PDA

View Full Version : Toy Fair Vader available for pre-order at fan club

imported_QuiGonJ
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:24:29 PM
http://swfan.wizards.com/welcome.asp

$14.99 for non-members; $11.99 for members.

That is all.

Jedieb
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:21:12 PM
As of Sunday morning the Fan Club has STOPPED taking pre orders. It's not clear if they'll be getting more in stock but it looks like they went through their initial shipment. The three hours I spent ordering 2 Friday night looks like time well spent now. :)

JMK
Feb 26th, 2002, 02:42:31 PM
I ordered one on saturday or sunday, I can't remember which day! :\ But everything seemed to go ok. I wonder if I have an email waiting for me at home telling me that My order has been sacked. It better not be! I haven't bought a toy in a long time, and this looks like a good place to begin again!

Jedieb
Feb 27th, 2002, 10:34:08 AM
You more than likely got your order through JMK. I haven't heard of anyone being told their order was incorrectly taken. The Fan Club probably has a few of these held in reserves for a variety of reasons, but it will be awhile before they offer them again.

JMK
Feb 28th, 2002, 12:07:49 AM
Well I just checked the status of my order, and it says the tracking link is not available. Is that a bad sign? I don't think it can be a good sign. But I did get my order through on saturday morning, so at least it should have been taken!