PDA

View Full Version : Sweet November. (Open RP/Challenge)

Eve Siren
Feb 17th, 2002, 07:41:12 PM
OOC: Just saw the movie. Whee.

IC: Eve sat on a low wall of light gray bricks. She put her left knee up, wrapped har arms gently around left leg, resting her chin on the knee. Looking through her yellow-teinted glasses at the people walking by, none of them seemed to interest her. After a long silent while, she shifted her gaze down. The wind was start to blow hard at this time of month. She sighed.

"... Why ?"

Phantom Magus
Feb 17th, 2002, 08:21:23 PM
His sniffed his nose a bit as he walked through the cold wind, going towards no where in-particular. He had always disliked the winter months. His allergies flaring up here and there, sniffing his nose around every fifth stepped he walked. But suddenly, he stopped. Something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. He smiled slowly, creeping towards her with small, quiet steps. He wrapped his arms around her waist suddenly, his rasped voice whispering quietly into her ear.

"Guess who."

Eve Siren
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:36:03 PM
Eve almost turned to hit the person behind her, but when she heard his voice, she calmed down. She forced a little smile, and leaned her head against Phantom's gently, pushing him away a bit, before looking up in a sigh.

"What are you doing here ?"

She looked over her shoulder at him, now resting her palms on each sides of her. Her wind was blowing in the same way her gaze was, making long strands of black hair flying over her soft porcelain white cheeks.

"We're not there anymore and we're not 12 either. You don't need to watch over me."

By there, she had meant the company/laboratory (DK) that 'helped' her and Phantom to become stronger. She hated that place with all her might, but she didn't know if Phantom felt the same, so she never really insulted that place.

Phantom Magus
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:52:08 PM
He smiled slowly at her, tilting his head a bit.

"But you know I can't do that. And I know you can protect yourself and stuff, and you may not want me to do this, but I'm going to. Because I care, and don't want to lose the only family I've got."

Eve Siren
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:32:09 PM
"Feh. We don't act very Sith-like, do we, Phantom ?"

Eve smiled at her brother. What she just said was true. For her anyways. No matter how cruel she was during battles, in the end, she ended up helping her opponents. She never told anyone, though. TSE was all she had.

"There's only you and me left ... I wonder what happened to the others."

Phantom Magus
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:50:50 PM
"Well, we only act Sith like when we have to, hehe."

Her next question slightly puzzled him as he tilted his head at an inquiring angle.

"I'm...not really sure. I've never really thought about it.."

Eve Siren
Feb 20th, 2002, 11:55:52 AM
"Well, I just hope they didn't get them."

Eve saw her brother's puzzled look and drew a little smile on her lips to comfort him. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck lightly, hugging him for a little while.

"I'm sure they're fine." She whispered gently to him.

Phantom Magus
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:32:00 PM
He nodded slowly, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug.

"Yeah...I'm sure they all made it out okay."

He the murmured his last two words.

"I hope..."

Eve Siren
Feb 21st, 2002, 11:45:20 AM
Eve remained silent for a while, before letting go of her brother. She jumped down the wall of bricks she was sitting on and stretched her arms.

"I'm going to rob this planet's biggest mall or museum or something ... I need something to do. And I need money too. Are you going back to TSE ?"

Eve hadn't stole anything from anyone for a very long time. She needed something to keep her mind off of DK and other stuff. She looked at Phantom, waiting for his response.

Phantom Magus
Feb 21st, 2002, 08:22:23 PM
A sly smile came across his lips as he looked at his Sister.

"I bet we could cause some havoc...hehe...especially in broad daylight. And I don't really think anybody on this planet would mess with a Brother and Sister of the Dark Side."

Eve Siren
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:39:07 PM
Eve took out some sort of long black ribbon and tied her hair together with it silently at first. She had never seen Phantom steal anything before.

"I just need to go see this guy's house ... You know, check out the security and such. We'll go steal his place tonight, if you want."

