PDA

View Full Version : Number of Posts

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:45:24 PM
I am just wondering when did the number of posts (the ones that were next to our names that were on each and every post) get removed. Just curious.

Q
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:58:16 PM
Hmm... just noticed that myself. Have you tried a different Style Set? It might be only related to the Episode II styles.

ReaperFett
Feb 20th, 2002, 03:15:49 PM
Not on Rebel

TheHolo.Net
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:10:52 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12094

TheHolo.Net
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:15:35 PM
Post counts can still be found in your profiles.

Q
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:17:08 PM
Ahh... I stopped reading that thread, as I wasn't keeping up with that whole Republic of Kai thing.

Jedi Master Carr
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:13:41 PM
Oh Okay I didn't read much of that thread it seemed to only concern the out of character area so I kind of ignored it. I don't have a problem with getting rid of the number of posts I was just wondering if they were removed. I hope we can keep the stars though, it doesn't seem a problem in Box office or film there has been very little spam or people post nothing to this point, maybe when AOTC comes out that might change I don't know, I guess we will have to see.

TheHolo.Net
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:57:08 PM
Yeah, I don’t really want to alienate the people in other forums who are not part of the problem, but I would like to see the junk filter down in the OOC forum, and be replaced by people either having fun or posting relevant and helpful things rather than snide and useless comments.

The stars will be staying for at least the time being, and hopefully removing post counts from individual posts will cut down on the spammage in OOC.

ReaperFett
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:04:10 PM
I think stars are useful, you can see at a glance who is a mod or admin without properly reading.

JMK
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:11:00 PM
I didn't read that thread either, but let me see if I got this right;
People in OOC (never been there either) were posting and posting in order to boost their post total? So you removed the post total in hopes that if they can't see their total, they'll quit posting junk? Makes sense. :)

Champion of the Force
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:14:51 PM
Yeah that's pretty much it. :)