure right. He chuckled and picked up HaeLari, putting her into his lap.

"Well, would you look at that? That's very good, HaeLari!"

HaeLari laughed and looked up at him. "That's you, and there's me, and there's Fahcia."

"Can you make me a copy? I'll carry it everywhere I go, close to my heart!"***

HaeLari closed her eyes, stopping her her steps as Paine followed behind her, most likely angry that she ignored him. She put her hand over her heart, where her father had always stored that horrible drawing... She reached into her jacket and pulled out a reddish brown piece of paper from her breast pocket, holding it without looking at it. She knew what it looked like, it was once white, and covered with lines of blue and yellow crayon. Now it was stained with long dried mud and even blood, a burnt hole going through where a blaster had been fired into her father's chest...

Michael Paine
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:33:49 PM
*Michael threw his normal approach out the window, which would have entailed violence and force. Instead he sped up to her, and got in front of her, wlaking slowly.*

"I can see that you are very troubled."

*As he walkes backwards, he trips over a stone and falls on his butt. He stands up and dusts himself off.*

"If possible, i'd like to help you get your mind off it. What do you say to one cup of coffee, no pressure?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:38:20 PM
HaeLari blinked, looking ahead of her as Paine dropped in front of her, not even realizing he was there. As she went to speak, she dropped the tattered drawing which she had barely been holding outside of the pocket. As it fluttered down to the ground, she gave him a look that he definately hadn't seen in her in a long time, something other than anger, other than annoyance.

"....Sure...."

She put her hand to her face, taking a deep breath as she tried not to look at the drawing at her feet. Although she kept it close to her heart, she never looked at it... ever....

Michael Paine
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:41:51 PM
*Michael picked up the tattered drawing, and decided to simply respect her privacy, and hand it back to hewr without looking at it.*

"I don't know what it is HaeLari, there's just some element you bring to my life that make sit complete. Perhaps its the wanton violence, perhapss its a simply beautiful persona. I jsut can't tell."

*Michael smiled as they walked towards the coffee shop*

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:48:52 PM
HaeLari took the drawing from him, looking up at him carefully. It was surprising that he was actually not provoking her to smack him, and actually being.. well... nicef for a change. She smiled slightly, sniffling, then followed him towards the coffee shop as she stuffed the drawing back into her pocket.

Michael Paine
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:55:48 PM
*Michael returned the smile in kind. Amazingly, he had never felt this way before, and even though it was new to him, he actually didn't find it hard to be nice to people for a change.*

"So, how's your coffee?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:59:31 PM
HaeLari smiled weakly his way, looking down a bit. She had barely touched the coffee, but she tried to play it off as though it was the best drink she'd ever had.

"It's great. Thanks."

She sighed slightly, not even realize she was sulking. As her form sank a little, she heard the crinkle of the drawing within her pocket, which sparked a bit of curiousity as to what exactly was on the drawing now... and what wasn't. She didn't really remember.

Michael Paine
Mar 3rd, 2002, 05:34:58 PM
" I was thinking we might go for a walk after this, maybe catch a movie?" Michael said, noticing Hae staring off into the blankness, trying to get her mind back ont he present and out of the past.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 3rd, 2002, 05:43:38 PM
HaeLari looked up at Michael, a bit startled at how he was acting at the moment. She smiled faintly, a bit comforted that he was changing how he usually acted and actually understood how she was feeling at the moment..

"That sounds great.."

Michael Paine
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:22:41 PM
*Michael looked over at HaeLari, unsure of where to go on. As he stood up, he helped her out of her chair, gentlemanyly.*

"You are seeing a different side to me tongiht, becaus e i feel i've gotten so much coser to you. I can be violent and mean, but thats only for my job. When i have a reason t be nice, and polite, i am."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:36:50 PM
HaeLari looked at him, unsure of how to react to that. After all she had been through during her years in the army, she had grown cold and untrusting... But something about the way Paine spoke to her seemed familiar, as though he truly was sincere. She smiled, feeling tears in her eyes as she tried to say something, but looked away as she could no longer hold them back.

Michael Paine
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:43:47 PM
Michael looked on as hae cried. He didn't wnat to get hit for hugging her to try to console her, and he would think that she would think he was stupid if he asked if he could. He didn't know what to do, except hand her a handkerchief, and ask her if she was alright.. This being the only thing he can thing of, he does so.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:50:38 PM
HaeLari looked up at him as he handed her a hankchef, really hating for him to see her cry. If anything, when he wasn't in one of his nice moods, he'd probably use this to aggitate her. She sniffled, drying her tears as she looked down, extremely frustrated with herself. She could be one of the biggest mega you know whats, but she couldn't handle a few simple days of the year. Oh how the mighty could fall...

"Michael?..."

She looked up at him, sniffling.

"Thanks."

Michael Paine
Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:56:04 PM
"I'm glad i could be here for you HaeLari. I was mean at the beginning of our relationship, because, around the base, thats how i percieved you.and then, all of a sudden that changed,and i saw you in a new light. I wanted this to be a simple cup of coffee, to help you get your mind off your troubles, but i'm not sure that i can stand to have that be all that this was done for."

*Michael smiled at her, wondering if she would grasp his cryptic words.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 3rd, 2002, 08:00:51 PM
Over the years, HaeLari had been able to read in between the lines a bit too much. She could do that whenever she wished she didn't realize it, along with when she wanted to. At this moment, she just blinked, unsure of how to catagorize how she had read Michael's words. Yet, with Michael, she was unsure if she had read correctly. He was one of those people that she just couldn't predict much of anything from. Or at least she thought so.

