PDA

View Full Version : Armegeddon Clock

Lord Gue
Feb 16th, 2002, 07:48:11 PM
[I]Thrawn hadnt quite spent as much time in the uncharted regions as they had, yet he had created a much more powerful base of power in his amount of time. They could have reached ancient sith space, gone through it, and emerged the other side of heaven by now and no one would have known. The navigational computers had long since given up on trying to track the ships location and had started mapping the uncharted territory itself.
Many civilizations presided over the rim, most of them subjugated under smal and minor empires of alien races, others not even technologicaly capable of launching a hunk of metal past their atmospheres. Though all unaware of the massive war's fought beyond their own known realms. Some were reptilian, others fully mechanical. Few were non-humanoid, these were usualy a subjagated race.
Technology was of totally different design, on a scale uncomparable to the known galaxy.

Much to be learned, much to be done...

Lord Gue
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:24:29 PM
[i]A familiar planet, a dark planet. It was alone in the night, but ripe for the picking. The third planet out, it was well within what ancient scientists might call the 'alice' zone. Able to support life, though from the scans it didnt appear to be a friendly place to live either.[i]

"Load up the troops in 15 transport vessels, maximum capacity. fill 5 more with materials for a temporary base structure. Have them sacrifice the transports themselves for spare parts and supplys. Tell them they have 5 days to make something up to imperial standard, or they all wont be seeing anything but the dirt they stand on for all eternity."
"aye sir!"
[I]Michael turned back to the screen as a redish glow enveloped the bridge and klaxons sounded as the internal comm rose to give his every command. Surely this would be a glory to Thrawn himself...

Lord Gue
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:35:23 PM
<h1>Aboard the hope</h1>

Michael turned to his son, making sure to have his full attention in this matter.

"I want you to go down to the planets surface and oversee the construction effort. I want us to have a solid industrial and political base of action by the time I make my personal trip down, is that understood?"
"Yes father"
[I]With that the younger Gue turned and exited the bridge. Michael then turned and pushed a button on his command chair, opening a comm to the rest of the ship.
"Attention members of the former Galactic Empire, and loyal servants of the Gue name. Long has the name Gue been feared through out the galaxy, and so it has come to pass that we have been chased out of our home territories and into this, the home of one of the greatest of our own military minds. We shall set up an empire, a perfect empire free from the curroption that even now curropts our sister state. With that i must request that everyone of the rank admiral and up report to the briefing room immediatly."
[I]He turned and walked off the bridge in stride, making his way to the briefing room in step with his crew.

Radon Monty
Feb 20th, 2002, 05:06:29 PM
Radon sat aboard his ship the ISD Nanata, which was travelling through hyperspace to the location given by Lord Gue. After sending the Synthdroid to Lebron, he immediately launched away. A warning light blinked on the console.
"Yes."
"We are converting, Moff." A lieutenant replied.
"Very good. Immediately send a message Lord Gue."
"Yes, sir"
The white light outside became pinpoints as the Nanata reverted to real space. The ship headed in towards the planet.

Lord Gue
Feb 21st, 2002, 08:04:38 PM
In the meeting chamber a young imperial apprentace approached Michael with a short message in hand. Michael nodded and sent the young man on his way. grinning he placed the pad on the table and pushed a small button near his right hand
"Send word for Randon Mont to board this vessel and have him sent to this room immediatly"
Letting go of the button he continued
"We will begin just as soon as his moffship arrives"

Sith Ahnk
Feb 22nd, 2002, 01:03:50 AM
"It has long been said that which does not kill us makes us stronger."
(He stepped out from the doorway into the chamber, long dark hair dissapearing into the omnipresent black cloak. Each step was met with a metallic sound of his lightsabers meeting his thighs. His normally large form as comparable to the chiseled psychique of Lord Gue, but the scars that both marred and enhanced the flesh of his skin would tell you who the senior was in the field of face to face combat.)
"If that is true... than what does kill us must then make us even stronger. A great man once said, 'You may take my body but you'll never take my soul!'. In context it was a futile cry against interrogation but I find it, however remotely, relevant here."
(The call had been for those of Admiral or superior rank but millitary rank was irrelevant to him. He had once been the Judicator and Grand Inquisitor of Gue's Empire before the mutual dissapearances. Gue's Empire had fallen... and so had his, and both now clung to each other for a successful rebirth, admit it, or not. The majority of the assembeled Admirals had never seen him, and had they would not recognize him. His Sith tattoos were lost in the fourth clones body... a shame the others were not compatible. Even now he heard the drumming, a faint drumming, of himself going slowly insane. Clone madness, they called it. Irrelevant. He would do what must be done and when he finished, this body could spontaniously combust, and the soul of Ahnk would rest easy.)
"Lord Gue. I'm sure my invitation was lost in the mail."