She forced a little smile at her brother as she bent over and took with her a small black duffel bad. Inside was a long rope, flashlights, metal tools and all.

Phantom Magus
Feb 22nd, 2002, 06:47:52 PM
"Sounds like a plan."

Although she had never seen him steal before, he was actually quite good at it. He was known as a wild child when he and Eve lived happily back on their home planet. Before they came and killed their parents. He shook his head a few times to clear those thoughts from his head.

"So, ready to go?"

Eve Siren
Feb 22nd, 2002, 07:48:17 PM
"Gotta go to the express first."

Eve smirked as she pointed forward, and grabbed her brother's hand. Dragging him forward, they entered a small but crowded place. She moved in closer to her brother and sent messages through the Force.

Look at 3 o'clock. That's the manager that gives out packages to the delivery people ... This place is so crowded, I'm going to distract him while you snatch the package, alright ?

Eve tapped gently on her brother, giving him a small paper with the adress on it and the number of the package and smiled as she dived into the huge crowd. She got near the manager and bumped into him, making it seem like he pulled her down and yelled loudly, pointing at him.

"Hey you ! What makes you think that you get permission to touch my ass, huh ?? This is a decent place, pal !" She yelled at the poor confused men.

The crowd all stared at the poor skinny manager, and the crowd went furious, picking him up and throwing him outside. Eve turned and signaled Phantom to go snatch the package.

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 02:36:13 PM
He stood laughing softly at Eve's comment, watching her distraction work perfectly. Now it was his turn. He darted forward, swirving inbetween people yelling at the man. He ran past him, smiling as nobody noticed him. He darted through the warehouse, looking at the piece of paper.

"Ah...here it is."

He bent down and picked up a medium size box, running out of the warehouse with it. Stopping before the exit, he looked around to see if anybody would see him. Everything was clear. He leapt down and ran back through the crowd, appearing beside his Sister again.

"Hehe...almost too easy, dear Sister."

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:10:03 PM
Eve whispered back to Phantom.

"Let's go."

They headed out the exit, and still heard people yelling at the poor manager. Eve looked at the square package and shook it a little. She just couldn't seem to find out what was in it. She shrugged, it wasn't important.She looked at the address on the package, and smirked. It wasn't far from here.

"We're gonna pretend to deliver this. We can check their security by doing that."

After a little while, they arrived at their destination. Eve knocked on the door and an old lady came to answer.

"Express Messenger. We need a signature."

Eve forced a little smile at the woman, as she pointed the little ticket on the package that the master of the house was supposed to sign. The lady checked the package first, then asked them to wait before heading to see the Master. Eve signaled Phantom with a motion of her fingers right after.They walked in silently, looking around, studying everything. Then Eve noticed in the back of the house, there was a locked room, with a guard infront of it.

"You see that ? I bet there's a lot of rare stuff in there ..." She whispered to her brother.

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:22:48 PM
As they walked in, he looked around the place slowly, taking everything in for their little "adventure" tonight. Paintings, some flowers, nothing too important. Then the guard caught his eye. A small smile crept on his lips. He leaned over and whispered to his Sister.

"Can you get a sense of what's inside?"

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:36:53 PM
"This place is full of painting ... Probably some antiques and all. Must've cost him millions."

Eve grinned, then the Master of the House came out. A tall dark even handsome young man in the mid 20's.

"Excuse me, what are you doing ?" He asked.

"I was looking for the bathroom."

"Here. I signed it. Get out." He said, handing her the ticket.

"Hey, a girl's gotta go what she's gotta do, you know ! Come on."

She looked at Phantom and nodded to him, grinning widely as they walked out of the place.

"That place seems like the perfect spot."

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:42:13 PM
He smiled back at her, walking slowly out of the place, seeing a small keypad near the front door. As they walked out, her heard the man punch in the numbers to set the alarm system. The chimes of the numbers played over and over in his head until he finally memorized them. He turned and smiled at his Sister again.