"Something more than a cup of coffee?....."

Michael Paine
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:35:13 PM
Michael smiled. she had gotten most of the gist, even though it wasn't the entire story. "I want to be aroudn you, for the rest of my life." he said, smiling, and gazing into her eyes. If she didn't pick up on this, it would take a while to explain.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:39:04 PM
HaeLari blinked once again, too many thoughts going through her mind as she tried to rationalize what he had just said. But each thought got worse, starting innocently at first: He wan't to be best friends forever? He wants to date? He wants to get married?!

HaeLari blinked out of her daze and gave him a blank look, hoping he'd explain so she wouldn't have to think it through.

Michael Paine
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:44:33 PM
" I have seen many women in this galaxy, haeLari, but only one gives me the feling in my heart like you do. That is you. I love you with my heart and soul, and i can't stand to be away from you. "

*Michael gets down on one knee, and produces a ring from out of no where*

"Will you marry me?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:49:49 PM
HaeLari blinked in shock as she watched him get down to one knee. She'd known him for a while, and had never read inbetween the lines enough to see this coming. Was the usual "Look what the cat dragged in" a way of saying "I'm crazy about you"? She dropped back into her seat, wondering what to say to him. For once, she really didn't feel like being rude to him. But she had to make sure he just wasn't leading her on..

"Are you serious? You, Mr Macho, the guy who stalks me and picks at me, wants to marry me, the biggest b*tch you could possibly know?"

Michael Paine
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:53:17 PM
"I was being rude then, and i appologize for that. Secondly, as to yor reaction, it was natural. I also see something beyond you're "Bitchy" image,a s you put it. I see a sweet, innocent girl, who needs someone to care for her, to love her, adn to be with her in her times of need, for the rest of her life. I would like to be that person."

*Michael looked at her, with anticipation, and a mixed emmotion, as she had not yet answered his question, the most important question he would ever ask her.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 3rd, 2002, 09:59:31 PM
This had to be one of the hardest questions ever brought forth to HaeLari in years. Over time, she had come to trust her instinct rather than think with her heart, yet this time her heart was knocking against her chest as if screaming for her to ignore what was going on through her head. Being the wounded angel that she was, she had come to not trust anyone, not even "friends" as much as she should, a little keepsake left by Steven after she had killed him for his treachory.

Finally, for the first time in a while, her heart managed to break through the cage that she had around it for a while, shaking off the dust that had covered it as it made HaeLari blurt out the answer Michael wanted to hear.

"Yes."

Michael Paine
Mar 3rd, 2002, 10:04:31 PM
*Michael stood up, overjoyed, and slipped the ring on her finger. He moved closer and embraced her.*

"I love you."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 3rd, 2002, 10:10:09 PM
HaeLari returned the hug, although every bit of rationale within her mind screamed at her, the word "moron" going through her head. She still wasn't used to these feelings, and had not been able to get used to pushing back what had been etched into her mind from what she had endured. Those thoughts would pass with time, and she knew that. She clenched her teeth, telling her thoughts to take a hike as she sniffled, looking back at Michael. She smiled faintly, yet it faded as she heard the crinkle of paper within her pocket. The drawing. She thought she had forgot, but now was back into her gloomy mood.

Finally, she decided since she had managed to overcome her fear to let herself open up to someone, she'd allow herself to see what was within the drawing. She stood back from michael and took out the drawing. As she unfolded it, she frowned, realizing that something was written on the other side of the drawing... As she unfolded it, she read off something that caused her mouth to drop. "Mission Complete, Town Destroyed. Signed, Capt. Draevyn. Tell my daughter I love her." The letters looked shakey, as though they were his dying words, rather hurried in appearance.

HaeLari looked up at Michael for a moment, a confused look on her face, then turned and ran out, not saying a word as she began to shred up the drawing. The pieces fluttered behind her as she thought to herself, remembering what the mission was exactly, and how the note related to it.

-How could he?- She thought...

Michael Paine
Mar 4th, 2002, 04:02:01 PM
Michael ran out after her, and caught up to her, as she began crying and ripping up the drawing. He caught her, and brought her to his chest, hugging her, pting his hand on the back of her head. " Hae, what's wrong? Are you alright?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:29:33 PM
HaeLari was shaking all over, she didn't know what from, the tears or from anger. She tried to pull away from Michael as she went through what mission her father has died, exact details that she herself had forgot.....

-The night before her father left-

The young girl snuck out of bed, grinning away as she tip toed down the hallway. She could hear voices streaming down the hallway from her father's office, and the light snoring of her step mother from the opposite direction. She blinked, hearing distinctly the voice of her father's good friend Demitris, one of the men that never failed to send a chill down her spine whenever she heard his voice. There was just something eerie about the way he spoke, reminding her of a ghost.

She frowned, pressing her tiny body against the wall as she neared the door. Her little ears perked up as she listened closely to the men inside, holding back giggles with both of her hands pressed to her mouth. Why was daddy always so secretive whenever his friends came over?

"Locke, do you understand that this mission must succeed in order for them to get on with the renovations?" Demitris said.

"I realize that... But go over with me again about these 'renovations'..." Locke said, his voice firmer, eerier than HaeLari was used to.

