PDA

View Full Version : Just because I can

Nayala Palain
Feb 25th, 2002, 01:19:11 AM
I am going to post here :lol

No for some of the people I am in threads with. Just a note incase someone here doesnt know. I am expecting a child in RL and the Doctors and Work take up much of my time. I shall get to things as I can

Saharia
Feb 25th, 2002, 04:04:25 AM
hey congrats! :)

Jane X
Feb 25th, 2002, 04:20:19 AM
congratulations :D

and hello! I like your sig! How did you do it? :D

Helenias Evenstar
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:31:22 AM
Well, congratulations indeed!

Do you know the sex, or you dont care, as long as it's healthy?

(The scrolling sig is a trick my RL husband did about two years ago. If I remember right, he did it with a Java applet, although I understand XML will allow that type of function as well)

Shawn
Feb 25th, 2002, 06:51:33 AM
It's marqueeing text. But done very stylishly. :)

Alpha
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:44:27 AM
Congrats!

and yeah, I think it is a marquee...Cool marquee though...

imported_Dara Shadowtide
Feb 25th, 2002, 09:49:42 AM
*hugs

Congrats again Athena. :)

Darth Lynch
Feb 25th, 2002, 11:47:15 AM
All who believe Athenas sig will "inspire" others to make a similar brand raise their hands.

Congrats again Athena and take care of yourself, if the kid is anything like his or her mother, she'll be a fireplug when she/he grows up. :)

Gav Mortis
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:09:42 PM
I really like that sig Athena! :)

Btw, I don't know whether or not you've noticed but isn't that account meant to read "Athena Lady Darkness" ?

At the moment it's Athena Lady Darknss.

Vinny Red
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:19:48 PM
Hey, congrats!!! Here's to a healthy baby with 8 fingers and 8 toes....wait a sec

* comes out of the simpson world and back to reality*

TheHolo.Net
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:39:29 PM
One major problem with Athena's sig though. Its more than double the limit set forth in the FAQ, so it will need to be modified to be used here.

Thanatos Van Derveld
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:53:09 PM
Congrats again, Athena :D Good luck to you and Maim!

Nayala Palain
Feb 25th, 2002, 01:54:22 PM
Thanks again to everyone. And the Sig is done in Tables so easy to change. I dont normally use my Sig here anyways just when I know I can get away with it. As for the Sex of the baby we dont know yet. I wont know for a while.

As for my Name.. no there is no e in Darknss for my name. This account was a gift from one of my best RP friends online 4 or 3 years ago. and the last name of the character was Darknss with out the E.... So its stayed and its so very me!

Ummm My Beloved in RL and most all my RP's but here.. Dark Lord Maim.. AKA Josh made the sig for me.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 25th, 2002, 02:15:26 PM
There is a problem with posting a sig that is over the limit when “I know I can get away with it” here. Whenever such a sig is used it automatically replaces all the sigs in all the other posts you have ever made to this board with that one. And as such, a sig that infringes on the rules cannot be allowed at all.

Congrats on the news and best of luck to you. :)

Nayala Palain
Feb 26th, 2002, 02:08:38 PM
okies