"We shouldn't have too much trouble, now."

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:48:15 PM
"You'll never cease to amaze me." Eve giggled as they head somewhere else to wait for the night to come.

The night came, and Eve was excited. Grinning widely as she put on her black gloves. She grabbed the same small duffel bag with her and jumped over the fence. She looked around to see if there was anyone, then signaled Phantom to come. She walked along the paths of the house, stopping at every window. There was no way in, from the back, the front or the sides. Maybe the roof ... Eve pointed up and nodded to Phantom, sending a message to him through the Force.

Onto the roof, k ? Get on first.

She leaned against a wall, and put her hands together for Phantom to step on and jump up.

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:55:46 PM
He stepped lightly onto her hands pushing himself up the rest of the way. He had, after all, some practice with using Ki energy the same as MnT did. But he rarely used it. He stepped softly onto the roof, not creating too much noise. He leaned over the edge and looked down at her, reaching an arm down, ready to help her up.

"You're turn."

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 03:59:55 PM
Eve grabbed onto Phantom's hand and got pulled up. Just as she thought, there was a window, right above the guard's head. She knew Phantom had a huge obsession with killing people, so she motionned her hand towards the guard, grinning.

"If you want, dear brother."

In the meantime, Eve opened her duffel bag, and took out some sort of powder. She put it in her pocket and grabbed some ropes with a screw in the end. She waited for Phantom to get rid of the guard silently.

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:07:52 PM
A rather large smile came across his face as he heard his Sister's words. He looked around, knowing that an alarm control had to be up here somewhere. He smiled again, shuffling over quietly to it. Flipping up the outer pad, he punched in the numbers 8-4-5-2. A red light flashed then went to green. The alarm was disabled. He crept back over to the window, slowly lifting up the glass. He sent a message to his Sister again through the Force.

"I'll try to make this as quiet as possible. Follow right behind me.

Finishing his statement, he dropped silently from the window onto the ground behind the guard, who hadn't noticed his presence yet. But he would.

His hands came up suddenly around the guard's head. A quick twist. A rather sickening snap. The guard slumped to the floor, his neck broke in at least two places. All the while, a dark smile came across his lips as he waited for his Sister.

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:21:38 PM
Eve closed her eyes as she heard the large snap. It made her shiver. She got down slowly and looked at the dead man. She tried to ignore and shook the feeling off. She didn't like killing as much as Phantom did. She noticed another pad where you have to punch in the number in order to open the door. She sighed and took out her powder. She opened the little roudish locket and blew the powder on the pad.

Fingerprints started appearing on the numbers. Eve grinned as she punched in the numbers and the metal door slid open. The room was filled with red lasers.

"Ugh."

She turned to look at Phantom.

"Me or you ?"

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:26:32 PM
He lightly kicked the dead guard away, his limp body scooting across the floor and into a wall. Turning back around, he saw the open room and the red lasers. He walked towards her, folding his arms over his chest, looking into the room.

"Hmm...there has to be a switch or something somewhere to turn these off..."

The clicking of footsteps interrupted him. He turned his head quickly.

"We've got company.."

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 04:33:59 PM
Eve nodded and moved fast. She pulled out her rope with a screw and threw it across the room without touching the red lasers. It landed directly into a wall, then Eve hook it to the door, and slid her duffel bag on the rope.

Then she turned around to look at Phantom, but he was already fighting the guards. 5 of them. They had to shut them up fast before the wake up everyone in the house. She ran towards one and rammed her elbow into his stomach, then punched him up the chin, knocking him unconscious.

She charged against one who wanted to jump on Phantom and kicked him in the neck, snapping it.

"2 down, 3 to go !"

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:12:07 PM
He sent a rushed message to her through the Force.

"Just get in that room. I'll handle these guys."