"The area in which that town stands has minerals that we need here in this city, but the town refuses to allow for us to dig for those minerals. Something about disturbing the dead that resides underground around the minerals. We can't risk starting an uprising through them, so this is the only way. And we can skip the bull of making compromises with them..." Demitris said.

"Like where we can dig and where we can't." Locke said.

"Exactly. With the town gone, we can dig anywhere we want and even put up some more barracks there. We've been getting an awful lot of fresh meat lately," Demitris chuckled.

Locke laughed. "Fresh meat? More like a bunch of naive youngsters looking to be heroes. But anyways.. you can count on me to dispose of the town, and dispose of any chance of an uprising."

HaeLari tilted her head, a little too young to understand what had just been said. She blinked, looking up with wide eyes as she saw the scarred faced Demitris step out of the room. He looked down at her and frowned, causing her to scream. Locke hurried out of his office and looked past his old friend to his daughter, frowning as he grabbed her by the shoulders.

"I thought I told you to stay in bed!" His eyes filled with anger, something HaeLari had never seen in him. "Forget what you heard! Don't ever tell anyone!"

HaeLari pulled away from her father, falling backwards. She winced as the back of her head hit one of the tables within the hallway, and looked up at him as her vision faded into darkness. Thus, the last time she saw her father... For what he really was.

HaeLari's actions were almost animal like as she tried to pull away from Michael, acting as though she had been mortally wounded from what she was remembering. She didn't even look at him, she was squeezing her eyes shut as though she was still trying to pull away from her father.

Michael Paine
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:46:11 PM
*michael would not let her get away from him in this state. He held on to her in a bearhug, kdofddging the occasionall attempt at an eye gouge.*

"Hae, you've got to calm down. It's jsut a bad dream, or memory, or something, i'm here, we can talk about it, if you want. Please come back to me. Please...."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:49:45 PM
HaeLari stopped trying to pull away as she fell silent, not opening her eyes as she buried her face into Michael's shoulder. What had the past years been for? She had been trying to destroy the corrupt when she herself was not only a pawn of corruption, but the seed and kin of corruption of lies and betrayl. She didn't even realize that her fists had been hitting against Michael's chest in a vain attempt to free herself, but they gradually slowed and became weak little taps against him. Still, she remained silent and didn't even look up at him.

Michael Paine
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:02:14 PM
*Michael looked down at his fiancee. He hated to see her hurt like this. He cradled her head on his shoulder, and hugged her. When she was ready to talk, she would. he would not pressure her.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:05:34 PM
What was left of the drawing was still in HaeLari's hand, collecting an odd red color to it slowly. That same color began to drip down from her hand, her knuckles turning white from her squeezing her fist so tightly. She still didn't look up, as though she had drifted off into her own world of thought that didn't allow her to feel that her nails were digging into her palm enough to break the skin.

Michael Paine
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:14:47 PM
*Michael looked on in sadness. He hated to see Hae like this, and it was eating him up inside as well.*

"Are you ok, Hae?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:16:42 PM
HaeLari opened her eyes, releasing her fists to allow the last of the drawing in her hand to drop from her hand. She looked up slowly at Michael, a confused look on her face..

Michael Paine
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:24:54 PM
"Hae, are you feeling Alright?" Michael asked, a concerned look on his face.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:28:44 PM
HaeLari sighed, closing her eyes for a moment as she looked down. She felt like she was about to pass out from freaking out like that. She had tried so hard over the years to bottle up those feelings, and now that they weren't bottled up, it really took it out of her. Her knees buckled, causing her to fall forward into Michael.

Michael Paine
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:04:23 PM
"HAE!" Mike shouted as she fell forward, barely able to catch for to keep her form falling. Mike picks her up and lays her on the couch of the closest room that he can find, and puts some ice on her head.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:09:54 PM
HaeLari had her eyes closed, sound asleep as Michael had brought her to a couch within a nearby room. She grimaced in her sleep, going through different memories of both her own missions, for righteousness, and then the missions of her father, all the lies he told her about saving people. As Mike had screamed out "Hae" it all started her dreams about Steven and her own father, the only two people who had called her Hae in her entire lifetime... These dreams may had been happier times when they had happened so long ago, but they were only sugar coated nightmares, and now HaeLari could see that clearly.

Michael Paine
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:19:17 PM
*Michael sat by the couch, making sure HaeLari was ok, adn had everythign she needed and was comfortable. He didn't know what happened, but he would be told when she deemed it necessary.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:22:54 PM
HaeLari slowly opened her eyes after about ten to twenty minutes, her eyes fluttering a bit before squinting into the dim room. She closed her eyes for a moment then turned her head, opening them as she looked at Michael.

Michael Paine
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:43:11 PM
"HaeLAri? Are you ok? I feared the worst. What happened to you?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 4th, 2002, 09:47:51 PM
"I... I'm fine..."

SHe sat up slowly, holding her forehead to her hand, her voice sounding far away...

Michael Paine
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:40:27 PM
"HaeLari? What happened?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:46:30 PM
HaeLari closed her eyes slowly, keeping her hand over her eyes. How could she explain anything like that to him? She didn't want to be that open. She had promised herself long ago that being open to anyone was dangerous, no matter how much you trusted them. She simply shook her head, refusing to say anything to him, almost getting a bit defensive about it out of instinct.

"Nothing," She said, her voice a bit harsh, sounding forced.