Radon Monty
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:08:14 PM
"Moff."
"Yes."
Lord Gue requests your presence immediately."
"Tell him I'm on my way."
Radon left the Bridge, entered the Hanger, boarded his Lambda, and soon landed on Lord Gue's command ship. He was led to a conference room where he saluted Lord Gue.
"Master Gue, I am ever at your service."

Lord Gue
Feb 28th, 2002, 01:56:21 PM
He grined a small grin as his two comrades entered the room
"Yes, and when we set up a postal service im quite sure it will then reach you Ahnk. Come, sit you old devil. Ever glad to see you as well Randon, come, take a seat, we have some very important matters to discuss."

Michael rose from his seat to pace around the table, giving all the former admirals, moffs, and high officals of his grand empire an appraising stare and acommpaning nod. Reaching his seat again he placed both hands on the back of the chair, he leaned forwards and begun.
"My friends, the age of the new order has long since passed. Our great emperors death marked the failure of his grand design, and his subsequent deaths even more so."
He gave this a minute to settle in before continuing
"I believe it is time to start anew, we have been given an opprotunity unseen in the rest of the galaxy. Here we are, a group of old age imperials, lost in the wild regions of space, sitting over a planet that holds the secrets to this region of space placed here by one of the greatest imperials ever to have lived. My commrades, I propose we start a new government, one in which fear is not the ruling factor. Fear leads to rebellion that ultimatly ripped our old empires apart, neh, i suggest an imperium ruled by the people. An organization based upon the precepts of our once grand empire, but formed to the future of governments..."

Radon Monty
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:23:04 PM
Radon sat down in one of the chairs. It felt very comfortable compaired to his command chair on the Nanata. He listened to Lord Gue talk and nodded in agreement. Then, he glance at the other people in the room. He recognized a few but the rest he did not know. He returned his attention to Lord Gue.

Lord Gue
Feb 28th, 2002, 07:34:00 PM
Turning to the once powerful sith, he noted his new stature and made a quick note.
"Ahnk, please take a small contingent to the planets surface and see what you can do about downloading the information held in the heavily damaged databanks of the hand of Thrawn base below us, do what ever it takes. I will also give you command of the base we have built on the surface and control of this systems development."

Sith Ahnk
Mar 1st, 2002, 05:25:21 PM
(The Sith nodded.)
"It shall be done. However, Lord, I wish to have words with you before my departure."
(He turned and left then. He would prepare himself by meditation and armament until Gue summoned him.)

Radon Monty
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:41:48 PM
Radon watched the Sith leave the room. He turned to Lord Gue and spoke up.
"And what, Master Gue, is my part in this to be?"

Lord Gue
Mar 7th, 2002, 01:06:56 PM
"Yes, my friend, you are to take this, my vessel, along with your own, and go to the next planetary system cloWhile their I expect you to introduce the native population to our empire, teach them of our ways, better their society, and then ultimatly have them join us. In so doing you shall gain command of tthat systemyou have completed this misson return to me in my ship and give me an update."
Michael turned to leave, taking only a few steps before he turned and spoke again
"Oh, and Randon, do make sure nothing happens to my ship"
[I]He gave a slight grin and then proceded to the launching bays where he expected to meet up with Ahnk...

Radon Monty
Mar 7th, 2002, 06:20:06 PM
Radon nodded and watched Master Gue leave. Then he rose and addressed the other's in the room.
"Well, I guess you all have your orders. So, let's get cracking."
He walked out of the room and headed for the Bridge. Walking along the corridor, he passed many loyals. He nodded to them and passed on. He finally reached the turbolift that would take him to the Bridge. He entered and shot up. Exiting the lift, he entered the bridge. It appeared that the bridge crew had been told what was going to happen. They greeted him, and he sat down.
"Communictaions."
"Yes, sir."
"Tell the Nanata to form up with the Hope."
"Yes, sir."
He sat back and waited for Lord Gue to leave the ship in a shuttle.

OOC: What is the name of the next planet in the system?

Lord Gue
Mar 7th, 2002, 10:17:35 PM
[I]Passing by a few low class cadets with their instructor as he traversed the twisting hallways, he stopped their teacher for a moment and handed him a datapad (http://www.geocities.com/imperialdecrees/index.html), instructing him to enter it into the holovid for all to read...

OOC: Were in uncharted territory, make something up. Make sure you take the system over in a good 20 post thread though

Radon Monty
Mar 10th, 2002, 02:04:11 PM
OOC:I am assuming You want this done in a new thread? And what do you want it to be called?