He ran towards one of the guards, his gloved fist glowing softly in the darkness as it slammed through one of the remaining guard's chest, instantly killing him. The guard to his left ran towards him. He brought his fist up from the dead guard's chest and ducked underneath the rushing one. Leaping up behind him, he swung his right foot hard into his spine, hearing a satisfying crack as his spine broke. He raised his head and looked at the single remaining guard, quietly laughing at the shocked expression on his face.

"Scared? You should be. But I don't think you'll feel anything for a long time.."

He left his voice hanging for a moment before appearing suddenly in a blur in front of the guard.

"P-P-Please don't kill me...!"

His eyes flashed suddenly, the guard's eyes suddenly growing quite large in fear.

"Too late."

His hands reached up and grabbed the guard's head suddenly. He laughed evily, bringing the guard's head down into his rising knee. The guard coughed once, blood dripping from his nose and mouth as a rather loud crack-snap rang through the hall, the guard slumping to the ground. The front of his face shattered into pieces from the force of the impact.

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:26:04 PM
Eve shivered slightly again. Horrible scene, but she had seen worse before. She studied the red lasers for a long while before entering. Thanks to her feline abilities, she managed going through the whole room set of red lasers everywhere without touching one. She flipped, crawled, jumped and did practically everything to get over them. She finally reached the button and pressed it. All of the red lasers had shutted down. She sighed deeply, relieved, then looked around. Vases, paintings, bank holders, etc. Everything worth millions of dollars, but she only had 30 seconds to take everything.

It's not enough. She thought to herself.

The remaining 29 seconds, she took out another rope ending with a screw and threw it through the ceiling. She immediately attached herself in the climber gear and pulled herself up immediately. She looked around to see that the only one that was highly protected was the sort of ming vase. She grinned, she was only above it.

The red lasers came back on and she sighed again as she pulled on the cord, making it drag her down slowly until she reached the box where the vase was protected. A glass protection. The only way to open it was to destroy the engine inside. She had no time for professional work so she punched right into the metal engine underneath the vase, destroying it with one shot and the glass pulled down. She took the vase and pulled up.

With the Force, she managed to get her duffel bag and put the vase in it. But for now, she was stuck above hundreds of red lasers and couldn't get out.

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:40:40 PM
He turned around and saw his Sister hung above the red lasers. Cursing under his breath he ran to the edge of the room, looking around. He had to disable the lasers. Somehow. Someway. Several thoughts ran through his head. But one clicked. Using the Force, he pressed the button, the lasers suddenly shutting off.

"Quick, Eve! Now!"

He motioned for her to drop and run to the door.

Twenty-five seconds left.

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:45:13 PM
Eve nodded and pulled on the rope, driving the screw out of the ceiling. She landed on her two feet. 10 seconds, she ran out of the room, and right after she got out of the door, the red lasers came back on and the metal door shut.

Eve was panting slightly. Then pointed up, signaling Phantom that it was their time to go.

"We can either kill everybody in the house, or leave now."

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:51:24 PM
A small smile came across his lips at Eve's statement.

"Well, you know what I want to do. What about you?"

He folded his arms over his chest, looking at his watch. 4:30 in the morning. They had a few hours before the people would be waking up.

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 05:56:00 PM
"He was rude to me yesterday ... I'll kill him. You take all the others."

Eve nodded to him, and ran across the long hall and up the stairs. She opened what seemed like the biggest door in the house and saw that tall dark handsome yet rude man from last morning. She frowned and stroked his cheek gently. He woke up suddendly.

"What the ...?!"

"Hey ... You're cute."

Eve then plunged her dagger "Maiden of Silence" between his eyes, listening to his sickening and loud scream of pain. She frowned again and pulled out her dagger. Blood spurted out even more afterwards.

"That was for not letting a girl do her business. Hmph"

She chuckled to herself, as she snooped through his stuff. Nothing interesting so far.

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:14:04 PM
After watching his Sister walk upstairs, and hearing the scream of pain, he tromped around happily in the rather large mansion, pondering on thoughts of how to kill the others. He stretched out his feelings through the Force, getting a sense of how many others were left. The old lady, some servants, a cook, and his Sister. He smiled slowly. The cook was closest. In his favorite spot, too. The kitchen. Most likely preparing breakfast for everybody. But he wouldn't be for long.