Michael Paine
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:43:20 PM
*Michael backed away, knowing how Hae could be at times. He sat down.*

When's she's ready, she'll tell me. Until then, it doesn't matter

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 5th, 2002, 09:47:01 PM
HaeLari sighed, sniffling as she put her legs over the side of the couch. She bowed her head, putting both of her hands over her face as she trid desperately to regain her composure, her little shield of being what people saw her for instead of what was inside..

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 6th, 2002, 11:13:07 PM
HaeLari stood slowly, her gaze not even passing over Michael as she walked towards the exit, unable to hide the fact that she was trying to remain calm(which wasn't working).

Han Skywalker
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:07:29 AM
*Michael had a worried look on his face, as she started to walk away. He lightly sprinted in front of her, grabbed her hand, and looked into her eyes.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 8th, 2002, 06:00:06 PM
HaeLari looked away, walking past Michael. As she walked past him, her hand began to slip from his.

-I don't know how to react to him. Not like this.- HaeLari thought.

Michael Paine
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:11:43 PM
"Now haeLari, i can tell something's eating you, and you obviously aren't calm. Do you want to sit down and talk about it? Or would punching me in the face make you feel better?" Michael joked, lightly, trying to get her to open up a little.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:15:52 PM
HaeLari stopped in her tracks with a sigh, her head tilting back a bit as she sighed and gazed at the cieling..

"My father.. he.."

She stops herself and sighs, lowering her gaze to the floor.

Michael Paine
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:50:56 AM
" You're father can't hurt you anymore HaeLari. I know all about that mission. What he did was wrong. What my own father did, was wrong, but we have ot live with it. The two of us must leave the pat behind, in order to allow our futures to be our own, not torn because of our parents. You msut understand that."

OOC: threw a little twist plot you didn't think i had into teh mix, so there :p

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 11th, 2002, 01:03:22 AM
She turned to look at him, shocked that he knew... If he had known all this time, why hadn't he said anything? They've been around eachother for so long, and yet nothing was said about any of this. She closed her eyes briefly, her head bowing for a second. As her head rose once more, her voice did as well.

"You don't understand! I've been living a lie ever since I blocked those memories out! I kept telling myself I came from a good family, a good father! You don't even know why it's bothering me so much!"

She paused, taking a step back.

"... I came from one of them. That bothers me. I was raised to be a part of it until he died, and I probably wouldn't be here right now if he didn't... I was one of them."

With that she turned and stormed out, sprinting back to the room she was staying at. Once she got to the room, she turned and shut the door quickly, locking it.

Michael Paine
Mar 11th, 2002, 01:11:22 AM
*Michael pulled his tool kit out of his sleeve, and easily picked the lock.*

"Listen, HaeLari. What our parents did wasn't our fault, there's nothing we could do about it. They were doing there jobs. Like we do our jobs. We were raised for it. It's what we do. I put all doubt about my parents out of my mind, and forgot about them. When he died that night, and my mother barely made it back, i took over as man of the house, and he went on to wherever the hell people go, and that was that. You need to live your life in teh present, not the past. There;s not hing you cna change about the pat. The only thing that cna vchange is your present, adn your future."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 11th, 2002, 01:48:11 AM
HaeLari frowned, shaking her head as she walked to her window, listening to him picking the lock and talking outside of the door. As he tried picking the lock, she climbed out of a window and went down the street... When he got into the room, she was already gone.

Michael Paine
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:07:59 AM
"HaeLAri? Where are you?"

*Michael searched the room, then noticed the window open. He immediately wanted to run after here as any good husband/fiancee would do, but he knew haeLAri too well. When he wanted to be alone, no one could find her. He did the next best thing, he called a few friends to keep them on the lookout, but he knew she would return when she had defearted her demons.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:44:46 PM
HaeLari put her hand to her forehead, whispering to herself. Funny, she really couldn't hear herself. She didn't even know what she was saying. She slowly came to a stop and looked up, realizing that she had left the town long ago. Looking around quickly, she growled at herself, angry that she had let herself get out of hand. If it was one thing she hated most, it was when she acted like she needed a shoulder to cry on. She was more than capable to take care of herself..........right? She sighed lightly, taking letting herself drop to her knees.

Michael Paine
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:13:41 PM
*michael sat down, drank a cup of coffee, straight, black, no sugar, no cream, and watched the news. He waited for her to return*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 11th, 2002, 05:24:27 PM
HaeLari looked up at the sky, realizing that she had been sitting there in the sand for a long time. Her body ached from not mocing at all, and her legs itched from the sand that clung to them.

Michael Paine
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:03:13 PM
Michael stood up, walked out the door, and gazed into the night sky. Regardles of how pretty it was, it would never be as pretty as HaeLAri.

"I wish she woudl come back" He thought to himself.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 11th, 2002, 07:07:02 PM
HaeLari stood slowly, wondering to herself about why her father lied so much to her. Not only had he lied countless times about where he was going and why, he had also lied about each and every act he had done. Every hug and every "Good job, HaeLari" was all an act, all one big and pathetic act. She folded her arms in front of her, realizing how cold the deserts of Tatooine could be at night. It was one of those moments she wished she had not lost her cool because she honestly did not know from which direction she came from.

Michael Paine
Mar 11th, 2002, 09:18:30 PM
*Michael looked out, and felt out with the force, for HaeLAri had ben gone an unusual amount of time. He felt a slight disturbance, a tingle in the force, if you will. He grabbed his lightsaber, and a warm cloak and headed out into the desert, trying to hone into haeLari' signature. He moved on and on, and it got stronger and stronger, hyet he was having trouble locating her. He yelled her name out nto the wind, hoping she would yell back,a nd give hima direction to go.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 11th, 2002, 11:05:18 PM
HaeLari looked up as she heard something carrying on in the wind. The faint sound of a voice.. not just any voice, but Michael's. She turned, rubbing her arms as she looked around.