Lord Gue
Mar 10th, 2002, 03:39:49 PM
OOC: Building a new order

Lord Gue
Mar 10th, 2002, 11:55:43 PM
As he entered the launching bays he noticed that his normal jet black fighter was not preped for launch, but instead a gamma-class shuttle sat in its place, and leaning against its hull was the bulky form of Ahnk, arms crossed and appearently looking at his feet.
"What exactly are you doing?"
"Huh, oh nothing, what took you?"
"Had some orders to be given"
"I see, well i really wanted to know what you had in mind for me in some greater detail"
Gesturing to the doors of the shuttle he steped inside after the man. Sitting in the couch like area, he awaited their launch to the planets surface as he begain to explain the peculurs to Ahnk

Sith Ahnk
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:09:33 AM
(Ahnk anxiously listened to Gue on the shuttle ride down, but cut him off in the middle of his explanation.)
"With all due respect Lord, this is a terrible waste of my abilities. You could have any of a thousand lower ranking officers come and do this work and I could be helping extract revenge Lord, revenge against those that wronged you so."
(Unconciously he was palming his saber, and rolling it in his hands. He strapped it back to his belt and continued talking.)
"However... I will follow your lead. I wish you would however allow me more information and freedom to action. Those are my concerns Lord."

Lord Gue
Mar 11th, 2002, 02:49:41 AM
"I understand your concerns Ahnk, but i just wouldnt trust anyone else with this job, you realize this interns the subjigation of an entire semi-sentient species? The development of an entire planet, and the future of the capital of our order. Think of it man, people hundreds of years from now will be looking back on your achievements in the coming year"
[I]Slight bump from the atmosphere

Sith Ahnk
Mar 11th, 2002, 03:57:16 AM
(The Sith sighed, memories of his former lives filling him... he was a killer, not a builder... but he would do what was called of him, if only to prove he could.)
"Very well Master. I will do as you ask."
(He pushed himself into a trance, listening, but drawing from the hatred that filled him so he could push himself harder and finish this faster.)

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 11:39:26 AM
[I]As the shuttle landed on the newly constructed pad on top of the building it was given an acompaning bump to the passangers inside. Stepping from the vessels inards, michael took a look around at the capital for his new empire.
Rocky terrain, very little plant life here, storm clouds pervased the entirety of the sky. Looking up he could see the wink of light representing his ship jumping into hyperspace. Large lakes were the predominant source of water. It was no Coruscant, but It would have to do.
turning back to Ahnk he made a gesture to come and began to enter the building...

Sith Ahnk
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:24:42 PM
(As Ahnk stepped out of the shuttle, he watched Gue pass a crowd of angry natives and head for a building. Ahnk was not so lucky and was held up by them.)
"Hey, what are you doing here?"
(He raised his hands.)
"I'm just trying to help you..."
"No, why are you alive?"
(The question caught him offgaurd. he wasn't expecting it...)
"You should be dead."
"Why do you live, you died just like us?"
"Shut up, you're not real..."
(He weakly retorted and struggled, pushing past them. They weren't real, but he could hear them calling him, taunting...)
"DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!"
(He shut the door, and locked them out.)

Lord Gue
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:02:50 AM
He noticed Ahnk was close by and turned to see him appearently arguing with himself out in the open. He rushed over to him, grabing him by the arm and forcing him through the doorway, he slamed the button to shut the doors immediatly"What the Hell was that!? I know you've got your problems, and Ive accepted that, but you do not let them get to you within the eye of the public. To the imperial citizen we are perfect examples of the New Order, and this, this will just not due to have them see. Now you gain some composure and let us continue"
Walking down a thin hallway, only ment to accompany a small set of people, Michael and Ahnk arrived in a cold, dark room with appearently no fixtures to speak of. Ahnk opened his mouth as if to speak, but Michael rose a hand and quited him as he placed his hand on the wall and muttered a few words.
The room suddenly spurted to life as everything in sight turned into a 3d model of the galaxy, sorrunding them and putting their senses in a tail-spin.
"You see, currently we are...here.."
He said indicating a rather small dot of orange against the backdrop of black
"Radon is on his way....there"
Again, another small dot, but the combination of the two made a wider orange globe appear
"and this is our sphere of dominance, within it we control everything. Now if you'll turn your attention back that way, youll see a many colored hue, that is becuase all of the known galaxy has been divided into chunks of squabling disarrayed governments, self imposed and important warlords, and the rest of the what have you's out there. All with their little plans, their little dreams, pulling themselves along day by day to survive. ALL FOR NOT!"
The shout reverberated in the small chambers, making ahnk jump for a second
"For you see, with the colected information from the databanks of ol thrawny boy, we have discovered that there are very few empires out in this region of space, and those that do exist are so close to known regions we dont have to worry about them until our return...."

SeanDMan
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:46:13 AM
(The Unknown Regions.)
"Yes, Lord. It makes perfect sense."
(He eyed the map, and the shapes seemed familar. He touched one, and said the name.)
"The Galactic Empire."
(He turned, cloak billowing around his tall frame.)
"He is there. I know he is there..."
(He began to leave, and turned. He bowed.)
"Apologies, Lord. My impatience degradent to the New Order. What is it you want me to have done?"