He stepped slowly into the doorway, his heels clicking softly against the tile. The cook swung around abruptly.

"Hey! Who are you?!"

"Your worst nightmare."

He dashed towards the cook, ducking under a wild swing from a frying pan. His right fist came up in a blur to the cook's stomach, doubling him over. He raised up, looking at the cook gasping for breath. He smiled darkly. His right foot came up in a swift kick to the cook's chest, hearing a few cracks as the cook's ribs shattered. The cook flew onto his back against the tile. He stepped over towards him.

"I hope you're willing to meet Death."

He laughed evily, his foot elevating up then down onto the cook's chest, shattering the rest of his ribs and making short work of his lungs and heart.

"Now then..for the rest."

He turned and walked slowly from the kitchen.

Eve Siren
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:26:34 PM
Eve threw stuff everywhere in the room. No money, no expensive crap. She sat on the large bed next to the corpse and sighed, as if he was still alive.

"I wonder why you have so many useless stuff. You're cute, where's your wife, huh ? I bet she ran off with some other jerk, 'cause you were way too controling."

She spotted a picture of a little girl and picked it up.

"Ooo, is this your little girl ? She's cute. She looks a lot like her dad."

She looked over the corpse and tilted her head to the side, thinking for a moment. Then she picked the picture and put it on his chest, taking his cold hand and posing it on the picture. Then she approached his head, whispering in his ear, though he was dead.

"I hope she won't turn out like you."

She smiled, stood up and left the room.

Phantom Magus
Feb 23rd, 2002, 06:49:25 PM
He walked around a bit, occasionally ripping through a painting with the dark red blade of his saber. Humming quietly to himself, he stopped in front of a door and tried to open it. Locked. He twirled his saber hilt a bit, swiping off the doorknob with an effortless swing. He walked in slowly, his saber creating an eerie glow around the room. Several beds, all with bodies in them. A smile came across him. He then shouted loudly.

"EVERYONE RISE AND SHINE!"

The men awoke with a jump, rubbing sleep from their eyes before gaping at him as he stood. A couple of them darted from their beds to try and defend themselves. Others sat there.

"Oh come on...do you honestly think you can do anything to me? Well, I'll tell you what. To make it a bit fairer, I'll not use my saber."

He disengaged the dark red blade and clipped the hilt to his belt. One of the men finally ran at him, yelling loudly as he tried a punch. He didn't get far. He was stopped dead in his drack, a foot implanted into his skull. A loud snap as the man's head snapped backwards from the impact, his neck breaking. Another ran up. A snap-hiss filled the air as a dark red blade lept up and through the man's chest. He swung the blade downward, splitting the man in two.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't use your saber!"

"And do you ever believe a Sith?"

He ran forward, cleaving another man in two. Two left. One ran up to his left flank, only to be met with a saber hilt in his nose, breaking it as well as a portion of his skull. The other tried to run for the door.

"Tsk tsk..."

The man stopped suddenly as if a large hand had grabbed him. A smile crept on his lips as he flung the man across the room into a wall via the Force. He darted forward, stopping in front of the man.

"Say byebye."

The man's scream was cut short by the dark red saber blade impaling the man's skull. He laughed evily, shutting off his saber and walking from the room, a small amount of blood on the floor already.

Eve Siren
Feb 24th, 2002, 01:08:45 PM
Eve reached the room where she heard the loud scream, and spotted her brother with a few corpses a bit everywhere. She tilted her head to the side and ran her hand through her hair.

"Pretty masterpiece."

Phantom Magus
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:11:18 PM
He smiled slowly, walking around through the hallways with Eve at his side.

"Well, I never could draw..."

Outside he heard a wail of sirens and blue and red lights.