"Michael?"

She grimaced at the thought of having to be looked for like some lost child, but really didn't care at this point. She was freezing and tired, on top of she ached all over skin wize from being out in the heat of the sun most of the day.

"Michael!"

She didn't know if her voice could carry out that far, and if he'd know where it came from. The wind could be tricky with where sounds went to..

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:13:28 PM
*Michael could feel her presence, and could barely hear her voice. He walked a few hundred feet, and saw HaeLari sitting on the ground, obviously very cold. He put one of his robes around her to warm her up, and helped her stand up.*

"Are you okay?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:17:02 PM
HaeLari nodded, looking to him. She didn't know why he was acting so oddly, but she couldn't complain. She herself had been acting so unlike herself as of late. People changed.

"I'll be fine.."

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:20:02 PM
"Why did you run? I was only trying to help you. Please don't sacre me like this again."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:23:42 PM
HaeLari sighed, putting her hand to her face. She shook her head and put her forehead to his shoulder, trying to shield herself from the cold.

"I just don't know how to deal with this."

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:25:40 PM
" Let's get back to the house, and then we can argue about how to handle this, ok, you look very cold."

*michael smiled. He hugged his fiancee, and they walked off towards their dwelling*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 06:28:47 PM
HaeLari nodded, sighing as she kept her gaze forward, not looking to Michael the entire time on their way back. She was extremely uncomfortable with these new actions, these new feelings. She had been too used to keeping to herself and her own ways. Now she had something new at the same time as something that had been eating at her for a long time without her knowing.

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 07:31:20 PM
" Is something bothering you, HaeLari?" Michael said, sitting back in his chair, taking a swig of his cocoa.

"I'm always here to talk, you know that."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 08:55:10 PM
HaeLari frowned lightly, shrugging as she sat down.

"I don't want to get into it."

She felt too uncomfortable with telling anyone anything, no matter how innocent they appeared. It was just some instinct she picked up down the road, or rather, a weakness and a cry for help. There had to be some way to change that part of her so she'd be less suspicious that everyone was out to get her.

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:00:10 PM
"ARGH! HaeLari, do you know how frustrated i am? I try to be a good person which is hard, i try to open up to you, i try to help you, and you run away, and won't talk to me. WHAT can i DO to get you to talk to me about it, so you don't have to live with these demons forever?" Michael Almost shouted.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:03:41 PM
HaeLari jumped slightly, looking up at Michael in a defensive manner immediatly without thinking. And also without thinking, she returned what was given to her, shouting.

"Do you think it's easy for me to believe you're sincere when all I ever got from you were teasing remarks or even the occasional smack?! I don't know why I even bother!"

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:16:02 PM
*Michael acted without thinking, and backhanded HaeLari across the face, sending her crashing to the floor.*

"Are you saying you WANT me to be violent? because i can be. I've just gotten to know you, so i thought i'd choose another path!" Michael shouted, angrilly. He moved forward as if to hit her agian.

"What do you want from me? when i'm mean, you hate me. When i'm nice, you don't trust me. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO BE!" As he screams this he smacks her sveral more times and even throws her violently up agaisn t the wall. She crumples into a mishappen ball, obviously hurt.

"Oh, god....what have i done...HAeLAri? are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you....."

*michael picks her up in his arms, and carries his crumpled form to the med center.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:23:42 PM
HaeLari's head was thrown to the side once Michael had slapped her the first time, causing her to fall from her seat. She stood up to defend herself against him, put could only see something in him that she had remembered and had blocked out for so long. Before her, she only saw her father, not Michael. She saw the man who had lied to her and had caused her wrist to break that night she snuck out of bed. She didn't even realize what was happening when she fell to the ground, and only felt the sharp pain shoot up her arm. She tried to cry out, but Michael had not stopped yet and sent her back to the ground once more, a similar pain coming up from all around her ribcage.

When he himself had realized what he was doing, and had picked her up, she looked up into his face. Slowly, the image of her father faded as Michael apologized and carried her off to medbay. She closed her eyes and slowly tried to come out of her daze.

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:27:58 PM
*Michael watched from the waiting room as HaeLari was brought into a doctor's office.*

"Oh, geez, i've done it this time....... I hope she's ok." Hesaid to himself, then lookked up to see the doctor standing near him, and he walked over to him.

"Hey, doc, how's HaeLari? is she gonna be ok?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:31:14 PM
HaeLari had long since passed out from the pain, something she had not been able to handle lately because of all the emotional pain that was going on. What was causing it? There had to be something wrong with her that would cause her mood to swing so drastically. She rolled her head to the side on the bed she lay on and opened her eyes, looking out towards the door the doctor exited, hearing Michael's voice out there.

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:34:01 PM
Doctor: " She's pretty bruised, and her vitals are crazy. We aren't sure exactly what is happening right now, at least not until we finish a few more tests."

Michael: " How soon can i see her?"

Doc: AS soon as the tests are done, in about an hour.

Michael: *grumbles, and sits down because all he can do is wait*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:39:22 PM
As soon as the good doctor returned, he walked across the room to the table where he had been keeping track of the tests already done. As soon as he had turned back, HaeLari was already out like a light again.

