PDA

View Full Version : Alucard

Charley
Feb 21st, 2002, 01:12:59 AM
(stamps a big fat WTF on this issue)

Well?

Shawn
Feb 21st, 2002, 03:35:40 AM
This did cause a bit of confusion, and it would probably be prudent to explain things a bit.

(hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

TheHolo.Net
Feb 21st, 2002, 03:48:42 AM
I originally created the Alucard name to be able to watch and browse the forums with total anonymity. The character is based on one in a recent fandubbed anime that I have been viewing, Hellsing. And as I fiddled with the name more and more, I started to come up with ideas for ways to insert him and a few other characters into the RP.

At first I was not going to be doing any posting with the name at all, just lurk, but my ideas were bubbling and I wanted to slowly expose the name in an IC sense within the OOC forum, giving hints and clues as to his affiliations and abilities. But we see how well that went, so I have scrapped the idea completely and written the character off as a loss.

Well, it seems that Morgan and DT took an immediate disliking to the way I was trying to slowly introduce the character and thought it would be wise to flame me. As history proves I am hot headed and don’t respond well to flames, or those frelling silly ass Force moves of DT’s, the wedgy or the frying pan.

DT and Morgan took it upon themselves to roast me over an open fire before giving me much chance to explain, and I fought back by reflex, poorly thought out (not thought out at all reflex). At this point I am having serious second thoughts whether or not I wish to continue to be a part of this community in any fashion, even though I have poured my heart and soul into it in the regards of both being an Administrator and a roleplayer.

But seeing as I am of rational mind I will not make any hasty or quick decisions, instead I’ll take time to try and cool off and collect my thoughts as best I possibly can and deal with this all in what I conclude is best for me.

Perhaps my time is coming to an end. I am not sure. :\

Shawn
Feb 21st, 2002, 03:53:50 AM
Originally posted by SWFans.Net
Perhaps my time is coming to an end. I am not sure. :\ I've sort of been feeling that way lately, as well. :\

ReaperFett
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:21:28 AM
I'm starting to get annoyed with one of them. All I've seen him do recently is hae a go at people.

But dude(s), don't go. You hold this place together

Darth Vader
Feb 21st, 2002, 09:11:00 AM
I simply asked cause I saw his name on the mod list and had never heard of him.

As for DT & Morg being "snippy"...yeah, I've noticed of late. :\

Morg kinda ticked me off the other day at the chatcave and I bailed.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 21st, 2002, 12:26:17 PM
-_-

Well, at least you said what happened and was honest but I don't think you guys need to leave. You are the glue that keeps this place going :) You both know that.

Lately, there are some newbies being pains, but that will pass ... and DT is DT .. no getting around that.

Champion of the Force
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:36:04 PM
Where did all this happem? :huh

At this point I am having serious second thoughts whether or not I wish to continue to be a part of this community in any fashion, even though I have poured my heart and soul into it in the regards of both being an Administrator and a roleplayer.
:eek

Who's going to drive with you gone??? Nup maybe, but I certainly can't take over the reins. :\

TheHolo.Net
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:43:22 PM
I'm feeling a little better now after some cooling off. I'm just going to do what I can to avoid being in conflicts, and just try to do what I should be doing, finding resolutions for other people's conflicts.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 21st, 2002, 04:51:55 PM
Oh yeah, it went down in one of several recent closed threads in the OOC forum.

This one:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12150

Shawn
Feb 21st, 2002, 05:28:20 PM
FYI - Morgan knew it was you (as I mentioned my suspicions to him before you told me), and he decided to 'keep up the charade' by antogonizing you.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 21st, 2002, 05:31:14 PM
I figured he did. :p

I think I am probably still going to follow through with the Role Play I was plotting with the character and a few others, but I will avoid the OOC forum and keep it in the ST one.

Champion of the Force
Feb 21st, 2002, 05:42:18 PM
I've read the thread.

Even if Morgan and co. knew it was Ogre, it still doesn't look good for those not in the know (like me at the time) but instead looks like yet another argument.

So yeah - avoid in future. :)

Sanis Prent
Feb 21st, 2002, 06:18:27 PM
Well hey...Alucard did come off as pompous and overbearing, even if it was on purpose. And in the OOC forum, that isn't cool :\

Then again, Morg and DT come off as such all the time, so I guess its all fair :huh

Hell if I know...damn guys. I'm still recovering from my project crap. I don't need headaches.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Feb 21st, 2002, 11:57:02 PM
:: is recovering from chem test so will be :huh all the time for awhile :: :p