"Well well...we've got some more company, dear Sister. Shall we 'deal' with them as well?"

Eve Siren
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:43:57 PM
"No ... Not them. The Council won't be really happy, if they find out who we are and report to the Council about this. Besides, we got what we wanted, and we got our fun."

Eve looked up to her brother and shook her head. Though it would've been fun, she didn't think the Council would like it. She walked towards the room where they entered.

Phantom Magus
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:50:53 PM
"Okay. Off we go."

He was interrupted suddenly by the crashing of a door. The police had made their way in.

"Feh...we gotta move, Sis."

He grabbed onto her hand and started running back to where they came in. Stray blaster bolts raining over their heads.

Eve Siren
Feb 24th, 2002, 06:58:20 PM
"Ugh. God, I hate them."

As they arrived underneath the window, Eve jumped up and grabbing onto the borders of the hole in the roof. Groaning slightly, she pulled herself up and out, then pulled her hand down to help Phantom.

"Come on !"

Phantom Magus
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:03:03 PM
A part of him wanted to stay and kill them. But he did know better. Eve did have a point. He leapt up into the air and grabbed onto Eve's hand, seeing a sudden struggle in her eyes as he held onto her hand, dangling in the air like a piņata.

"Come on, Sis...I don't weigh that much!"

Eve Siren
Feb 24th, 2002, 07:22:10 PM
Eve struggled, something didn't seem right. She finally pulled them up as the others arrived and shut the window in their faces. Tryptophan. She needed some. Now. But it wasn't a good time. She grabbed Phantom's hand and just jumped down the building and over the fences. Behind the house was a huge forest ... or more like a jungle.

She leaned against a tree once she thought they were far ahead enough for the others to look. Panting, she put her right hand on her left arm, squeezing it gently.

Phantom Magus
Feb 24th, 2002, 08:47:48 PM
He looked over at her, noticing she was panting heavily. Something wasn't right. He was panting just as heavily. He doubled over, resting his hands on his knees. Something like this had never happened before. His hands and legs slowly started to shake.

"Eve...w-what's going on...?"

Eve Siren
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:52:33 PM
"It's the s-seizures again ..."

She reached down in the side pocket of her black pants and pulled out a orange transparent bottle with white pills in it. She popped out the bottle, but her hands were shaking horrible, making it difficult to open. She handed out the bottle to Phantom after taking a few ones. She swallowed them slowly, and tilted her head back. She slid down the tree and sat on the ground.

"It'll last fo-for another few minutes, it'll st-top soon .."

Phantom Magus
Feb 25th, 2002, 10:03:10 PM
He popped a few pills into his mouth, swallowing them one by one. He handed the bottle back to Eve and fell over on his back, curling up a bit. He'd never had this happen before. Must've been a side effect from his ... "enhancement" procedure. He layed on the ground, shaking, wrapping his arms around himself.

"S-Sis...m-m-make it stop-p..."

Eve Siren
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:37:18 PM
"It'll be a-alright .."

Eve sat up on her knees, leaving the stolen vase on the ground and put her hand on his shoulder. Though they were both trembling horribly, she managed a little smile.

Phantom Magus
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:22:26 PM
His twitching form had slowly stopped, but he lay on the ground motionless. His breathing slowing down from panting earlier. He tilted his head a bit, looking over his shoulder at Eve.

"Eve...what happened...?"

Eve Siren
Feb 27th, 2002, 11:52:02 AM
The same was happening to Eve, but usually after a seizure, she felt a huge headache. She shook her head and remained silent for a while before replying.

"Our body can't always accept our super strength, speed or anything we got, since we got 'enhanced', so we get seizures sometimes. This pill ..."

She took out the bottle again. Half of the content was gone. She shook it lightly, making little banging sounds.

"It helps getting rid of it. Well ... Faster, anyways."

Phantom Magus
Mar 1st, 2002, 08:37:14 PM
He rolled over and gave her a puzzling look.

"Will they ever go away completly..?"