As she dreamt of nothing but nightmares, she had come to, hearing a conversation between the doctors that made her open her eyes fully in shock. She turned to look at them, sitting up suddenly. She screamed and laid back down, feeling and hearing the crunch of broken ribs in her chest. The two doctors turned, blinking and rushing to her side.

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:43:11 PM
*Michael heard the scream and ran towarsds the operating room door. he was met by several brute orderlies who would not let him pass. He could not kill them, because that would just bring more trouble. Nor could he stop them from stopping him. he was a t a crossroads. All he could do, was send some of his jedi healing strength to haeLari, to try to help her with what pain she felt.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:54:25 PM
HaeLari grimaced as she was held down, yet calmed as she felt the pain slightly ease and finally was lulled back to sleep. There was something causing her to be emotionally unstable. Yet, now, she had more on her plate to worry about.

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 09:59:17 PM
*Michael paced. Soon HaeLari was in teh waiting room, ready to go.*

"Everything all fixed up? No problems?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:03:16 PM
HaeLari stared at him blankly, not knowing what to say to him after that outburst that had sent her here. Slowly, she nodded, saying nothing of what had happened, nor of what she knew. She feared that what the doctors had also found would cause him to get angry, and possibly lash out at her again. And again, yet another instinct caused from fear.

".......I'm ready."

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:06:51 PM
" i want to appologize for what i did. I fle off the handle, and i made a grevious error. How may i repay you?"

*Michael looked into her eyes, which showed him fear, and confusion. two emotion that made much sense after the ordeal she had jsut been through.*

" I promise that i'll do my best never to do it again."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:20:44 PM
HaeLari swallowed hard, wondering if she could truly believe him. But knowing the secret that she did know, she could easily forgive him, for her own reasons. She nodded slowly, not saying anything at all to him.

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:24:26 PM
"you have my word, as your friend, and your fiancee. I promise."

*Michael smiled at her, yet hhe still could n't shake the feeling that he was being the typical male, and missing something utterly obvious.*

"What do you want for dinner?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:27:30 PM
Her eyes shifted slightly as she tried to think, but looked back to him. It was obvious she was hiding something by the way she was shaking. She shook her head, shrugging lightly.

"It doesn't matter... I'm not that hungry."

Michael Paine
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:30:55 PM
"Well i am. So how about i cook us up a couple of pounds of pasta, and some meatballs?"

*Mike grinned*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:37:55 PM
HaeLari shrugged, her movements seeming to lag, her voice monotoned.

"Sure.. Why not."

Michael Paine
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:24:39 AM
*40 minutes later, they are seated at the dinner table, eating. Mike is on his 2 plate, haeLari on her fourth.*

"i thought you siad you weren't hungry" he grinned.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:14:44 PM
HaeLari shrugged, pushing the plate away.

"Fine, then maybe I won't eat."

She looked up at him and then back down to the table as she leaned back in her seat.

Michael Paine
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:38:43 PM
" Aww, c'mon honey, you know i was kidding."

*Michael stood up, walked over to her, and gaver her a light hug, then walked back, sat down, and finished his plate.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 13th, 2002, 10:05:28 PM
HaeLari nodded slightly, but didn't return to eating. She simply sat in silence and stared off at one spot on the table. After a while, she closed her eyes and sighed.

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 08:58:28 PM
*Michael frowned*

"I'm sorry Haelari. I appologize for anything i've done. I know i've made an ass out of myself. Can you tell me how i cna make things right?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:03:45 PM
HaeLari looked back up at him and shook her head. Slowly she stood up and walked around her chair, putting her hands onto the back of it.

"... I just need to get some sleep..."

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:14:34 PM
*Michael looked grim, but then smiled*

"I think you're right. we both do."

*Michael headed off towards his seperate room, doubting Haee would want his company after what he did today.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:19:54 PM
HaeLari walked towards her room, down the opposite hallway from Michael's. As she entered her room, she shut the door and turned, immediatly kicking a table over. Everything on top of it spilled to the ground, a few things shattering on impact with the floor. She leaned her back against the door, which she had locked upon entering and put her face to her left knee which was brought close to her.

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:29:35 PM
*Michael heard the noise, and rushed to teh room.*

"HaeLari? I heard bangs and crashes. Are you alright?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:31:02 PM
HaeLari didn't raise her head from her knee as she replied, bringing her arms around her one raised knee.

"I'm fine ."

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:34:40 PM
" Are you sure?"

*Michael could sense her tension, but he couldn't relieve it with the door in the way, and the last time he had tried that, she ran from him. He would take her at her word and askj her about it in the morning, if she was still there.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:37:48 PM
She sniffled, the sound going through the door to make it obvious that she was crying. More of the swings that was being caused by something she knew that Michael didn't know.... yet anyways.

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:41:42 PM
*Micahel tossed and turned in his sleep all night*
"As someone with jedi training, how can i miss somethign which is obvious? I jsut don't know. There's soemthign wrong with her, but she wont tell m,e what it is, and i can't pick up on it. I'll ask her gain in the mororning."

8 hours later

*Michael gets out of bed, and gets dressed, stepping out into teh hall way. He decides to suprise HaeLari, and tiptoes towards her room.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:44:14 PM
HaeLari was sleeping in, something that she never used to do. She was curled up in her bed without the covers pulled over her, having kicked them off long ago. It was obvious by the look on her face that she had cried herself to sleep, some of the tears still visable, but drying slowly.

