PDA

View Full Version : Roleplayer wanted!

Kal Jericho
Feb 20th, 2002, 05:37:05 PM
I'm looking to form a small roleplaying group (something I tried a while ago). But I'd like to take it slow and build it gradually. So first off, I'm looking for a Jedi. Someone smiliar to Luke Skywalker as he was in either A New Hope or The Empire Strikes Back would be ideal, but a Jedi of any skill is more than welcome. Basically, our two characters would be good friends who travel around together and take on various missions (my character taking the majority of the pay unless the Jedi character wanted some - which technically goes against the Jedi code but nevermind!). My character's a lot like Han Solo but not as selfish and more friendly. If you'd like to know more, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, if you don't necessarily want to be a Jedi, tell me what you're thinking and maybe I'll decide to start the group in a different way (it could be handy to have the help of a wookiee).

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 22nd, 2002, 03:18:40 AM
*bumps the thread so people can see it* I saw it languishing on page 2 and felt bad for the poor thread. :) People, read this!

Kal, I can't be involved in your group, but it sounds interesting to me, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone/s soon. :D Especially as we're getting new people everyday. Yay! Its exciting!

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:32:52 AM
Give me a PM Kal. I could help you out