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:47:25 PM
*Michael tiptoed in, and noticed she had lost her covers. he bent down, and put them over her to keep her warm. He also noticed that she had been crying, and the room was in disarray. He didn't waker her up, he jsut sat by her bed, gaszing into her sleeping face*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:49:13 PM
It appeared that there was something in HaeLari's hand, something that had been given to her before they left the med center. It was the results to one of the tests, the test that had been bothering her.

She was pregnant.

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:51:32 PM
*Michael decided that this was too important an issue to worry about wkaing someone up. He shokk HaeLari lightly until she awoke.*
"HaeLari? HaeLari? HaeLari?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:54:47 PM
HaeLari slowly woke up, then looked up at Michael, quickly bringing her hand behind her back to hide what she had been holding.

"Wh-what?"

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 09:58:08 PM
*Michael smiled*
"Why didn't you tell me the news? Have they said whether its a boy or girl yet?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:02:35 PM
HaeLari grimaced slightly, looking away..

"N-no.."

She sat up, keeping her gaze off of him.

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:08:51 PM
*michael sat by her, and hugged her lightly.*

"When were you gonna tell me the good news?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:12:35 PM
HaeLari hesitated hugging back, debating telling him what was really bothering her about the results. Lets face it, she wasn't a perfect angel... More like a fallen angel. She had been known to screw up more than once... twice... maybe three times.

"Um... I don't know... Ah... I was going to wait until tomarrow... I guess."

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:15:40 PM
"Well, now's tomorrow, considering you were speaking form yesterday. So when's it due?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:27:39 PM
".......In nine months, like every single other baby would be from a human."

She put her feet over the other side of the bed, facing her back to him.

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:30:20 PM
" Just thought i'd check. Is there anythign special i shoudl know?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:33:49 PM
HaeLari turned slightly in her spot and gave him one of her best well acted smiles ever.

"No, everything is fine. Just peachy."

She stood up and stretched slightly, watching him for any reaction... He could probably tell she was lying since he had Jedi training.

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:36:24 PM
"Would you like to run that by me again, and this time not completly lie about it?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:38:34 PM
HaeLari sighed, frowning. She put her hands on her hips and gave him one of her infamous defiant looks.

"You're just going to have to find out yourself!"

Michael Paine
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:45:27 PM
*Han smiled, then groaned*

" I'm gonna be the one on diaper duty, aren't i?" he frowned.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:47:08 PM
HaeLari smiled weakly and nodded, not completely a lie, but it was a chance to keep her secret...

"You got it."

Michael Paine
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:55:33 PM
" Are you ok?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:07:42 PM
"I'm fine. Why do you keep asking?"

She frowned, turning away as she walked towards the table that she had kicked over. She picked it up, putting it back on all four legs and began to pick up everything that had fallen off from it.

Michael Paine
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:26:29 PM
"Something's eating you, and i am not leaving this room until we've talked it out. Whatever it is, we can work through it."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:31:48 PM
HaeLari turned and looked at him with a frown.

"Michael, don't you demand anything from me! I'm still mad at you for what you did to me last night!"

Michael Paine
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:37:38 PM
*michael frowned himself. He hasd screwed up, and he knew it.*

"I'm sorry, i'm jsut trying to help."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:47:58 PM
HaeLari took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. She turned back to what she had been doing, picking up broken glass and what not from the mess she had created last night.

Michael Paine
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:58:03 PM
*Michael walked out of the room in frustration, and sat on his bed, trying to figure out how to diffuse the situation*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:02:16 PM
HaeLari sighed, leaning her forehead on her knee as he left the room, whispering one name to herself.

"Blake Jameson...."

Michael Paine
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:10:30 PM
*Michaeal decided to cure himself by talking along walk. He grabbed his robes, his sabr, and acompass. Hewould make sure not to become lost. He left a note stating where he was going, and that he would be back soon*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:17:18 PM
HaeLari stood after cleaning up the mess somewhat and walked out of her room. As she walked down the hallway, she noticed the note laying on the table. She picked it up and read it over, leaning her back against the wall.

Michael Paine
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:21:03 PM
*mike walked, and walked, until he came upon a place that was quiet, secluded, and out of the way. There he sat down, and began his memoranding of jedi training. He stopped for a second*

"Skywalker, you bastard...... You ruined my life you know that!!!!" he yelled into the air, to no one in particular.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:32:39 PM
HaeLari sighed, trying to figure out what to do as she paced the hallway... If Michael hadn't of found out, she could have simply ran off somewhere and hid until the baby was born and gave it up for adoption... Or even go to more drastic measures that didn't require her leaving, yet that would have taken a life that didn't have a chance yet. She frowned, groaning.

"Dammit, why did he have to find out?! This is making it so much harder to think of a plan..."

Michael Paine
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:50:34 PM
*Michael stayed in the desert for a few more hours. He began walking home, deciding that he wawas caom enough to discus the sitauation.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 16th, 2002, 12:14:19 AM
HaeLari nibbled on her bottom lip as she tried to come up with some way to either get rid of the situation altogether guilt free, or maybe she just had to face it...

"No..."

She grumbled, continuing to pace around the hallway.

Michael Paine
Mar 16th, 2002, 12:31:50 PM
*Michael walked on the door, grumbling himself, about how Skywalekr had ruined his life, how he had taken his father, and convonced him to join this radical attack group, which ultimately got him kiled.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 16th, 2002, 12:46:49 PM
HaeLari heard Michael's grumbling and stopped at the end of the hallway, looking over her shoulder. She gritted her teeth, thinking that Michael was in another one of those moods like last night. Either way, if she told him what was going on, he'd be mad, but if she didn't tell him, the same result would happen. Why did she involve herself with people like this? She looked towards the window and pondered maybe running off and never coming back. But he was one to always find her. He was persistant like that.

Michael Paine
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:04:13 PM
*Michael sat down, and turned on the T.V. knowing that this gripe wouldn't escape him, but considering the mood HaeLAri must be in right now, he didn't wnat to make her want to leave. He sat down, and started flipping channells, claming himself down.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:08:28 PM
HaeLari sighed lightly, leaning her shoulder against the wall, her head turning so her forehead could do the same. She remained there and listened to the sounds streaming down the hall from where Michael was, the stress beginning to get to her.

Michael Paine
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:18:22 PM
*Michael waited about an hour, then walked towards Hae's room*

"You still there, honey?"

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:20:33 PM
During that hour HaeLari had returned to her room and finished cleaning up somewhat. She looked up as she heard Michael's voice, holding back a groan of dread. He was going to ask what was wrong.

"Yeah, I'm here."

Michael Paine
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:24:06 PM
" i really want to know whats wrong, but i also know that it might be something i don't wnat to hear. Therefore, since that i can only be logical, i'm not going to ask, and i will only know if you tell me. That way we can live in peace."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:27:51 PM
"Michael, just lay off. If I want to tell you, fine, I'll tell you. But I don't want to."

She stood up off of the edge of her bed, frowning at him.

"Stop badgering me."

Michael Paine
Mar 16th, 2002, 10:59:56 PM
*Michael didn't know what to do. He couldn't badger her, or se might run off again. He wouldn't hit her again. that much he knew. He was defeated.*

"I give up. Whatever it is, i doubt it could possibly affect our relationship at all, so i'm jsut going to drop the subject."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 17th, 2002, 11:31:29 AM
HaeLari simply stared at him for a second, then turned away cursing. She sighed and kept her gaze turned to the ceiling. How long could she keep the secret anyways?

"Michael... You might not even be the father."

Michael Paine
Mar 17th, 2002, 11:34:33 AM
"And right about now, like most men, you'd expect me to get mad, right?"

*Michael half frowned, then grinned.*

"but unlike most men, i don't care. All i care about is you. Even if it isn't my kid it will be, in my heart."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 17th, 2002, 11:38:30 AM
HaeLari blinked, suprised that he didn't jump at her and rip her throat out. In her mind, she heard her old friend's voice with that same old line for situations like this: Jumping Jawas, he's lost his mind.

"....Really?"

She stayed back, unsure of whether she should approach him or not. She had been decieved many times before and was too cautious to even go near a violent guy after they've heard something like that.

Michael Paine
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:17:26 PM
*Michael smiled.*

"Yes, Really. I could care less about that. What i do care about is you. That is a fact, and that will always be truth."

*Michael motioned for her to come to him, so he could hug her*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:37:10 PM
HaeLari hesitated, unsure whether he was truthful or not, but finally walked towards him. Each of her steps were careful, ready for him to pull something....

Michael Paine
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:39:39 PM
*Michael stood up, and embraced HaeLari, a tear glinting in his eye, as he had finally found his love, and they would have a child.*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:48:51 PM
HaeLari tensed as she watched him stand, but saw that he was going to hug her, not injure her. She closed her eyes as she returned the embrace, taking a slow breath of relief.

Michael Paine
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:53:43 PM
" Don't worry honey, i won't hurt you. I love you too much. I have realized the error of my ways. From now on we will live peacefully. It is our enemies who must fear my wrath."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:56:29 PM
HaeLari nodded, looking to him. She actually believed him when he said that. All rationale in her mind left her as she mindlessly allowed herself to believe that he wouldn't hurt her again.

Michael Paine
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:39:06 PM
*Michae smiled. His dream of being a man, witha wife, ad a child was going ot come true. He knew that he was part of soemthing that might case him to be away form hme a lot, yet, he also swore to himself that he woulod make sure he would be around ot watch the kid grow up*

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:46:32 PM
HaeLari sighed, smiling faintly as she looked up at Michael. She was changing too quickly for her own good, and she knew it. Yet she didn't really care for some reason..

Michael Paine
Mar 18th, 2002, 04:54:13 PM
"Something wrong, dear? We have a wedding to plan, and mass chaos to bring down upon people. We have a busy schedule." Michael joked, smiling also faintly.

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:46:46 PM
HaeLari smiled and shook her head.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just happy."

Michael Paine
Mar 18th, 2002, 09:35:26 PM
"The last time i saw you smile, you had just used my nuts as a football, and my legs as a goal post.....i hope you aren't thinking aobut doing that again..."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 18th, 2002, 09:40:17 PM
HaeLari started laughing, remembering that and backed away from him so he didn't think she was going to try anything.

"No, but... that was pretty funny."

Michael Paine
Mar 18th, 2002, 10:07:10 PM
"Yeah, i guess i did do some stupid stuff to deserve stuff like that, eh? Well, anyway, we got a wedding to plan, and a kid to take care of..."

HaeLari Draevyn
Mar 18th, 2002, 10:45:50 PM
"The kid's not born yet. Don't get ahead of me now, Michael. I still gotta process the kid before we can take care of it."

She laughed and smiled at him.